Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) (4354 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
penquin: me too

buh i poo on op's head

remember I brought out my Dicck when I wanted to pee on Op's head, so what would you also bring out after you unzip ur trouser ? grin
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: remember I brought out my Dicck when I wanted to pee on Op's head, so what would you also bring out after you unzip ur trouser ? grin
mah A$$ of cus
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by kenex4ever(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Agrika:
Hehehehehe *falls down from luxurious bus*

Dats suicide my dear
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
kenex4ever:

Dats suicide my dear

let him kill himself
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by Bernardesther(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm mehn wake up from ur sleep
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rubbish! This is why your type go disturbing T.B. Joshua to help them pray over their lost dìcks.
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by sisiafrika(f): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Dayvhid:
am a londoner but I don't support tribalism mods ban this Negro. tanks.
londer in ur dreams
Re: Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) by Roum(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
When I say opposite sex you should know I mean women

I stoped sleeping with women since over 3months ago the reason is not far fetched. You may not likely agree with me but like they say every one is entitled to his opinion.

Some laws actually make me sick, but I don't want to go into that

Now let's face it, What do I gain in a 5min moaning, straffing and lossing blood? that was the question my mind asked me some minutes ago

and I was like? hey Bro are you kidding me?

Like seriously imagine that the tittle of this post is real? and I stopped having sex? don't you think I could die?

sex is one of the greatest Gifts from God to man. I pity impotent persons, priests and morons
(but make sure you are 18+ and married)

I just did it and thing sweet die

what I'm I even typing self?

#HSD
that evil spirit that's giving u wrong advise I say holy ghost.......fir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo / PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt / Last Night Was Fun..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.