Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? (3651 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by jayriginal: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
frosbel:

No one is going to heaven, it is religious nonsense and of course Hell does not exist except in the pages of PAGAN antiquated documents.

Ah!

This is frosbel?

You're perhaps at 130 degrees now. 50 to go.
Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by JUBILEE2000: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
jayriginal:

Ah!
This is frosbel?
You're perhaps at 130 degrees now. 50 to go.
frosbel:

That's what religion will tell you, i.e we die and go to heaven or hell. This stance is more or less gibberish.

The hope we have in my opinion and from deciphering the meanings of various scriptural texts is a rejuvenated earth where evil is defeated and exterminated, where peace will finally reign forever, where wars will cease and death abolished etc etc.

No one is going to heaven, it is religious nonsense and of course Hell does not exist except in the pages of PAGAN antiquated documents.

The problem is Jesus never said there was HELL ( in the context of popular church opinion ) or Heaven, he ONLY preached the gospel of the kingdom which is the good news of hope for the present and previous suffering and distress of mankind.

Or, can you imagine floating in the skies with harps and singing alleluia for eternity...you call that happiness grin

sir, pls enlighten us more, what does the second coming of Christ portend? Explain what rapture means n what d bible means by saying we will be caught up in the sky with Jesus..thank u sir
Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by jayriginal: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
JUBILEE2000:

sir, pls enlighten us more, what does the second coming of Christ portend? Explain what rapture means n what d bible means by saying we will be caught up in the sky with Jesus..thank u sir

Wrong number.
Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
frosbel:

sorry, the bolded makes no sense........

I am quite certain that your opinion or time has not been solicited by me on any article until now, it's a free world you know. wink

Yes I know but I know myself better , am not good at arguments so I just don't start it up at all.
Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by predentstats: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
If after all...Christ comes to say no hell but heaven for all or nor hell, no heaven, life is all we' ve got.

I would be happy that I lived a good life while on earth. No regrets about not making heaven.

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Who told u they care what jesus wants? if jesus comes & tell them that there is no heaven no hell they will tell u that the person talking not jesus. the only person they can recognise as jesus is he who follows their wishes not someone who comes with bunch of wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules Of Holy Living / I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.