Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25198 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: same here man... The rain refused 2 allow me attend 2day's service..... Right now am kinda bored, wich thread de bubble mak we storm there go spoil things grin grin grin
Lol, one party dae happen for dat hannel guy crib oh, the guy dae do em birthday, and the one and only MizMyColi attend am..na there sure pass oh..coz babes go plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by finditng: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
NairaMode:

Yeah Mister.
Sometimes we may have to pay people back in their own coin. I get you.
I don't know till today why he just let go. He loved the girl then anyway.
I "feel" my bro and his friend were powerful people in school if you get so they just let it lie.
Brewing anger I suppose that ended up in the fridge.

@ powerful...I decode....it was just a pass round..@ girl.....he prob didn't let u in on the later parts of d gist....it wasn't considered important I suppose....those are the kinddda girls dt gt boiling ring inserted down dere...girls been tryn shit since 19BC....shit dt can get their lives totally screwed up...yet they r so ignorant about it....all in d name of fun and being smart...#foly of life....for some its too late and they pay dearly, others the effect catches up with them in their adult life and dey suffer silently in pain and regret...a minute percentage beat all d odds...unfortunately, they become d role models and the new generation of girls fool themselves to think they are that minute few...when truthfully,80percent are still gonna get their heads crushed.....a cycle that keeps shrinking in percentile success rate yet increases in followership...what a damn contrast!...lol.....#girls
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by finditng: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: grin

Eva eva eva...onirugbon lets u smile @ oda dudes?.. shocked....totally shocked....lol tought the "irugbon" was the lock down code on you....thus u made him first-adam......lmao.....yeah u badht like dt
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Not only guys,even girls do it. But wait o, ya friend made a pass on ya GF and you screaming Why Evils?

My 'Friend' Bleeped my then GF and had the guts to look me in the eye and pretend nothing happened!

When i eventually found out, i shut my mouth up and quietly ended the relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by princebergz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
girls will now cry wolf... if not for BRO's CODE I wld be hitting on some of my nigguhs chicka with the kinda signals they ooze... chicks shouldn't be overly familiar with the BFs friends and shii... team #FDB
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Neldrizzy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol, one party dae happen for dat hannel guy crib oh, the guy dae do em birthday, and the one and only MizMyColi attend am..na there sure pass oh..coz babes go plenty
oya mak we enter there!!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: oya mak we enter there!!
oya na *stops bike*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
finditng:

@ powerful...I decode....it was just a pass round..@ girl.....he prob didn't let u in on the later parts of d gist....it wasn't considered important I suppose....those are the kinddda girls dt gt boiling ring inserted down dere...girls been tryn shit since 19BC....shit dt can get their lives totally screwed up...yet they r so ignorant about it....all in d name of fun and being smart...#foly of life....for some its too late and they pay dearly, others the effect catches up with them in their adult life and dey suffer silently in pain and regret...a minute percentage beat all d odds...unfortunately, they become d role models and the new generation of girls fool themselves to think they are that minute few...when truthfully,80percent are still gonna get their heads crushed.....a cycle that keeps shrinking in percentile success rate yet increases in followership...what a damn contrast!...lol.....#girls

You got me thinking about my life right there bro.
I have done some crazy things to tons of girls too and I see myself as the villain most of the time while I see them as the victims and fools. The reason why I don't judge them cos I contributed to some of their situations.
Sometimes I feel I deserve no forgiveness from God.
Trust me it's been a crazy old life.
I'm no angel too bro.. Most of these girls are just victims of circumstances simply because on a personal note they are wired to be "played" - cajoled.

You know the difference between those who get played and those who don't (the smart ones), they go everywhere with barriers.
In conversations, in conduct and in character.

Girls are a funny being. In the decades that I have spent in life, I have come to a personal conclusion and utmost conviction that majority of women are loose, unfaithful, easily cajoled and deceitful. "Majority" even though they think themselves wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by clitlicker: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Girls be giving green light without knowing since 1880
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
kokosheen: Any "boy" that does that, is still in diapers and would be isolated and f-up treated in the near future.

It's against the rule - a guy doesn't make a pass at his friend's gf/wife/sister. Only exceptions are sisters with permission (& intention to marry) and to a small extent, ex-GFs with permission (it still is a awkward scenario though).

There are too many ladies/girls out there just as you've stated
As a guy, I can't date my friends' relative, sister, cousin, niece, gf, ex-gf and toastees. I expect same from my friends.

Whoever try otherwise deserve castration.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

pls guys answer, there are so many fishes in the sea, why your friend's woman?
Adon't know o!
That behaviour na disgraceful thing.
Meanwhile, did ya guy's friend toast you?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Elnino4ladies: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Been there, done that.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by RentedReality(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

You've said it all.

Guys generally try hitting on the 'side chick' of the side chick but never the main piece.
The farther the link between the friend/girl in question, the more the likelihood of others making moves on her.

It's similar to Jungle law: male Cuttle fish blow air in the mouths of the females, which forces out the sem.en left by other males, before mating. This ensures continuity of his lineage. It's the law of survival, so naturally people will always make moves on you regardless of your relationship status.

But real friends don't do that, they'll always ask for permission first.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by torddy4u(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wen u tell ur guy all d sexual response in bed n d secret part of ur gf,wat do u expect
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
I FRIENDZONE my guy's girlfriends.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Deguy12: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

Naija Prophets have the right to do that, ask anyone you know!
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Pdizzle(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
kokosheen: Any "boy" that does that, is still in diapers and would be isolated and f-up treated in the near future.

It's against the rule - a guy doesn't make a pass at his friend's gf/wife/sister. Only exceptions are sisters with permission (& intention to marry) and to a small extent, ex-GFs with permission (it still is a awkward scenario though).

There are too many ladies/girls out there just as you've stated
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by GWslim(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
PERHAPS HER FRIEND DOES NOT MAKE HIM HAPPY IN TERMS OF ATTITUDE AND CHARACTER

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
RentedReality:

You've said it all.

Guys generally try hitting on the 'side chick' of the side chick but never the main piece.
The farther the link between the friend/girl in question, the more the likelihood of others making moves on her.

It's similar to Jungle law: male Cuttle fish blow air in the mouths of the females, which forces out the sem.en left by other males, before mating. This ensures continuity of his lineage. It's the law of survival, so naturally people will always make moves on you regardless of your relationship status.

But real friends don't do that, they'll always ask for permission first.

Permission for Lai lai, d answer will always be NO, irrespective of if he likes the girl or not... The guys ego sometimes doesn't allow this
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Guys do that a lot, a whole lot. Some ladies too do it. My hommie's gurfriend was seriously toasting me back then in school. We would be in the same room gisting and chatting away on our phones while she would be busy snding me msgs of how it was me she always wanted. That she wasn't into my hommie at all. That she even agreed to date him so as to come close to me. And the babe bin fine wella. It was very tempting but am extremely glad I didn't fall. I never told my guy about it and haven't still. Don't know where she is now but my hommie and I are still close even after school. Am just happy I didn't throw away our friendship over a few intimacy sessions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2014

I suffered this too.

I never did such.

Anyways, I date the most beautifuls..
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by bliss2al(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dats immaturity, envy, greed....
but u r just been one sided... u should remember dat girls too use to make advances at dia friends boi frend..how about dat hun?
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
countsparrow: Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

The above is definitely the number 1 reason why friends asks their friends girlfriend out. If you cancel this out then I don't think the phenomena is that common.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by modexechee(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: how are you? I sent you messages on Friday.

yes I reported, but his friend denied and lied against me that I am the one that tried seducing him.
lol.... maybe u did try to. Come on girl, there is no smoke without fire
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by leshluap(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dey do it to complement wat their GF lacks...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by leshluap(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dey do it to complement wat their GF lacks...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by LEAFLET(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Personally...I find it disgusting...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ichiato:

The above is definitely the number 1 reason why friends asks their friends girlfriend out. If you cancel this out then I don't think the phenomena is that common.

Imagine if you tell ur friends my GF loves God, she works in the church and we are abstaining from sex, tell me, NO guy will ever say he wants to ask her out lai lai... Even Don Juan will scamper for her... Treat ur GF how u want ur friends to treat her...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by luckman20(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz:

As in you mean they have the eyes of an ant

eyes insects
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by HARDDON: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2014

here riz why:

1) most times, the friends are more richly endowed( bodily features et character) than the ones they've signed up for! if he had met both of them together, he wouldnt have even looked at the one he is going out with now twice.

3) we all know gurls like to hv a lil cheat chat, and they go discussing how the guy is darn gud in bed with their friends, the next things, her friend wanting to have a taste of them honey pie, swing their seduction mode on....the rest as they say is history.......

2) He just loves to have them all... they spend time together, her friends is his friends, so its only natural to wano extend the love....( ehm , dont quote me here. slip of hands)

if your guy is asking your friends out, there is something in your friend missing in you! Period!

as for the so many fishes in the river part, why go hunting(for birds) in the forest you aint even sure of a game, all night when u can just go into the poultry, grab a chicken and...................

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Only lame guys do that undecided undecided...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
just don't know wat NL fp is becoming this days! all kinds type of trash bcmg FP!cheesy .....open up now¡!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / I Had A Blood Covenant / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.