Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE (775 Views)

Mtn Bis Powering All System Apps Without Open Vpn / Learn How To Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing And Codes Within 2hrs / Twitter Updates Android And Ios Apps, Now Lets You See What's Trending Around Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Designing application has never been this easy and am telling you right now that you can do it even if you've not touch mouse before...
This application that you will design will work on any android device, and Apple products. Examples are All android phone and tablets, iPhones and iPads. Creating this apps will fetch you money at least you can make the minimum of #40,000 above depending on how you can confuse your clients.

Who need this
> Every body need it
> Most especially companies
>Private companies
>Big Organisation that want to reduce stress for their customers

When can i start
- You can do this at your own leisure time
-If you follow the step by step process you'll never have any problem.

I will show you the recent apps i design for one organisation... Stay Awake!!!
Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by friendlysdee: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Bro ..I like the idea tho i had wanted to do such ..just don't know how to start ...hint me up and let's take it up from there ....am interested..
.thanks
Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Creating this application is amazing and am going to show you one after the other... You can make it Grid or timeline.. it depend on the themes you choose to beautify your work... Ping 7A201287 or call 07068785000

This preview is on an android phone
Stay Tuned

Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Hit the Home Button and this is what you will see...

Stay tuned!!!

Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Check for your pictures on the same app and incredible view...
Stay tuned

Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Contact us and details... on the same apps

Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Now all the snapshots is ready...
E comerce
Facebook fan page
Find us map locator
Mobile app web designs

Ping me 7A201287 whatsapp 07068785000

Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
To design the application is FREE
No writing of codes just think and design something..
Some company need new innovation to get more customer and many more..
Ping me 7A201287 or Whatsapp 07068785000
mail me webheart247@gmail.com
Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
friendlysdee: Bro ..I like the idea tho i had wanted to do such ..just don't know how to start ...hint me up and let's take it up from there ....am interested..
.thanks
Don't worry is not that hard and its free to do
ping me 7A201287 or call 07068785000
Re: Design Android And Ios Apps Without Writing Any Codes Within 2hrs HERE by jayewalex: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
To design is Apps is Free and you'll never buy any extension, modules or plugin....
Everything you need to make your apps become Dynamic is already on the platform
Things that you need to prepare for
1. Write few articles
2. Choosing themes
3. Creating Categories
4. Creating Sub-categories
5. Creating Menu
6. Review your work and testing
7. Using it your Devices

It's very easy to if you follows it step by step here
I have the book and Step by step Video materials that would make you do all this within 30minutes and in the end you're making money for yourself and the clients is Happy... What I Olawale believe in is Everybody is going to be Happy at the end.
Getting this materials will cost #2500 only Plus 2weeks Mentorship
Pay to these Account number
banker::: Gtbank
Account name : Olanrewaju Olawale Fuad
Account number : 0116883516

Pls use your full name as the depositor and text me yqour email address and the teller number I will mail you immediately after the payment is confirmed.
Call or Whatsapp me 07068785000 Ping pin 7A201287 email webheart247@gmail.com

Thanks for you time

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone / Pepsi Phone P1 Debuts As An Affordable Fingerprint, LTE Device / Mainone Asks Nigeria Women To Join Ict As Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.