Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (34841 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by coolvitus(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Me na sleep bt not always
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2014
I hate it when the clock aint placed in a conspicous place sad I do 23. And I suggest to the Ushers, no be disrespect. 2 and 3 happens but not intentional angry
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by kenex4ever(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala: 1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself "This man should finish this unending announcement".
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

Which number are you guilty of? Lol
5 & 8
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by lalasticlala(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2014
kenex4ever:
5 & 8

lol
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Out of 30 charges dropped am guilty of 20. Goddamn!

Remove 6,9,11,14,20,22,25,26,29,30. Am guilty of d rest. Lord av mercy on me and didn't even go to church today embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2014
7 Sagging to church
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
16 Telling yourself in your mind "Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home"; especially during prolonged sermon
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon. 20 Carrying 'CD' inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.

All, apart from 6,7,12,13,14,15,22,23,26,29 and 30. Epathra and titluvly should coman share theirs'
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by kenex4ever(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol
Yes o
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by swhiss: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
charging of phone during service.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2014
4,23 and 27
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Odunharry(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Lalasticlala...d Baba make do frontpage juju 4 u sabi work wella
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by uceeye(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2014
If u are guilty of one, then u will be guilty of the rest. James 2 vs 10

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2014
31. Nose picking in church
32. Over sabi during Sunday school
33. Getting up frequently to attend to nonsense issues, while disturbing the person at the edge of the row of sits.
34. Using heels to disturb when sermon is going on..
35. Breastfeeding in church angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2014
All except 7, 22 & 29.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by PAINGAIN: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Lol. I'm guilty of all d prolonged service ish, I mean how do u expect me to b in church for 6 hours? I also check out sisters,even other people's wives. And yes I do pretend to speak in tongues sometimes. I like to sit by a pretty girl so yes I do have a problem when ushers tell me where to sit. I do sit down sometimes when others r asked to stand,I mean some of these people will tell people to stand for 20 minutes. What da heck, I haven't been to church in months.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by adekennis(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2014
@OP..YOU DID NOT INCLUDE BROWSING NAIRALAND DURING SERVICE. Thats what I'm currently doing :-[ embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by nickz(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Prettythicksme can easily relate with number 30 gringrin
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by expert1000: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Am stil checkin out one babe's boobs
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Wolison(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
undecided#SMH#..am guilty of all; God have mercy on me!!!!!!
Pls!!!!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by tokjohn: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by tammie24: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Definately no 1. Doing that right now!
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by ignology: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm guilty of some but mainly moumuring wen announcement begins to over stay.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by fabulousdame(f): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2014
1,4,16,17 sometimes
23 always
10 when i & my cousin sit together and we do 11
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by akpumping7720(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2014
hugelyendowed: 8

I'm guilty.

20: one day as I brought out my wallet to bring out money to put inside d offering envelope, d CD mistakenly fell off, I quickly picked it. Only d sister sitting beside me saw it. I was embarrassed.

I left immediately after the offering as I wasn't comfortable again.

Badt guy.... Hope u seek for forgiveness wen u got home?
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by emmabest2000(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2014
7 Sagging to church
9 Checking out a brother

None of Above tongue
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by akpumping7720(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2014
Seriously am guilty of dat no. 26 oooo, coz I ave a particular arena where I love to sit in d church, and dis lady usher usually observe me wenever I entered, and she would want me to sit in another section, though in a teasing manner and I will disobey and sit in my own preferred arena.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2014
1 ---- sometimes embarassed
23----- just don't like the attention
28--- If the preacher is boring and he/she is not able to caarry people along.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by PAINGAIN: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
adekennis: @OP..YOU DID NOT INCLUDE BROWSING NAIRALAND DURING SERVICE. Thats what I'm currently doing :-[ embarassed
lol. Addict.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Ambrogio(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
I'm reading 'The God Delusion' on my phone in a church right now.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by dechandel(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Pressing of phone during church service

Sitting down when you are instructed to stand

Opeing my eyes to look at others when they are praying.. This is very Hillarious
U go know say peeps need Jesus wella grin

God forgive me sha

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Komex(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Some of them are just naturally annoying...imagine an usher saying "Stand up and go to the front, God tells me that this is not ur seat.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Mimienudles(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Oh my God, am doing no1 without even realising it but I would never do no6, am sure
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2014
A friend quit attending church services because a girl (fellow church member) he approached for a relationship turned him down. He couldn't bear seeing the delectable beauty at every church service.

As for me, I don't know why I can't stop myself from scrutinizing the accuracy of every word coming out of the mouth of the church interpreter. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.