Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet (4835 Views)

Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Have you heard of the trending hashtag - #BendGate on Social Networks ? I'm sure you must have but if you haven't then that means you've not been following the latest Tech updates nowadays and you're missing a lot. It's just full of fun. Well, I will like to explain to you briefly what the #BendGate is and how it evolved. #BendGate is the term given to the recently released iPhone 6 Plus when it was discovered that the thousand dollars phone bends so easily when a little amount of pressure is applied to it, even when it's in the pocket. Huhn, that's weird ! I personally discovered that it seems there is a tradition in the Apple family and the tradition is that -> almost all their iPhones always have one issue or the other when released, maybe that is why they had the #Antennagate issue on iPhone 4, #Scuffgate issue on iPhone 5S and #Mapsgate too.

Well, it has been a bad month of September for Apple so far, because all the other Smartphone manufacturers have used the SWOT analysis on Apple to their own very advantage. SWOT - [Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat] is a process where you use your competitor's Weakness as an Opportunity to showcase & prove your own Strength without Threatening them. Samsung, HTC, LG, ASUS and many others have used this opportunity wisely while other companies and brands that are not Apple's competitor by any means can be said to be mocking Apple e.g Heineken. Now, If you refuse to laugh or at least smile after seeing the funny pictures below then you are probably an iFan... LoL. Enjoy !!!

SOURCE: StevenBergy.Com.Ng [SBCN][/size]

2 Shares

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2014
MORE

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Osyxcel(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2014
lol
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Defaramade(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Chai chai, all these #bendgate jokes u are sharing, lolz.
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Randerl: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2014
grin
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Kessleek(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2014
I have seen those pics around a gazillion times that anytime i see them i start frowning. Anyway...

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by timilehing(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2014
too bad iPhone users can't defend themselves
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by dryakson(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2014
they will learn from there mistake and made a strong slim iPhone........
I just like Apple products
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by nwaobitex: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2014
pls its enough already
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Defaramade: Chai chai, all these #bendgate jokes u are sharing, lolz.

Dia Ris Apple oooh
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
Kessleek: I have seen those pics around a gazillion times that anytime i see them i start frowning. Anyway...

You mean All the 30 pictures ?
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by braine(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
grin grin
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
dryakson: they will learn from there mistake and made a strong slim iPhone........
I just like Apple products

You know it's their first. They are already used to the small small concrete iPhones so designing superslim phone is a challenge
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Babysho(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2014
Na so....1,2,3,4,5,30 pictures...yes dis o.p no dey lie....It is Complete

1 Like

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2014
op try gon...

Awon IPhone yi bend gon.

1 Like

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Defaramade(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
aywhy93:

Dia Ris Apple oooh
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
penquin: op try gon...

Awon IPhone yi bend gon.

Hmmnnn.. You must be a rapper, I guess
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
aywhy93:

Hmmnnn.. You must be a rapper, I guess
No. you guess wrong
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
penquin: No. you guess wrong

LOL... But you have the talent naoo
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Mention(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babysho: Na so....1,2,3,4,5,30 pictures...yes dis o.p no dey lie....It is Complete
Lol
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by kingopta(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
For free browsing codes and exam expos...magic sim setup and downloads of music, videos and app ...register @ www.naijaxcity.tk now
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by herald9: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolz
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Valentinooo: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
aywhy93:

do you still have your galaxy s3 for sale. I'm in Ondo state
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by cruz22(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
pls I dnt undrstnd...
z d bendin a defult or a cool feature
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
aywhy93:

thanks.
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Valfrankie(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2014

Funniest Apple Iphone 6
Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll
Ever See On The Internet.

I SEE JUST 9 old memes! Op who taught you maths in the nursery? embarassed
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by lawrenceunaa: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
i will comment when the pics are up to 30 tongue
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Valentinooo: do you still have your galaxy s3 for sale. I'm in Ondo state

Yes, you called me earlier abi ?
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
cruz22: pls I dnt undrstnd...
z d bendin a defult or a cool feature

None of the above, it's an iMistake or iError...
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Valfrankie:
Funniest Apple Iphone 6
Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll
Ever See On The Internet.

I SEE JUST 9 old memes! Op who taught you maths in the nursery? embarassed

Mr Esupofo taught me maths, you need him to tutor you too ? Lol. Well, I wanted to post all the 30 but Nairaland was misbehaving when i was creating the post last night so I stopped it. You can see ALL the 30 on the source
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by Mosjentle(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol...bendgate kor gate bend ni...cheesy but wait,,,i am hungry
Re: 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet by aywhy93(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: i will comment when the pics are up to 30 tongue

LOL, you'll have to wait till the next Feb 30 on your calendar then grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Etisalat Opera Mini Bundle / Internet Speed Booster & Mobile Phone Antivirus / Gtbank Outrageous SMS Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.