Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? (618 Views)

The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! / Big Up 2 Da Waa / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by benega: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Let's 4 a moment or 2 escape to fantasy world and imagine we wake up to find we're €50m richer. Wat will we do with d cash? 4 me I'll keep the discovery a secret. Then I'll announce 2 ma people dat ave won visa lottery. I'll travel 2 usa, settle down in california and use it as my base to tour around the globe, enjoying d best d world has 2 offer in women, hotels, resorts etc but no drugs. For lyk 5 yrs (I'll be sending cash regularly 4 ma people cuz they think am working*winks*) den I'll come back home nd invest in ma fada land living happily eva after with ma boo.
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by naturally: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'll call 911 or what's naija emergency number?
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by acenazt: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
that Money will not finnish in my lifetime no matter how i spend it. So far na for this naija. SO I'LL SPEND LIKE NO TOMORROW
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by acenazt: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
naturally: I'll call 911 or what's naija emergency number?
i hail oh mr law abiding citizen. if u call the cops,you will explain how the money got to ur house.and worst of all na one oga at the top go pocket am.
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by acenazt: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote
author=benega]Let's 4 a moment or 2 escape to fantasy world and imagine
we wake up to find we're €50m richer. Wat will we do with d cash? 4 me
I'll keep the discovery a secret. Then I'll announce 2 ma people dat ave
won visa lottery. I'll travel 2 usa, settle down in california and use
it as my base to tour around the globe, enjoying d best d world has 2
offer in women, hotels, resorts etc but no drugs. For lyk 5 yrs (I'll be
sending cash regularly 4 ma people cuz they think am working*winks*)
den I'll come back home nd invest in ma fada land living happily eva
after with ma boo.[/quote]hehehe OP You happen to be on point but i rather base in my naija. Even tho bad bele go say na ritual money. With Success comes Hate,the better you get the better stories they'll spit. Even for ur Cali base bad bele go say na drugs. But who cares? Na till u luk poo naim u go notice d smell.
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by prodigy22: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh boi dose brazil chicks go hear am 4 ma hand grin
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by opportunist: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by naturally: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
acenazt: i hail oh mr law abiding citizen. if u call the cops,you will explain how the money got to ur house.and worst of all na one oga at the top go pocket am.

Its better for Oga at the top to pocket the mysterious money than for me to spend it. What if its blood money

Awuf they purge belle my bro
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by prodigy22: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
naturally:

Its better for Oga at the top to pocket the mysterious money than for me to spend it. What if its blood money

guy ur comments r so unnatural.
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Did you smoke weed?
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by acenazt: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2014
naturally:

you and your bleek mentality. so what if its blood money? did you sacrifice any one? any way na because you never see the money.
Re: INTRESTING: If U Wake Up 2 Find £50m In Ur Closet Wat Will U Do With It? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
prodigy22: Oh boi dose brazil chicks go hear am 4 ma hand grin

AN UR POCKET GO SMELL AM

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Start Your Happy And Healthy / Life / First African American Secret Service Agent Says Jfks Guard Was Lax.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.