Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

#ifibecomepresident? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ifibecomepresident? (416 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ifibecomepresident? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
★ My Govt will abort Traditional marriage and will be taking care of all the wedding expenses plus will setup a task force that arrest ANYONE caught cheating or pay a fine of N1000
★All technocrats will be made Federal Minister from age 25 to 45.No more old men....Let them rest at home
★ I will format the present system of Govt, wittle down Fed Govt powers and give them to the States to develop themselves and be paying 12% of their resources to Federal GOVT
★Internet will be made free and accessible but only calls WILL NOT be

★Bashing inside your Girlfriend's house attracts 4 months imprisonment

★Payment for eletricity will be minimally free

★All our Universities shall be made to teach programming by force

★I will ban Arsenal fans from watchin their matches in the public with reason grin★ My Govt will abort Traditional marriage and will be taking care of all the wedding expenses plus will setup a task force that arrest ANYONE caught cheating or pay a fine of N1000
★All technocrats will be made Federal Minister from age 25 to 45.No more old men....Let them rest at home
★ I will format the present system of Govt, wittle down Fed Govt powers and give them to the States to develop themselves and be paying 12% of their resources to Federal GOVT
★Internet will be made free and accessible but only calls WILL NOT be

★Bashing inside your Girlfriend's house attracts 4 months imprisonment

★Payment for eletricity will be minimally free

★All our Universities shall be made to teach programming by force

★I will ban Arsenal fans from watchin their matches in the public with reason
Re: #ifibecomepresident? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #ifibecomepresident? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Justeenaleo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President In 2015, By Kwankwaso / Court Gives Secret Judgement On Boko Haram Suspects. / Former Head Of State Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Wants To Run For Presidency Again In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.