Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? (3038 Views)

Is Star Boy Wizkid High On Ice Again?! [MUST READ] / Download Music: Ice Prince - N-word Ft AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by Mrshroud: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op I think u are taking his lines out of context

He said it's going to take more than gudluck to bring ur gal back

That's like if he takes a gal from u its going to take more than good luck to bring her back

Well I think he shouldn't make reference to that issue it's way to controversial for somebody that isn't a Nigerian to understand.
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by shotster50(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP you are reaching.... How the hell can that line be a diss to Nigeria AKA maybe an asshole but he is proud of his Nigerian connect... and Screw you for wasting my 5 minutes reading this garbage...
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
just saw this thread. Never heard this song because I stopped listening to Ice Prince but that line is a dope double entendre.
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by phreakabit(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
shotster50:
OP you are reaching.... How the hell can that line be a diss to Nigeria AKA maybe an asshole but he is proud of his Nigerian connect... and Screw you for wasting my 5 minutes reading this garbage...

You are way too slow to understand. . . No surprise it took you 5 mins to read that post.
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by phrezzz: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Idont think AKA was dissing naija. he holds Nigeria in high and even tweeted to mock one ifani guy of SA(sa rap artist)he was like he has been to Los angeles, Lagos and UK. he holds naija well.
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by ChynoBEATS: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
phreakabit:
Don't know why none of the so called hip-hop heads here never talked about this, I was hoping someone else would have made a thread weeks ago. . . . . Maybe the metaphor did a pole vault over their heads. . . Bleep DAT anyways, Finally decided to myself. Read what Aka's verse in Ice princes 'N word "said below :

[size=18pt]"Look how I put my city on the world map
Its gon take more than goodluck to bring your girl back
Bleep the hash tag, Bleep a retweet"[/size]

I am one of the people who never bought into the whole chibok girls thing, but to joke with something that sensitive is just silly and to think ice prince didn't say or do a thing? Good gracious!

Sorry AKA wasnt Wrong n neither was he throwing a Jab , instead he was being truthful n sincere

Its gon take more than goodluck to bring your girls back

Yes it'll take more than Goodluck "He was referring to the Formal president n qoodluck itself "

Think about it, Goodluck jonathan can't do it alone
He was being singled out n mocked by Every Every

...... Obama doesnt make Rules without the US senate giving their own ideas ......

It's democracy .....

Apc Made it worst ..... N the Pdp senate kept snubing instead of Uniting the Country n sort for solutions

Yeah I'm in support of it... Cos it dint help positively rather it ridiculed our country the more

It made it look as-if the president wasn't doing anything ....

While as the senate was busy passing irrelevant bills that dint help the country

If the people of SA dint support mandela SA would never had outgrow that problem as a country

The senate is our problem Not the President

The SENATE aren't Debating on the Right issues that matter's most to the country ..... Thats what We need to change ........

The Nigerian SENATE needs Change......
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by shotster50(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
phreakabit:

You are way too slow to understand. . . No surprise it took you 5 mins to read that post.

To understand rubbish? Certainly
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP AM AN UP_COMING ARTIST AND I LISTENED TO LYRICS NOT INSTRUMENTAL. THAT WASN'T WHAT AKA SAID.
HERE IS THE FULL LYRICS OF THE SONG
Look how I put my city on the world map
Its goan take more than goliath to bring the girl
back
Bleep the hash tag, Bleep a retweet
You never block me in the street I’m on the
main street
Please leave me to my devices
Get my cake up with don jazzy and Ice prince
Asaleikum wasalam let’s get this paper
Drop the bomb like I’m Sadam you run away yo
Bo ye
Think out the box we’re unstoppable
For you to jab you need to know that its
possible
I’m at the airport, in my air force
Bleep the world put her legs by the head board
We breaking this press smoking the sparkly
Hard to get ahead in this dollar based economy
In the flag we pledge third world psychology
Now follow me while I follow dreams you
wanna be
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP AS AN UP_COMING ARTIST THAT WASN'T WHAT AKA SAID here is the full lyrics of N-WORLD AKA VERSE 3 Look how I put my city on the world map Its goan take more than goliath to bring the girl back FuQ the hash tag, fuQ a retweet You never block me in the street I’m on the main street Please leave me to my devices Get my cake up with don jazzy and Ice prince Asaleikum wasalam let’s get this paper Drop the bomb like I’m Sadam you run away yo Bo ye Think out the box we’re unstoppable For you to jab you need to know that its possible I’m at the airport, in my air force FuQ the world put her legs by the head board We breaking this press smoking the sparkly Hard to get ahead in this dollar based economy In the flag we pledge third world psychology Now follow me while I follow dreams you wanna be
Re: Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? by phreakabit(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Sorry AKA wasnt Wrong n neither was he throwing a Jab , instead he was being truthful n sincere

Its gon take more than goodluck to bring your girls back

Yes it'll take more than Goodluck "He was referring to the Formal president n qoodluck itself "

Think about it, Goodluck jonathan can't do it alone
He was being singled out n mocked by Every Every

...... Obama doesnt make Rules without the US senate giving their own ideas ......

It's democracy .....

Apc Made it worst ..... N the Pdp senate kept snubing instead of Uniting the Country n sort for solutions

Yeah I'm in support of it... Cos it dint help positively rather it ridiculed our country the more

It made it look as-if the president wasn't doing anything ....

While as the senate was busy passing irrelevant bills that dint help the country

If the people of SA dint support mandela SA would never had outgrow that problem as a country

The senate is our problem Not the President

The SENATE aren't Debating on the Right issues that matter's most to the country ..... Thats what We need to change ........

The Nigerian SENATE needs Change......

Person wey get sense wey understand the elements of hip-hop. God bless you.
Unlike that egufe brained snail that posted earlier.
You are still missing the point though. . . The highlighted comment he made where reckless, given the circumstance surrounding it.
Even thought personally I still think the whole bring back our girl thing was a farce (personal opinion)
It is obvious those words where ambiguously double entendre, no doubt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mixtape: DJ Budu – Exclusive Mixtape / Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! / Do U Think Our Fuji Music Brings Out Our Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.