Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! (2774 Views)

How Can One Apply For A New Zealand Visa In Nigeria? / Nigerians Cannot Apply Armenia Visa Online / Doing Visa Online Appointment Booking, Answer These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by afolabiem(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2008
pLZ CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF I CAN APPLY FOR UK VISA ONLINE AND THE SITE
Re: Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by abmart: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2008
Yes you can apply online, tracking your application online. go to http://www.ukvac-ng.com/applying.aspx bowse there you will see there online application link, when you apply, you will fix the submition date which is applicable to you then on that day you to to there office at GRA Ikeja of VI to submit, they will accept online appication before any other one. They will now give you one stiker which will have your tracking number for you to track you application and know when your application is ready. You go there when it is ready to pick it up.

Iy you or any one need Visa to France, Australia, China, Turkey, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Uk and Canada should get in touch abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or 08037647025

Also Student visa for Finland and Sweden is in progress for anybody that need it. Lastly Germany visa (Schengen Visa) through personal Invitation Letter is also available.
Re: Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by MaryAnne: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2008
I hate it when pple take advantage of pple's situations and desperation's to expliot them. You cant and i say again, cannot apply for the UK visa online. You can only track it online after submitting ur application form and undergone ur bio-metrics at the visa handling office. Pls dont be deceived.
Re: Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by OGUNS2002: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
MaryAnne:

I hate it when people take advantage of people's situations and desperation's to expliot them. You can't and i say again, cannot apply for the UK visa online. You can only track it online after submitting ur application form and undergone ur bio-metrics at the visa handling office. please don't be deceived.
i second that
Re: Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by jide000: 10:23am On May 20, 2009
To: abmart. You are right. You can. Because I have! However you'll submit the printed copy after you have scheduled an appointment. To: MaryAnne: You speak like an authority on the matter. It’s a typical Naija attitude. We always deal with others with suspicion and don’t bother to verify other people’s claims. When you go the visa application centre staff of VFS who are just suppose to receive applications say all kinds of things that are false.
Again I say yes you can because I have done it before. Go through http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx . when u'v finished submit then print a copy, book appointment, submit supporting docs, then track application.
Re: Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! by peter2010(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2009
Can anyone in the house let me know what is happening at british high commission nigeria concerning my brother uk visa application it's has been like a month he submitted but till now no response from them, though it's another application when the first was refused. Is the IT problem they av that is affecting it or what? Someone hinted me dat maybe it's sucessful and in queue for approval. Plz let me know what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me / Ade Wants A Friend To Hook Up In Canada! / Young Shall Grow Motor Park @ Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.