Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists (3912 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by brainpower(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2014
To reply someone here, he didn't stop ebola victims from coming. The Lagos state govt were the ones that went to meet him to stop him from accepting them since they know that ebola victims might be coming to his church and he has so much crowd. But that being said, I think this matter is a simple one, its been confirmed that the building was initially meant for two storey building only. He added three more without due clearance, this is the basis where I think he should be prosecuted for manslaughter. It is that simple. Whether his miracles are real or fake isn't my business afterall he has never forced anyone to come to his church and he is the biggest philantropist as far as Nigerian pastors are concerned. But for not taking due clearance to add more levels to his building even though he proves that it was an attack on the church, he should still be prosecuted. But cos of the fear of these powerful men of God, nobody can touch him. Its appalling at the rate our so called educated Nigerians worship their fellow men all in the name of men of God. How can you call a man of God "body of Jesus Christ on earth"? Then what are you? Anyway as the saying goes, give a man religion and he will die praying for fish.

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by ojimbo(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2014
“I challenged the pilgrims to
provide me with medical
proof that they had been
healed. None did.”

at this point, i think they need to clearify some doubtors especially me

1 Like

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Ddy(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Emmanuel.!!!!!!! stand by u sir.Haters go hug transformer
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2014
overtake has overtake the overtake o! grin
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by chibwike(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

How?
its a long story.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by rusher14: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Ddy: Emmanuel.!!!!!!! stand by u sir. Haters go hug transformer

Is this what you've learnt from the church or you are yet to be transformed?

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

You must be a big f00l to have believed that crap of a story by one lousy, pompous and over zealous journalist that TBJ offered him 50k bride to influence the collapsed building story that was already in the open.

big fool, did you listen to the audio? your mouth dey scratch you ewhu

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Put him in jail

His miracles will be more believable if they are performed from the bars of a cell

Our inmates need the blessings to be fed with five loaves

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2014
I believe in miracles.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by mannyU: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Sorry sire, but u d one misleading us 4rm d truth which is dat ur greed n illegal structural adjustment led to d deaths for which u should be facing manslaughter charge!!!
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by nora544: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2014
he is dangerous because telling peoplethey should stop to take medicine is very very bad.

He is not better than the 419 scammers he is the same when not worse that this.

1 Like

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2014
arsetalks: You just called someone a Foool. Did your bible teach you that? Or was your need to support a law breaking man more powerful than your need to obey the bible which the man you see no wrong in claims to teach?

Pathetic hypocrites you lots.

Yes, I called him/her a big f00l because only a f00l would believe a story as such. And BTW, what's a bible!?...don't have any.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by arsetalks(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

Yes, I called him/her a big f00l because only a f00l would believe a story as such. And BTW, what's a bible!?...don't have any.
A man who got approval to erect 2 storeys but went ahead to illegally erect more than 2 can bribe anyone and you are a Foool to call another person a Foool cos you don't agree with them.

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Balkan(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2014
lonelydora: Go and tell the blinds, lames, deafs, women looking for children, AIDS patients, he healed that he is fake and see what they will do to you.
Did any of this miracle happen before you? can you say of any person you know that has been healed of any of your mentioned ailment. you a MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Keep looking for help where there is non. I hope you have sowed your seed today

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2014
diluminati:

big fool, did you listen to the audio? your mouth dey scratch you ewhu

I still maintain you're a big f00l! You listened to a lousy audio so fvcking what! Does what transpired in the video sounded like a bribe to you? Well, it does because you're f00lish. If I wanted to bribe someone and I offered the person 1k and the person says no. It is natural that i would make attempt to negotiate the bribe. Next I would try to bargain by saying ok let me increase it...ok take 2k or 3k. Did any scenario like this play out in the so called bribe audio? Did TBJ attempt to bargain?! Ewhu chimpanzee!
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

I still maintain you're a big f00l! You listened to a lousy audio so fvcking what! Does what transpired in the video sounded like a bribe to you? Well, it does because you're f00lish. If I wanted to bribe someone and I offered the person 1k and the person says no. It is natural that i would want to increase the bribe. Next I would try bargain by saying ok let me increase it...ok take 2k or 3k. Did any scenario like this play out in the so called bribe audio? Ewhu chimpanzee!

chai na your mama you dey insult like this?

3 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2014
diluminati:

chai na my mama you dey insult like this?
grin
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2014
There are Human Beings and there are human beings.
That's all I can say.

For those brainless enough to be let themselves get hyponized by these magicians?
You know where you belong

5 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by lonelydora: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: Did any of this miracle happen before you? can you say of any person you know that has been healed of any of your mentioned ailment. you a MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Keep looking for help where there is non. I hope you have sowed your seed today

I am not defending him or his church. What I am saying is , the people he healed (as we were meant to believe), if any, will not believe he is fake.
But is that why u r calling me a MUGU? I will forgive you now but u may not escape my retaliation next time. This is your last warning.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2014
What is all this.

Today nah church. Make Una free this man oh!
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: Did any of this miracle happen before you? can you say of any person you know that has been healed of any of your mentioned ailment. you a MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Keep looking for help where there is non. I hope you have sowed your seed today

See Dis mumü enemy of progress.

D man dey make hin money. Whilst u cry fowl.
Keep getting high bp over nothing
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Symphony007: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
When is this charlatan going to be arrested and tried for manslaughter? Has an investigation been launched into the whole building collapse? Or is this lagos state government gradually contracting the stupidity that consumes the federal government. Apparently our idiotic leaders don't know what it means when our country hosts the highest number of death for a country's citizens abroad. And we are slower than snails and tortoise to get answers and justice.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by philantoxx(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2014
these are hard times for T.B.hope he scales thru.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by akoaki(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Fools can be deceived at all times but God cannot be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Jinyjagz(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Rexnegro: Sir whether real or fake...pls sir tell them that me don't care...ride on sir and continue God's work in your life....God will protect and see you through this trying time . Emmanuel
lyk seriously u don't care? u Ar lost, u nid sum soul searching

1 Like

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by PapiWata: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2014
Rather than keep his big trap shut and focus on how to survive the impending class-action lawsuit heading his way from South Africa, Pastor Jaguda of the "Doom-and-Gloom-to-Everyone-but-ME" fame has chosen to lash out at the intrepid journalists who quickly exposed the shoddy building practice that led to the structural failure and collapse of Pastor Jaguda's six-storey human warehouse in Lagos.

Attorneys representing the South African family members mourning those scores of church followers whose lives were lost in Pastor Jaguda's slum building, WILL establish in the court of law that those innocent lives were snuffed out as a direct result of DELIBERATE failure by Pastor Jaguda's architects and builders to adhere with simple safety design rules applicable to the construction of ALL buildings in the federal republic of Nigeria.

With that case of culpable gross negligence and wanton violation of legally mandated building codes formally upheld in the court of law, be it criminal or civil, the ground will be set for the imposition of GIGANTIC cash penalties measured in millions of US dollars, against the self-styled "Prophet of Doom" , Pastor Jaguda, who makes a stupendously lucrative career feeding his greed with contributions from gullible and often impoverished followers, yet who is obviously so ready to imperil the very lives and limbs of his generous flock, by housing them in shoddily erected, slum structures that violate every building code known to man.

Take Pastor Jaguda down, families of the crushed, take him down for ALL the money you can get in court-ordered settlement. Right after that rickety structure collapsed, Pastor Jaguda positioned thugs to surround the pancaked slum building, where they physically BLOCKED entry by fire-brigade and first aid response teams, for a WHOLE DAY, allowing many more wounded to die than would have been the case if emergency response teams had been able to gain IMMEDIATE access to the site of the fallen 6-floor building that collapsed due to the use of rickety foundations meant for just TWO floors, thanks to a billionaire fake prophet desperate to cut construction costs at the expense of human life.

Pastor Jaguda parlayed smooth talk and staged healing sessions into a spectacularly successful career as a TV snake-oil salesman, con-man extraordinaire, and predator on the poor, but now those devilish credentials can be updated to include "Slum Landlord" and "Unrepentant Mass Murderer" to boot.

Let the court of law run its course, and let Pastor Jaguda pay AT LEAST 200 million US greenback dollars, out of his stolen, non-taxed hoard, to settle the families of those scores of dead claimed by his greed, stinginess and arrogance.

5 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Handcuff: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chanchit:

You no get handcuff for house..?
There is handcuff on nairaland
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Chanchit: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Handcuff:
There is handcuff on nairaland

Mr Handcuff, abeg, that guy need you.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
arsetalks: A man who got approval to erect 2 storeys but went ahead to illegally erect more than 2 can bribe anyone and you are a Foool to call another person a Foool cos you don't agree with them.

No time for yamayama. tongue
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by blexxonmak(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op TBJ I know cannot call for the arrest of anybody.Please leave my father alone.Enough is enough.And I advice everybody that have been part of this campaign of calumny and character
assassination to begin to seek the face of God.The consequences are dire.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Raiders: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
blexxonmak: Op TBJ I know cannot call for the arrest of anybody.Please leave my father alone.Enough is enough.And I advice everybody that have been part of this campaign of calumny and character
assassination to begin to seek the face of God.The consequences are dire.A word is enough for the wise.
mugu, is it because your family members were not killed during the building collapse. I hope you and TBJ pays for the lives of the innocent people killed as a result of TBJ and his church incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by blexxonmak(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
We shall see on Mount Camel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Heavily Armed Soldiers Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom. / Agony Of Native Igbos In Benue State And Cry For Help / Agbede Bows, Endorses MC Oluomo As Lagos NURTW Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.