Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Advantages Of Being Funny - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Funny (26534 Views)

How I Stopped Being Funny / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by olosk(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
OP. All dis joke in ur post. Is dis wat u called funny? Even Tee A wit his boring jokes won't say dis and for the record, No1 takes a jester serious.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
You just met one
Lol.. Following.. Lemme look @ yo comment history..
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Crocz: The op fail to mention "nobody takes a jester serious even when he says he's dieing!"
lol...you're a sadist grin
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by dechandel(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Djangocode: Lol.. Following.. Lemme look @ yo comment history..
I'm not funny on nl undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
But the truth is that funny guys gets angry easily! I know a couple of funny dude that easily get annoyed.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
I'm not funny on nl undecided
I wonder how u gon prove it then. Aight, lemme click on "follow" first.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by mkoabiola: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dat I y ppu ar nt taking julius agu serious wen he said he is going for governorship post

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 30secs(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
1one: If you can make a girl laugh
you can make her do anything

-Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe was a ho.. People who didn't make her laugh still made her do things

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is the most educative post i have read. educative for me because I and the OP has similar traits. My colleagues have been advising me to go into comedy but I am not really sure. indirectly, I make people laugh for every word that comes out from my mouth but when I an conscious that I want to make people laugh, will I be able to make them laugh. my fears
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=30pt] Help, I'm not_fuckingly funny [/size]

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by dechandel(f): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Djangocode: I wonder how u gon prove it then. Aight, lemme click on "follow" first.
Alright
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by wo1F(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Missmossy: Its only nice being funny when the situation desires it,if otherwise the guy is gonna paint a picture of a fool.

Sadist alert

Na play o cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 1one: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
30secs: Marilyn Monroe was a ho.. People who didn't make her laugh still made her do things

Every "LovePeddler" is another man's queen

So it doesn't really change the point that

If you can make your queen laugh

You can make her do anything.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by MEILYN(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Very true @ OP..... I wish I were funnier than I am now.

I remember I worked in a company, I was very funny then. I used to get out of trouble with my humour, everybody liked me.

My boss couldn't do me any harm because I would always make him laugh, and he would forget he was angry with me.

Shout out to all the funny guys in the world and sorry to those guys that my humour stole their babes grin....
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by valdes00(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Been funny has its disadvantages.... I culd remember wen we were together, after making her laff her azz out. I said I lik you and will lik you to be my gf, she hit me on d arm n started laffin.... And she said valdes, u are too funny... Stop jokin jhor.... I said am serious n she started laffin again... She believes its anoda part of my jokes n I lost out...
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ib4real95(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
My roomates keep begging me to resume earlier cos I'm ibu+basket+bovi+seyi law in the room.. For now.. I only make close frnds and relations laugh not strangers(dnt wanna be crowned a clown..lol)

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Lawcurrent(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Funny and humurous?, if christ dey come and u dey lie say na joke, na slap angels go Land u oh, u tink say we dey play here.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
chimerase2: Op I didn't even laff to ur post always try to be funny
Believe u me being funny is being stupide
Pple won't tak u serious
Like me I dnt knw weda amu funny
During ma active chat wen chatting with a gal de gal go laf die wetin I go de see na
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Dis is de reason I stopped pinging, whatsaping grin
I only nairaland tongue

Na lie oh amu joking grin
immediately I saw dis I knew nah chimerase go type am.. Herald y u con share am nah? Make I laff. ?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by emperorbanks(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
if u ain't getting paid then try hard not to be a clown. don't fool ursef jus to make others laff. been funny is inbuilt. you don't hv to yab people constantly to be funny. if u are intelligent as well as funny, u wud get the picture am trying to paint. its abt relating to every single discussion n bringing out the comic aspect of it without acting like a clown.
most times I don't say more than two words or a sentence as a reply to a situation to get peeps laffin.

no offence, but when wud guys stop trying so hard to please women?...jus live ur life,everything will flow naturally... only if some peeps cud realise the value of friendship.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Testerfuze(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm...gud 2 knw,tnx op
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by chimerase2: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: immediately I saw dis I knew nah chimerase go type am.. Herald y u con share am nah? Make I laff. ?
lol but the man of God is not lienus mba undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by holatoj(m): 2:15am On Sep 29, 2014
cool

#space Bookedgrin
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Chris95(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Sarimah: I sooo love funny guys smiley

Damn!! ur fyn...i dnt mind mekn u laugh all my lyf grin
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by seydam21(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Saasala!!!

If you said, you can beat me to be the funniest guy in the world,
***crying***
then i will not commit suicide but i will kill myself as i did last week
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by seydam21(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2014
emperorbanks: if u ain't getting paid then try hard not to be a clown. don't fool ursef jus to make others laff. been funny is inbuilt. you don't hv to yab people constantly to be funny. if u are intelligent as well as funny, u wud get the picture am trying to paint. its abt relating to every single discussion n bringing out the comic aspect of it without acting like a clown.
most times I don't say more than two words or a sentence as a reply to a situation to get peeps laffin.

no offence, but when wud guys stop trying so hard to please women?...jus live ur life,everything will flow naturally... only if some peeps cud realise the value of friendship.
bro, i dont hear yoruba oocheesycheesy can you speak english please.
Op dont says you suld act to be funny cuz of girls alone.
#mind ur speech b4 i spat money to ur faceundecided
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Chris95:
Damn!! ur fyn...i dnt mind mekn u laugh all my lyf grin
u can start now..I don't mind grin
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Sarimah: u can start now..I don't mind grin
good morning and hoew waz ur night
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Unibenstudent: good morning and hoew waz ur night
fine urs?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Sarimah: fine urs?
cold in lagos generally ,I had to create thread about it,,well hope ur day is full of expecttations and what is the weather like @ ph city
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Unibenstudent: cold in lagos generally ,I had to create thread about it,,well hope ur day is full of expecttations and what is the weather like @ ph city
I'm not in ph 4 now but where I am d weather is okay
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Sarimah: I'm not in ph 4 now but where I am d weather is okay
ok,I wish I was in your shoes .I would have no need to be hiding inside bed sheet,could we swap positions for like a day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.