Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart (3190 Views)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2014
THIS IS A THREAD TO SHOWCASE THE DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES IN DELTA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2014
MY GOV AT WORK

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
VIEWING CENTER

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by Ghost01(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Pinshures!
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2014
------------
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2014
mtchewwwwww, Nonsense
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
-------
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by unapologetic: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Is this thread a Joke or are you being serious? . Judging by what I could see in the pictures, this thread is a piece of sh*t and this ain't no way close to development my friend, it is called under-development .
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
WARRI

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2014
STATE SECRETARIAT COMPLEX

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2014
INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by Alexcollins(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2014
@ least he is d best in something *d most corrupt governor in Africa 2014*. I heard he is now worth more than 1 trillion naira. Well, he better continue hiding under GEJ else russian prison will be his nxt home.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
---------------
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
cosmestic Lies.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2014
WE NEED PIX. PLEASE COMMENT AND POST GOOD PIX OF OUR DEAR DELTA STATE.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2014
No steady power supply in my area..okpanam G:R:A funny enuf uduaghan resides there.asaba is a sham.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: No steady power supply in my area..okpanam G:R:A funny enuf uduaghan resides there.asaba is a sham.

STOP COMPLAINING AND DO YOUR OWN PART SO THAT OUR STATE CAN BE BETTER. PLEASE POST GOOD PIX FROM YOUR AREA. LET US BUILD THIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2014
interbau round about is taking uduaghan ages to finish?
NwaOshimili: WE NEED PIX. PLEASE COMMENT AND POST GOOD PIX OF OUR DEAR DELTA STATE.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: interbau round about is taking uduaghan ages to finish?

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN DELTA. PLEASE POST PIX.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2014
like seriously huh?its my right.[quote
author=NwaOshimili]

STOP COMPLAINING AND DO YOUR OWN PART SO THAT OUR STATE CAN BE BETTER.
PLEASE POST GOOD PIX FROM YOUR AREA. LET US BUILD THIS THREAD.[/quote]
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2014
NwaOshimili:

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN DELTA. PLEASE POST PIX.
ayam talking about asaba.uduaghan is not working.shikena.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2014

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2014
bia nwaoshimili ogi' doh?why post the dirty pics of asaba express road.i dont see any changes there?
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2014
DELTA STATE IS A CONSTRUCTION YARD.

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: bia nwaoshimili ogi' doh?why post the dirty pics of asaba express road.i dont see any changes there?

I AM BASED IN ABUJA, WILL SOON COME HOME FOR THE XMAS SO I CAN TAKE CURRENT PIX. FOR YOU THAT IS AT HOME PLEASE TAKE SOME PIX AND UPLOAD. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2014
the only accessable roads in asaba are...asaba/onitsha/benin express road..and nnebisi road.prove me wrong?
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: the only accessable roads in asaba are...asaba/onitsha/benin express road..and nnebisi road.prove me wrong?

I HAVE NOT BEEN HOME IN A WHILE BUT MY FOLKS IN DELTA HAS TOLD ME THAT THERE IS SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT.
Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by NwaOshimili: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2014
YOUTHS ARE ENGAGED.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Delta State: The Big Heart by ahnie: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2014
seems you are uduaghan's mouthpiece?how much have you collected.[quote
author=NwaOshimili]

I AM BASED IN ABUJA, WILL SOON COME HOME FOR THE XMAS SO I CAN TAKE
CURRENT PIX. FOR YOU THAT IS AT HOME PLEASE TAKE SOME PIX AND UPLOAD. WE
CAN DO THIS TOGETHER.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father / Breaking News: APC Recruits Obasanjo As 'Navigator'!!! / Oby Ezekwesili To Take Vanguard To Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.