Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network (1848 Views)

Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently / Full Social Network Script That Work And Look Just Like Facebook Built Php OOP / Need A Partner, That Has Created A Sch Mgt System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I have this great social network website that i just designed. It really is a stunning website. I spent a lot of time in designing and making sure it turns out great, and i still am.

The problem is, after setting up the website, i found out that i am really not experienced in managing forums and social networks. I really do not know what to do to make it tick. And i would hate to lose something so wonderful.

So I am looking for an experienced online social network manager/forum moderator that would partner with me to make this social network the number one in Africa.

I do not need any money from the intending partner. All you would have to do is to develop the content of the website and help me drive traffic to the website, whichever way you could.

If doing all these would take money, then you must let me know. I would hands off the department of managing the forum and maybe publicity to your.

But before we do that, we must first draft agreement terms on the percentage of the business you would want in return for your partnership.

If you are reading this and you know you can do all that i have stated above, please contact me on alisachinedu@gmail.com or through my website in the attached picture.

Would be expecting to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2014
still open.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by udswagz: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dream on, you think you are in silicon valley.
Sorry but you have just wasted your time.
The world does not need another half-baked social network.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by burnablaqq: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
am interested

1 Like

Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Laryokeke: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
am not sure of what ur social network does and I wish u would explain that but.....boy! another social network?
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
udswagz: Dream on, you think you are in silicon valley.
Sorry but you have just wasted your time.
The world does not need another half-baked social network.

Thanks bro. I really appreciate your concerns and criticisms. I wish you all the best in life bro.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
burnablaqq: am interested

Sent you a Pm.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Laryokeke: am not sure of what ur social network does and I wish u would explain that but.....boy! another social network?

More like a forum and a social network combined. There would always be need for those kind of things bro. Especially niche social networks. Like it or not, SN has come to stay.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
still open.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by matrix4u(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
am interested too
shachris03:
still open.
am interested too
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
matrix4u:
am interested tooam interested too

Sent you a pm. Please contact me or send me a mail directly to my email address.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by matrix4u(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2014
shachris03:

Sent you a pm. Please contact me or send me a mail directly to my email address.
. I didn't see any pm bro
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2014
matrix4u:
. I didn't see any pm bro

contact me with this email:

alisachinedu@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by veltany: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2014
I have handled similar projects before as web developer.
Maybe we can partner.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by emonipoint: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2014
I am also interested
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2014
veltany:
I have handled similar projects before as web developer.
Maybe we can partner.

of course we can. Please can you tell me in specific details what you are bringing to the table? You can reach me on alisachinedu@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2014
emonipoint:
I am also interested

Thanks emonipoint. You are so on point. Please contact me on alisachinedu@gmail.com and tell me in specific details what you are bringing to the table. I believe that together, we can all make this a project worthwhile.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Dolemite(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Looks good, I'd love to join your team, I know some HTML and CSS.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dolemite:
Looks good, I'd love to join your team, I know some HTML and CSS.

Cool. you can join the website @ www..com or you reach me on alisachinedu@gmail.com let's discuss the terms.

I'm so happy you appreciate our small works. cool
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Dolemite(f): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Looks too much like Nairaland.com! sad sad
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2014
Dolemite:
Looks too much like Nairaland.com! sad sad

Yea. Inspired by nairaland. When google started, they looked much like yahoo search. Infact google was not the first search engine to use that search indexing pattern. Samsung just imitated apple in their latest phone release. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Nairaland as we know it is a standard that people are familiar with. What people understand, they grasp. It just looks like nairaland in the design, but trust me it has an entirely different function from that of Nairaland.

For instance, in , you can:

Chat,

Follow friends,

Host your own blog,

perform all the functions of social network like you do on facebook, even create your own fanpage,

Read current news (as it comes fresh from the papers)

Check current stock market indexes,

Check current weather for almost the entire cities in Nigeria,

Get current sports news update...Entertainment news too.

And many more functions that are too numerous to mention....

So you do not just gossip, you learn and keep tabs with your business and environment.

The best part is that it is an indigenous social network unlike facebook, and you are free to do what ever you like on it, no restrictions....trust me on that.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Dolemite(f): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2014
shachris03:

Yea. Inspired by nairaland. When google started, they looked much like yahoo search. Infact google was not the first search engine to use that search indexing pattern. Samsung just imitated apple in their latest phone release. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Nairaland as we know it is a standard that people are familiar with. What people understand, they grasp. It just looks like nairaland in the design, but trust me it has an entirely different function from that of Nairaland.
For instance, in , you can:
Chat,
Follow friends,
Host your own blog,
perform all the functions of social network like you do on facebook, even create your own fanpage,
Read current news (as it comes fresh from the papers)
Check current stock market indexes,
Check current weather for almost the entire cities in Nigeria,
Get current sports news update...Entertainment news too.
And many more functions that are too numerous to mention....
So you do not just gossip, you learn and keep tabs with your business and environment.
The best part is that it is an indigenous social network unlike facebook, and you are free to do what ever you like on it, no restrictions....trust me on that.

Sweet deal, how is it financially though?
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Dolemite:

Sweet deal, how is it financially though?

not kicked off yet, financially. but that's where the opportunity comes in. It has potential babe, so let's work it till it's ready then we can milk it.

we do not need much of designs now, just content and members/traffic.
That is the areas I need the partners, then we can discuss the terms.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
shachris03:

not kicked off yet, financially. but that's where the opportunity comes in. It has potential babe, so let's work it till it's ready then we can milk it.

we do not need much of designs now, just content and members/traffic.
That is the areas I need the partners, then we can discuss the terms.

Hello how is your site going?
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dapo777:

Hello how is your site going?
my brother, its not being easy o! lying low for now. Really do not have much time in my hands to mind it as I would love to.
Re: I Need A Partner For My Online Forum/ Social Network by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
shachris03:
my brother, its not being easy o! lying low for now. Really do not have much time in my hands to mind it as I would love to.

Check your email.

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Hotel Amangement Currently Have These Features? Lets Talk Business / A Tiger Does Not Proclaim His Tigritude, He Pounces.... Who Said This? / Stock Broking Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.