Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (53747 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by daveP(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hehheehe

cc: mencade5

she scrolled thru my inbox(torchlight fone) and saw bank alert of 10k. Me tired so i wasnt suspecting what she was up to.

Evening time via call- "my bday is nxt month, d budget is 7k"

na den i rem. Money wey i dey transfer go anoda person's acct. grin

but i dnt knw why dat bday own don nack me pass the rest. En why! Why davo! grin
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by adedayourt(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ok noted.

So am waiting for the opposit of this tread here on front page
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by 2tek: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
NO SEKX BEFORE MARRIAGE: U can have sekx with someone without loving them but u can not love someone without wanting to have sekx with d person. Whenever a lady, says she doesn't want seks b4 marriage, she is most times trying to be convinced dat d guy is serious b4 getting down with him.
Any guy dat TOTALLY agrees to no seks b4 marriage and allows it to get into his head, will end up loosing d lady at the eleventh hour or begging and using people around her to persuade her to marry him. D lady will quite at the slightest querel which most times is inevitable. He will sometimes have anoda man shine d lady's KONGO while he is practising abstinence nd preparing for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by stingbreed(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
drlawizle:

D most sensible post on here...once you have developed a thick skin and she senses it...you become her hero....and she falls for you...am also in dat process....ladies aint worth a man's worry @ol....lol.
cheers

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Edusouls(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Chai we re unfortunate human beings by choice, with unfortunate behaviour, we black africans i think is the worst thing that ever happened to this world, we enjoy lying to each other, we measure our intelligence by deceiving people with lies, men give girls lies a first approach, cos girls are embodiement of lies to an extent that they now hate the truth, as u even look a girl u see lies walking.. We have made our lives unbearable with lies, so why re complaining. The white men re vry right about how they described africans, that we re retarded beings and they re right, so lts continue to celebrate lies, no be we dey suffer am, this is a cursed race, u see 4 urself..
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by scribble: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
ENELDEE:

now, you are getting me wrong. I'm not trying to say that truths are unhealthy for a relationship. That's your logic.

Sometimes, you just can't get people to open up to their inner secrets no matter how hard you try. I believe it is then, more reasonable to avoid any heart-aches and let them enjoy their personal lives even while in the relationship. Have you heard of anything like 'single and married'?
It says that you can choose to be single and enjoy your privacy even while in a healthy relationship. Now, that's making sense.

R u Yoruba?
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by nelsonmiracle(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]i dnt believe d whole story cooli dnt believe d whole story, they r al lies
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by emmabest2000(m): 1:37am On Sep 29, 2014
i
SleekyPosh: Women are so mysterious, most times enigmatic. They have more layers than an onion, and no man, not even the very wise King Solomon was able to figure them out. Women are just confusing by default. Though many of them strive to be honest, truthful, and forthright; truth is they do not always tell the truth. Don’t get me wrong, men tell lies too, but most of the time, women tell the bigger lies, especially when in a relationship, trying to lock down a relationship, or trying to get out of one. These lies ranges from white lies, half-truths told to keep the peace, or sometimes just a lie of the highest proportion. Like I said, guys lie too. And maybe some of my female readers will decide to be awesome and tell us the lies men tell from their own perspective.

Now like I said, women tell lies sometimes to get something from a man, get into a relationship with a man, lock down an existing relationship with a man, or trying to get out of a relationship with a man most times because of another man. Let’s hear some of these lies.

(1) I’ve slept with just two guys in my life:

Ordinarily, men should not bother to ask their women how many guys they have been with before them, I have written about body count before and it was even a big issue on twitter few days back. When a woman is asked for her body count, she will almost definitely lie about it and reduce the number. But the worst liars are the ones that will tell you “I have slept with just 2 guys, the one who deflowered me, and one guy I was dating in school, and it happened only once” When a girl tells you this, don’t believe her, don’t argue with her. Even if she has slept with 300 men, she can tell you her body count is just 3, and if 130, she might just tell you 13. It’s a matter of removing one or two zeros. So, whatever your woman tells you her body count is, don’t argue; just keep quiet. Jesus didn’t die for that, did he?

(2) The sex was great, you are the greatest:

Listen bros, I am not saying you are not good in bed, But almost every woman will tell you that you are the next best thing in bed; that the likes Crixus and Spartacus are learners compared to you. But I need you to know that it’s hard for most women to be frank about sex, especially when the news isn’t good and they want to lock down the relationship with you. You are advised not to listen to her, but rely on her body language instead.

(3) I have never cheated on you and I never will:

This is very easy to say for women, especially when you are just done taking her to cloud 9; she will swear will everything that her honey pot has never been tasted by anyone else apart from you and it is meant for only you till thy kingdom come, she will even swear to that effect. My advice? Don’t bother your head, don’t start finding out, just nod like a zombie and continue polishing her KONGO as long as its available.

(4) I’ll be ready in a minute:

Listen very carefully: You are going out on a date with a woman but she had earlier asked you to come to and pick her up at home. When you get to her and she goes “I’ll be ready in a minute” Tell her you want to get a recharge card down the road, turn your car back, go back to your house and slot in season 1 of 24, Game of Thrones of any interesting series. And before you are done with episode 6 probably, she would call to ask you if you had gotten the recharge card, then you can switch of your TV and DVD, and drive back to her house; you’d be right on time this time.

(5) I’m fine:

If you offend your woman, and before you apologize, she tells you “Don’t worry, I am fine” Biko, start calling everybody, her mother, her father, her grand uncle and anybody that you know she listens to, and tell them you have bleeped up and you are a repentant sinner who needs forgiveness from your woman. If you fail to do that, you can start writing your will or something close to that.

(6) I will never get possessive and I will never nag you:

If any woman tells you this, it’s either she doesn’t love you at all, or you are a maga, simple! Women get possessive and women nag. If you believe otherwise, come and collect your learner permit.

(7) I usually don’t give guys my number, I don’t know why I am giving you:

Do you want to hear the truth? You are the number 9,999 dude in your hood that is getting that number. So don’t start jubilating that you have hit the jackpot, don’t dull yourself and start loving up, play your game very fast and tap out as quickly as you can. Yeske!

(cool You are the only one I ever wanted:

When a woman especially the one from 30 years and above tells you “You are the only one for me, you are the one I wanted, I have been waiting for you all my life” Just nod and tell her she is FANTASTIC! Don’t argue, after-all you are the fall-back option, the last resort, the only one who didn’t run. You are the Awilo Longomba of Nigeria.

(9) It is not you, It is me; you deserve a better woman:

This one of the classic lies women tell when they want to leave for a fresher, richer and more handsome dude. You will do yourself a great favour by not drinking hypo or Dettol. She is done with you, she is leaving. All those talk na bobo.

(10) My father dreamt that something bad will happen if I marry you:

I will not say much about this, if a woman tells you this and you believe her and start hurting or running to your pastor to pray concerning the dream, when her father’s name is not Joseph; you will have to give me your Pastor’s number, you need to be delivered from the spirit of mumunism. Yes, there is a word like that.

Am sure there are still loadz of other lies girls use in decieving unwary guys today. Drop urz!

Op ! Face your life ooo .. cheesy

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by NobleG1(m): 2:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Do you really mean all women are untrustworthy?
You condemned all women, which means you're a f*ucking misogynist!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nacl: 4:46am On Sep 29, 2014
And when they tell you ''I WILL THINK ABOUT IT'' there is really nothing to think about.. Her mind has since been made up regarding the issue.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by wealthydan(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2014
POWERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by timilehing(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2014
I was hoping to see more ladies on the thread??
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2014
martins0: And when she says she is only 24, just add like 5 years to get her real age

Not always , here's how it works - if she is 16 - 19 she'll probably add to her age to make up 22 years when she is 26 - infinity she'll remove from her age to make up 23/24 years.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by dmz(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2014
The only reason you should be enquiring about your partners sexual history should be for health reasons. Number of diks in and out never hurt nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by folahann(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Waiting for the c ounter thread in no minute.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by fidzy(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Cldnt stop laughing at number 4, so true
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yemisi63: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by xadeeque(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2014
I am here to read comments
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Rules for dating my daughter

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Pabloairmar(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2014
dechandel:
I will be ready in a minute tongue

When i haven't even made a clear choice on what to wear. angry
hmmmmmm really?
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by lusciouslex: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
(11) Please don't blimp me for I am still counting my circle. If you sprinkle your yoghurt in drops or in excess, I'll take in.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by loomy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
(You are the only one I ever wanted:
When a woman especially the one from 30 years and above tells you “You are the only one for me, you are the one I wanted, I have been waiting for you all my life” Just nod and tell her she is FANTASTIC! Don’t argue, after-all you are the fall-back option, the last resort, the only one who didn’t run. You are the Awilo Longomba of Nigeria.
Funny mehn,rarely true!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by loomy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Edusouls: Chai we re unfortunate human beings by choice, with unfortunate behaviour, we black africans i think is the worst thing that ever happened to this world, we enjoy lying to each other, we measure our intelligence by deceiving people with lies, men give girls lies a first approach, cos girls are embodiement of lies to an extent that they now hate the truth, as u even look a girl u see lies walking.. We have made our lives unbearable with lies, so why re complaining. The white men re vry right about how they described africans, that we re retarded beings and they re right, so lts continue to celebrate lies, no be we dey suffer am, this is a cursed race, u see 4 urself..
I'm with u jare my broda,we laugh at things we ought to ruminate on. Funny post though,it's just a pity how things are going here in naija. Don't we need a black Jesus if it's a curse ***smiles***
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Decryptor(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
So true! No. 3 and No. 5 are so annoying! Men LIE...but Women NEVER SAY THE TRUTH!!

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Another Lie is this : I have never slept with any guy, i was only rapped that why i got my hymen broken
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by luckybaddest(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
libertyfather: Not in my life will that slowpoke chop my pomo, not really slowpoke they will just col em a disgusting name like that so u will think say she be one klassy babe...

Its either the guy just chop pomo not long ago or kinda tripping tinz, you just latter found out the slowpoke don chop pomo even over chop sef all weather peperish,hot,cold,soft,hard anyhow

This other one is not a lie though but like a notification..
when a girl look @ d time and says will be leaving in by 1:30 that's 20mins time guy she's telling you what you have to do do Quick ,leave all matter and get dwn to business if u get that scope she will be leaving by 8pm in the evening....abi I lie?
na so e be for here, she will just tell me am leaving here in the next 30mins. Dia is God oooooo
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Heycube(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
undecided
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Heycube(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ladies don de hate the truth since 285 AD. Sametin goes to guys bt not all guys.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Ifebazz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: A lady once told me she doesn't know who de flowered her,I was like WTF..
Do you, as a guy know who disvirgined you?
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ifebazz:
sad
Ifebazz:

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Ifebazz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ladyfavour: Wen guys kips asking silly questions y wont dey get foolish answers....y wil u evn ask a lady hw many guys she has slept wit?....wat d hell is dt?.....y dnt u start bi telling her hw many gals u've slept wit.....lyk it matas in a relationship where der is love n trust
Has any dude opened his chiking line by asking you how many anacondas you have swallowed? No! Talk brings talk, & more talks. Just as ladies asks equally foolish questions like 'do you love me?' or 'what did you buy for me?' or 'where is this relationship heading?' or some other dumb questions they ask. Every woman feel used in any relationship even the runs girl feel used and I just can't tell why.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by farellstone: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
SleekyPosh: Women are so mysterious, most times enigmatic. They have more layers than an onion, and no man, not even the very wise King Solomon was able to figure them out. Women are just confusing by default. Though many of them strive to be honest, truthful, and forthright; truth is they do not always tell the truth. Don’t get me wrong, men tell lies too, but most of the time, women tell the bigger lies, especially when in a relationship, trying to lock down a relationship, or trying to get out of one. These lies ranges from white lies, half-truths told to keep the peace, or sometimes just a lie of the highest proportion. Like I said, guys lie too. And maybe some of my female readers will decide to be awesome and tell us the lies men tell from their own perspective.

Now like I said, women tell lies sometimes to get something from a man, get into a relationship with a man, lock down an existing relationship with a man, or trying to get out of a relationship with a man most times because of another man. Let’s hear some of these lies.

(1) I’ve slept with just two guys in my life:

Ordinarily, men should not bother to ask their women how many guys they have been with before them, I have written about body count before and it was even a big issue on twitter few days back. When a woman is asked for her body count, she will almost definitely lie about it and reduce the number. But the worst liars are the ones that will tell you “I have slept with just 2 guys, the one who deflowered me, and one guy I was dating in school, and it happened only once” When a girl tells you this, don’t believe her, don’t argue with her. Even if she has slept with 300 men, she can tell you her body count is just 3, and if 130, she might just tell you 13. It’s a matter of removing one or two zeros. So, whatever your woman tells you her body count is, don’t argue; just keep quiet. Jesus didn’t die for that, did he?

(2) The sex was great, you are the greatest:

Listen bros, I am not saying you are not good in bed, But almost every woman will tell you that you are the next best thing in bed; that the likes Crixus and Spartacus are learners compared to you. But I need you to know that it’s hard for most women to be frank about sex, especially when the news isn’t good and they want to lock down the relationship with you. You are advised not to listen to her, but rely on her body language instead.

(3) I have never cheated on you and I never will:

This is very easy to say for women, especially when you are just done taking her to cloud 9; she will swear will everything that her honey pot has never been tasted by anyone else apart from you and it is meant for only you till thy kingdom come, she will even swear to that effect. My advice? Don’t bother your head, don’t start finding out, just nod like a zombie and continue polishing her KONGO as long as its available.

(4) I’ll be ready in a minute:

Listen very carefully: You are going out on a date with a woman but she had earlier asked you to come to and pick her up at home. When you get to her and she goes “I’ll be ready in a minute” Tell her you want to get a recharge card down the road, turn your car back, go back to your house and slot in season 1 of 24, Game of Thrones of any interesting series. And before you are done with episode 6 probably, she would call to ask you if you had gotten the recharge card, then you can switch of your TV and DVD, and drive back to her house; you’d be right on time this time.

(5) I’m fine:

If you offend your woman, and before you apologize, she tells you “Don’t worry, I am fine” Biko, start calling everybody, her mother, her father, her grand uncle and anybody that you know she listens to, and tell them you have bleeped up and you are a repentant sinner who needs forgiveness from your woman. If you fail to do that, you can start writing your will or something close to that.

(6) I will never get possessive and I will never nag you:

If any woman tells you this, it’s either she doesn’t love you at all, or you are a maga, simple! Women get possessive and women nag. If you believe otherwise, come and collect your learner permit.

(7) I usually don’t give guys my number, I don’t know why I am giving you:

Do you want to hear the truth? You are the number 9,999 dude in your hood that is getting that number. So don’t start jubilating that you have hit the jackpot, don’t dull yourself and start loving up, play your game very fast and tap out as quickly as you can. Yeske!

(cool You are the only one I ever wanted:

(9) It is not you, It is me; you deserve a better woman:

This one of the classic lies women tell when they want to leave for a fresher, richer and more handsome dude. You will do yourself a great favour by not drinking hypo or Dettol. She is done with you, she is leaving. All those talk na bobo.

(10) My father dreamt that something bad will happen if I marry you:

I will not say much about this, if a woman tells you this and you believe her and start hurting or running to your pastor to pray concerning the dream, when her father’s name is not Joseph; you will have to give me your Pastor’s number, you need to be delivered from the spirit of mumunism. Yes, there is a word like that.

Am sure there are still loadz of other lies girls use in decieving unwary guys today. Drop urz!

na ado ekiti this op they live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.