Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy (8909 Views)

Leventis foods Limited Graduate Job Vacancies / Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Graduates Trainee Programme At Royal Mills And Foods Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2014
If you are looking for a job in a bakery queensmeal is hiring, I just resigned cos I just got admission and they are in need of factory workers, drivers and busboys. Its 3 shift and they pay 18000 for starters, I also think the need office staff but I don't know their pay cos I worked in production.
So if you are interested I can help you.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by ultimatenath1(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2014
hello bros. im intrested abt the staff recruitment kindly make enquiry hw dia pay is like...expetn ur response.....otega
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by oluwajt(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Am interested pls mail me julianezioha@gmail.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by sugarbuns(f): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Adejare192: If you are looking for a job in a bakery queensmeal is hiring, I just resigned cos I just got admission and they are in need of factory workers, drivers and busboys. Its 3 shift and they pay 18000 for starters, I also think the need office staff but I don't know their pay cos I worked in production.
Please what's the location, and also how do I contact you?
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by cathyibok(f): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2014
I v sumone who s interested. Email me d location at onyekachi.Ibok@gmail.com. thank u
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by cmoney22222: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Rest

Adejare192: If you are looking for a job in a bakery queensmeal is hiring, I just resigned cos I just got admission and they are in need of factory workers, drivers and busboys. Its 3 shift and they pay 18000 for starters, I also think the need office staff but I don't know their pay cos I worked in production.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by willi926(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Am in. How can i contact u. My no 08160477540
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014
My email is adeglobal192@gmail.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2014
ultimatenath1: hello bros. im intrested abt the staff recruitment kindly make enquiry hw dia pay is like...expetn ur response.....otega

I know that supervisors collect 58k, I don't know abt sales, account, maintenance, and administrative dept
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2014
sugarbuns:
Please what's the location, and also how do I contact you?

Its near iyanoba, you can reach me at adeglobal192@gmail.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by cmoney22222: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Rest
Adejare192:

I know that supervisors collect 58k, I don't know abt sales, account, maintenance, and administrative dept
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Me4sure: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2014
Please email address and location thank you
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by mazieze: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am interested I live in lgando my email is chinedumazi@yahoo.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
I made some inquiries with the H.R's secretary and the vacant positions are
Baker
Mixer
Production supervisor
Slicers
Busboys
2 drivers
Sales reps and supervisors
Maintenance
account officers
If interested you can submit your c.v to the company, when you get to iyanaoba take bus to iyana school ask anybody there for queensmeal company.
But if you can't go there I can help you go but transport fare would be involved and you would have a better chance cos the h.r secretary is my friend send c.v to my email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by montinegro(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bros please help me and link me up. I reside in Alaba. And this my mobile: 08039746384
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bros, i am an experienced slicer and i reside around agelete inward iba and i dont know if there is accommodation for me to stay and go home weekends.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Durchess(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Adejare192: I made some inquiries with the H.R's secretary and the vacant positions are
Baker
Mixer
Production supervisor
Slicers
Busboys
2 drivers
Maintenance
account officers
If interested you can submit your c.v to the company, when you get to iyanaoba take bus to iyana school ask anybody there for queensmeal company.
But if you can't go there I can help you go but transport fare would be involved and you would have a better chance cos the h.r secretary is my friend send c.v to my email.
am interested, I stay around ijanikin..
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please for you guys sending me your c.v, I'm not an agent, I just want to make you guys aware of a job vacancy for those who might be interested.

If you want me to help you submit your c.v you will give me transport fare and money to print out your c.v, if not just go to the factory yourself.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Ceegra: 5:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls, can u pls post d company address.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Adejare192: I made some inquiries with the H.R's secretary and the vacant positions are
Baker
Mixer
Production supervisor
Slicers
Busboys
2 drivers
Maintenance
account officers

I've sent mine, buh M not too familiar with that area. I stay @ Isolo; and M a corps member. Buh its my field. azikiweokafor@rocketmail.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Ceegra: Pls, can u pls post d company address.

The company is located at iyana school bus stop just take bus from iyanoba and it will drop you in front of the company
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by handsomjulee(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2014
am interested oo:::dis is my no 08037755102
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Toyde(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Adejare192:

The company is located at iyana school bus stop just take bus from iyanoba and it will drop you in front of the company
Pls can someone who stays in Ibadan apply?...does it worth relocation for?......like how much is d pay for an accounts Officer?
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by clemz88(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2014
please am very much interested .please how can I locate u. Av been jobless for sme months since I finishd service.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by clemz88(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Baker
Mixer
Production supervisor
Slicers
Busboys
2 drivers
Maintenance
account officers
pls can u send me ur mail
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by cmoney22222: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
i have sent you my cv, how do i contact you to give you funds for transport? could you call me on 08036189626 or drop your number so i can call you.

Thanks
Adejare192: Please for you guys sending me your c.v, I'm not an agent, I just want to make you guys aware of a job vacancy for those who might be interested.

If you want me to help you submit your c.v you will give me transport fare and money to print out your c.v, if not just go to the factory yourself.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
cmoney22222: i have sent you my cv, how do i contact you to give you funds for transport? could you call me on 08036189626 or drop your number so i can call you.

Thanks

I sent my number to your mail
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
clemz88: pls can u send me ur mail

Adeglobal192@gmail.com
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Adejare192(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Toyde: Pls can someone who stays in Ibadan apply?...does it worth relocation for?......like how much is d pay for an accounts Officer?

I don't really know how much is account's salary but I know they are paid well cos most of them have rides
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by Toyde(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Adejare192:

I don't really know how much is account's salary but I know they are paid well cos most of them have rides
pls can u help me submit my CV? I stay in Ibadan but can come over for interview anytime m called.
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by clemz88(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Adejare192:

Adeglobal192@gmail.com
tnx av sent the mail
Re: Queensmeal Foods Limited Job Vacancy by tonero4urch(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2014
I just sent you my cv and phone no so you can call me and have me send you money for tfare and printing. My number is 07033455570

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Done The Getqualified Assessment? / Graduate Jobs At Nigerian Airspace Management Agency / Schlumberger Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.