Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. (1057 Views)

What Happened To The Spirit Of Lagos? / APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala / Three Yorubas I Admire Most Because They See Beyond Their Noses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Zikdik(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Who else does? This people are so full of enterprise and hardwork. It's a little wonder they're so successful. I believe Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole should emulate this spirit..and if and when we do, we may yet make something of this nation of ours.
Go Ndigbo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
What's enterprising in an average igbo that is filled with crime. If Nigeria should emulate them then we are doomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by lonelydora: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
eliment: What's enterprising in an average igbo that is filled with crime. If Nigeria should emulate them then we are doomed.

All the people stealing Nigeria's money, r they from Ibo?

Ndigbo tutoring Nigerians since 45BC

7 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by SOUNDKING: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Eliment akpamu shigbuo gi there.

2 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by ChristyG(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
lonelydora:

it is funny how ibos claim to be hardworking yet their land remains a sh1thole,why cant dey show dis trait in deir land?yeye dey smell:p..anywaiz i know d op is another ibo suffering from inferiority complex,btw i hope u are not referring to dose ibo traders cos majority of them are 'traders by day,criminals by night'.there is absolutely nothing to emulate from them.

2 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by ChristyG(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
lonelydora:

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by EdCure: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dishonesty, fraud, treashery are core values among the descendants from the land of the rising sun of criminals

4 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Zikdik(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Before. you start jumping into conclusions, I'm. from Kogi State.

3 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Descartes: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2014
ChristyG: it is funny how ibos claim to be hardworking yet their land remains a sh1thole,why cant dey show dis trait in deir land?yeye dey smell:p..anywaiz i know d op is another ibo suffering from inferiority complex,btw i hope u are not referring to dose ibo traders cos majority of them are 'traders by day,criminals by night'.there is absolutely nothing to emulate from them.
How good is your Brown Roof Republic, Region of Stomach Infrastructure and Political Thuggery Yeye dey ooze angry

5 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by warrior01: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2014
ChristyG: it is funny how ibos claim to be hardworking yet their land remains a sh1thole,why cant dey show dis trait in deir land?yeye dey smell:p..anywaiz i know d op is another ibo suffering from inferiority complex,btw i hope u are not referring to dose ibo traders cos majority of them are 'traders by day,criminals by night'.there is absolutely nothing to emulate from them.

In all honesty, have you been to Igboland before? If you have not, pls travel and see. I swear your myopic and frustrated life will never be the same again.

2 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Philistine(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Entrepreneural Spirit my foot! How come there is no igbo in the forbes list of richest people in the world, d list is filled with yorubas and northerners . U people are just empty chest beaters!

3 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Op is trying to make all of us here drug peddlers! What a bad advice!

1 Like

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by justineu(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2014
atleast is better dan ur brown roof filled wit sloms,,I bet u av nt cross the boundries of any ibo state..mumu ibadan girl, u better leave dat ur village and visit places in nigeria
Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Zikdik(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Seriously, is this how low we have sunken in this country?

1 Like

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by revolt(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2014
Philistine: Entrepreneural Spirit my foot! How come there is no igbo in the forbes list of richest people in the world, d list is filled with yorubas and northerners . U people are just empty chest beaters!
cos 4 over 40yrs u ppl deprived us from all enabling enviroments and viable sectors. Thru ur control of the civil service u looted the nation dry, killed our economy while stocking public funds in foreign accounts not to tlk of over 30yrs of stealing subsidy funds. Even impoverished us with 20pounds YET.. In all these, aside a few thieving govt aided billionaires we dominate the middle class and upcoming multi millionaires. Imagine what would have hapnd if our parents ddnt hve to battle the whole of nigeria in 1967...the very reason GEj seems fine for us is the fact he's on a mission to privatise every viable sector in effect, eliminating all forms of quota system,and federal xter, and creating a platform for meritocracy and equal opportunities, which explains y u folks hate him so much... (No more subsidized jobs n free pensions) You bunch are simply esatz as compared to us.

4 Likes

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by fkaz(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Ops be specific on what enterprise one need to emulate from igbo people, because their most lucrative business which is booming right now, is BABY FACTORY.

1 Like

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Philistine: Entrepreneural Spirit my foot! How come there is no igbo in the forbes list of richest people in the world, d list is filled with yorubas and northerners . U people are just empty chest beaters!

what is enterprising about the Nigerians on the list? they are bunch of bankrupt criminals like adenuga

1 Like

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Philistine(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

what is enterprising about the Nigerians on the list? they are bunch of bankrupt criminals like adenuga
U mean criminals like Ihejirika& Orji Kalu
Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2014
Philistine: U mean criminals like Ihejirika& Orji Kalu

adenuga, otedola, okoya, bankrupt people.

1 Like

Re: I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
A lot of Nigerian are miss informed, igbos are enterprising yet when you check the list of dollar millionaires Yoruba dominate. Bunch of chest bearers

(1) (Reply)

Mega City Costing N200bn To Be Built In Ogun? / Ghana Donates To Ebola Victims In 3 Countries / BREAKING NEWS; Nigeria Boko Haram 'truce Agreed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.