Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists (3914 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by ziryboy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
If truly your magic is real allow Nta, ait or any other Govt or private station to televice your miracle let's c. We can not believe in Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Boss13: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
We have not seen the last of tB Joshua. He has opened himself up for proper investigation and trust me, swams of journalist would flock into that church for investigation. His Nigerian attitude has beclouded his judgement of how smart people are. He has been getting away with a lot of things because of the nature of our government. I am glad that those affected are foreigners and they value lives unlike we, Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by andyanders: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
profjustine458: proudly scoan!

Yessssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Proudly SCOAN. The truth must come out and no matter what the Prophet of God is passing through, God will see him through.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Balkan(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
lonelydora:

I am not defending him or his church. What I am saying is , the people he healed (as we were meant to believe), if any, will not believe he is fake.
But is that why u r calling me a MUGU? I will forgive you now but u may not escape my retaliation next time. This is your last warning.
MUGU go and sow your seed. that is what is important to us monkey! you are are a MUGU to be believing con men that target mugus like you

2 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by redsun(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Even with all these 21st century that instantly updates and connects people to the trends of life,Africans are still vety much cut off from practical reality. They all have camera phones,iPhone,i pads,latest "Jeeps"and all the high powered oyinbo made machines,including private jets,yet they still see the world as the preneolithics where hypnotism and miracles reigns,instead of hard work and rationality.

Na wa oo! It is a classic case of the more you look,the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Balkan: MUGU go and sow your seed. that is what is important to us monkey! you are are a MUGU to be believing con men that target mugus like you

Your father, mother, sisters, brothers, all of them (if they never die), because I know they are dead by now, are all MUGU raised to power 10. Whatever you use on me, all your generation both born and unborn are raised to power 10.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Balkan(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
lonelydora:

Your father, mother, sisters, brothers, all of them (if they never die), because I know they are dead by now, are all MUGU raised to power 10. Whatever you use on me, all your generation both born and unborn are raised to power 10.
MUGU! I thought "born agains" dont Abuse. go to the hospital and take your anti retro viral drugs or you will die. this is no magic to the cure of your HIV status. MUGU bring your healing seed along grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by lonelydora: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Balkan: MUGU! I thought "born agains" dont Abuse. go to the hospital and take your anti retro viral drugs or you will die. this is no magic to the cure of your HIV status. MUGU bring your healing seed along grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and your lineage HIV/AIDS status is raised to power 10.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by PapiWata: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
redsun: Even with all these 21st century that instantly updates and connects people to the trends of life,Africans are still vety much cut off from practical reality. They all have camera phones,iPhone,i pads,latest "Jeeps"and all the high powered oyinbo made machines,including private jets,yet they still see the world as the preneolithics where hypnotism and miracles reigns,instead of hard work and rationality.

Na wa oo! It is a classic case of the more you look,the less you see.

Being handed the drilling rights to a few oil fields, just because one happens to be a distant acquaintance of an equally distant relative to a high-level Nigerian government official, is a miracle worthy of making anyone believe in the efficacy of hocus-pocus witch-doctors and miracle pastors, at least in so far as their services influence Nigerian politics, where treasury looting and embezzlement is elevated to a fine art.

Looking back over recent years of British political history, and seeing how many Members of Parliament summarily lost their high-paying government positions after having been found guilty of padding their expense and allowance claims by the odd few thousand quid here and there, one cannot but marvel at the "magic" that enables entire oil-fields that produce millions of US dollars worth of crude oil income DAILY, to be handed out as personal favors to cronies and family members of Nigerian government officials, as was done for decades.

So, thanks to nepotism and cronyism, stark illiterates straight out of the bush do get their grasping paws on BIG cash-flow out there in the murky waters of Nigerian business and politics, and such money-miss-road buffoons will forever remain as superstitious and profoundly ignorant as the back-woods villagers they really are, despite the Cartier wrist-watches and Italian suits they wear while quaffing champagne and caviar aboard their private jets en route to yet more shopping sprees in Paris.

Pastor Jaguda could not have chosen a better suited country in which to headquarter his empire of deceit, since he expects to divert proceeds from his church collection basket to strategically "buy" his version of "justice", as needed. Now, rather than face criminal charges for violations of building codes resulting in structural collapse and mass death, Pastor Jaguda can point to the skies with a straight face, and blame UFOs for the spectacular implosion of his rickety slum building.

Hopefully the massive class-action lawsuit being filed by families of South African victims will bankrupt Pastor Jaguda, and perhaps even lead to the court-ordered demolition of OTHER slum buildings erected by that dangerous and reckless man, before yet more collapses and deaths occur in equally sub-standard buildings erected for quick profit by the same callous and evil perpetrator.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2014
mr tb joshua,pls go to alaba rago and prove ur miracles are not fake,we have so many blind and cripple people there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Prophet / BREAKING: Nine Top Firs Officials Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.