Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Advantages Of Being Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Funny (26533 Views)

How I Stopped Being Funny / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Being Funny by saasala(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
I can say I am one of the funniest beings alive and I mean it, believe me, I am. If you doubt me, on request I will send you a video of myself making basket-mouth and bovy laugh in my dream. I am not much of a talkertive, though I talk pretty much, and when I do, you must laugh if I want you to.

Anyone can be funny, but not everyone can be a comedian. Being funny is learn-able, just like riding a bicycle. You can become a very funny person if you wish. There are loads of articles online that teaches how to be humorous. Just use google. Some people were not born funny, but they learned it and now its as easy as breathing in and breathing out to them.

1. You are happy. You are happy because you make people happy. I think I am one of the happiest guys in the world because of my sense of humour. When you see me, you see happiness radiating around me. I dont fake my smiles like the president of a green white green nation. The more I make people laugh, the more happy they become and the more happy I am. You cant imagine a poor person teaching you how to become rich. Only a rich person can make you rich. Only a happy person can transfer happiness. The happiest people in the world are the funny ones.

2. You are likable, loving and lovable. People will just like you and they wont be able to pinpoint why they do. If you are a guy, then you can go ahead and marry the daughter of an Arab Emir if you are funny. I am not a good looking guy, am not ugly though, am just there. I am the least handsome among my friend, but when we go out, at first the ladies abandon me for them, giving them faces and all that, but the moment I open my mouth to talk, they will start laughing, then they start falling for me. Father Abraham knows how many girls I have ****** because of my sense of humour. You have to be realy careful because you stand a high chance of messing up with your friends' girlfriends. All my friends' girlfriends love me to be around, they are always asking of me...where is asala, where is asala. I almost ****** one of my friends' girl because of my sense of humour but I called my self to order, I knew it would mar my relationship with my friend so I sa asala for my life, so take note. People will dash you money. Men, women, kids, everyone would love you....During an interview, just try to make your prospective employer chuckle a little and the job is yours. Dont mess up by trying to become a basket mouth

3. You will have a good self esteem. You become your own best friend, you will like yourself because people like you. Even when you dont have money, you feel you own the whole cosmos. You feel you are the best guy in the world because you are dating the hottest chick in town and you are sure Adolf Hitler would fall in love with you, where he alive to spend just 5 minutes with you. No one can talk you down because they know you will finish them with your humour.

4. You are a good lover and family man/woman: My dad was (I think he is still) a poor man, but a good father and husband because of his sense of humour. My Dad would make my mum laugh so much she would start shedding tears, or sharing tears like P. Jonathan would say. My mum couldnt keep a malice of 1 day with my dad, they will end it with laughter. We couldnt wait for our dad to come back from work every evening to make us laugh..Oooh, gone are those days. He still makes me laugh till date when I call him on phone or pay him a visit....My girlfriend always want to be around me, she always want to see me because there is no dull moment with asala, in fact she compelled me to write this post on NL. She must laugh, she must be happy. One of her friends saw my pic on her phone and she asked how in the world she fell for this not-so-good-looking-guy but when she met me, she understood because I made sure she laughed her ass out.

You can become happy, rich and fulfilled if you are funny and if you know how to use humour to your advantage....

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by iceberylin(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Girls fall in love with funny guys easily

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP, can we see the video please?
Would love to see how you made B.M and Bovi laugh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Diz defines Me...
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by saasala(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
urhoboman: OP, can we see the video please?
Would love to see how you make B.M and Bovi laugh.

It was in my dream o just as I mentioned in the post...Just wait, God is sending angel Gabriel to bring it from heaven, but pray the demons dont hold him down like the bible days.

12 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by sirjohnson(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ok, if you want to be funny, read this article Here ....After reading it, you will be funny enough to make Kanye West laugh

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
saasala:

It was in my dream o just as I mentioned in the post...Just wait, God is sending angel Gabriel to bring it from heaven, but pray the demons dont hold him down like the bible days.
lol, I dey wait#
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by jnrbayano(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm more interested in learning the trick in NO 3...

Where is it? angry
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by happykidArotiba(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lol. its normal now...mine is now added with my cute face again..
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by saasala(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrIknowAll: Diz defines Me...

Yimu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 1one: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
If you can make a girl laugh
you can make her do anything

-Marilyn Monroe

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by menix(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jst dat I ve a default frown face nd weed eyez(occasinally) every oda fin is miii..

If not am d shy kind, I did beat B.M any tym any day...

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by amakufrancis(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2014
u nailed it bro. Who can teach me aw to act funny naw?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2014
whAt
saasala:

Yimu undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by chimerase2: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Op I didn't even laff to ur post always try to be funny
Believe u me being funny is being stupide
Pple won't tak u serious
Like me I dnt knw weda amu funny
During ma active chat wen chatting with a gal de gal go laf die wetin I go de see na
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Dis is de reason I stopped pinging, whatsaping grin
I only nairaland tongue

Na lie oh amu joking grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by philantoxx(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
then Kevin hart should be dating dem all.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Emmaesty(f): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
I love funny guys........ I'm already tripping for you @ OP grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
You and I are just the same
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: ĞĨŔĹŚ ßĔ ŦÁlling ĨŃ ĹŐVĔ ŴĨŤĤ ŦÚŃŃy ĞÚŶŚ. ŴĨŤĤŐÚŤ ĶŃŐŴĨŃĞ wink
undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by iceberylin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Arva:
undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
angry
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Crocz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
The op fail to mention "nobody takes a jester serious even when he says he's dieing!"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by iceberylin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Arva:
angry
ŦŔĔĔ MŶ ĹĨŦĔ ŃĨ....PĹČ undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by djeezy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
You should know the boundary lest you become a clown.....That point when people no longer take you seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by misshoree(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
In a multitude of guys,its very easy to locate the funny ones.I just like funny guys,don't know why

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by dechandel(f): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
And girls aint exempted from the crew

I am very funny lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
And girls aint exempted from the crew

I am very funny lipsrsealed
Proofs/evidences that you are funny or be quiet forever!undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
rubbi.....

how does this concern me?

when they only come to you for entertainment?

....ish
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Rapsainot(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one: If you can make a girl laugh
you can make her do anything

-Marilyn Monroe
mind you, there are types of laughter.! Some girls will laugh at every word you say, funny or not just because they want your doe

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by OmichaelO: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Crocz: The op fail to mention "nobody takes a jester serious even when he says he's dieing!"
On point
nobody takes me serious!!sadly....
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I sooo love funny guys smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.