Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One (2610 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Two guls re currently carrying my babies! But I only wana marry one. The one I don't want to marry deliberately got me to impregnate her as she has been in my house for the past four months. All efforts to get her to leave proved abortive as she is determined to face the situation no matter the outcome! I knw some guys here will insult me, but I want a way out of this mess.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why not marry the two of them undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by valmunich(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: Two guls re currently carrying my babies! But I only wana marry one. The one I don't want to marry deliberately got me to impregnate her as she has been in my house for the past four months. All efforts to get her to leave proved abortive as she is determined to face the situation no matter the outcome! I knw some guys here will insult me, but I want a way out of this mess.
Pls I'm new here, I need help desperately, do you know how to quote on nairaland?
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: Why not marry the two of them undecided
Don't have the power to do that!Thanks
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich:
Pls I'm new here, I need help desperately, do you know how to quote on nairaland?
U jus quoted!
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
The only way out now,is if you can get the third gurl pregnant,she gon fight out the numba 1 & 2 gurl outta the house,then you automatically bring in the third as the only gurl standing in the tournament of #OperationGiveThemBelle grin grin grin
#FatherAbraham
#FatherOfAllNations
#KeepThePopulationComing

Tank me later¿

10 Likes

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by iceberylin(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
ŚÚĨČĨĎĔ ĨŚÁ ĞŐŐĎ ŐPŤĨŐŃ angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by iceberylin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: Don't have the power to do that!Thanks
ßÚŤ Ú ĤÁĎ ŤĞĔ PŐŴĔŔ ŤŐ Ŧ#ČĶ ĔM ßŐŤĤ...

Ĩ ßĔŤ ŤĤŐŚĔ ĞĨŔĹs ÁŔĔ illitrates angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: Two guls re currently carrying my babies! But I only wana marry one. The one I don't want to marry deliberately got me to impregnate her as she has been in my house for the past four months. All efforts to get her to leave proved abortive as she is determined to face the situation no matter the outcome! I knw some guys here will insult me, but I want a way out of this mess.

I can bet ur real name is "Dickson"¿

2 Likes

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Coin toss
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Generalkorex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
sauceny: The only way out now,is if you can get the third gurl pregnant,she gon fight out the numba 1 & 2 gurl outta the house,then you automatically bring in the third as the only gurl standing in the tournament of # OperationGiveThemBelle grin grin grin

Tank me later¿
just heed to his advice
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by chimerase2: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Der is diff btw problem, palavar and predicament
If ur wife get belle dat is problem
If u gal frnd get belle dat is palavar
But if ur wife and ur gal frnd cum get belle ma broda dat is predicament
Op I will advice u leta on wat to do grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by naturally: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Marry both
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Very simple matter. Propose to the one u love and ask the other one to propose to you. U see? It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by jacabi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
So, when you dey "kerewa" you no know say you no get powa to take care of dem. Any way, be courageous and face your responsibilities. Lesson for others: don't bite more than you can chew.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
sauceny:

I can bet ur real name is "Dickson"¿
I knw wat u mean but am not like that. Am a guy wit honest intention all d time.

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
ßÚŤ Ú ĤÁĎ ŤĞĔ PŐŴĔŔ ŤŐ Ŧ#ČĶ ĔM ßŐŤĤ...

Ĩ ßĔŤ ŤĤŐŚĔ ĞĨŔĹs ÁŔĔ illitrates angry
Clap 4 ursef man but u re sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Crocz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
I donno what the problem is...just add them together and divide by 2...this op self no sabi maths

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Marry both
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Marry both
Thanks, I ll not!
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
jacabi: So, when you dey "kerewa" you no know say you no get powa to take care of dem. Any way, be courageous and face your responsibilities. Lesson for others: don't bite more than you can chew.
U don't understand! If a woman is bent on gettin pregnant for u there is almost nothing u can do to stop it happening!
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: U don't understand! If a woman is bent on gettin pregnant for u there is almost nothing u can do to stop it happening!
bruv have you been drinking achol not good for you (no offense )
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by jacabi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: U don't understand! If a woman is bent on gettin pregnant for u there is almost nothing u can do to stop it happening!
You think so? I won't entertain her in the first place since I don't love her. Let her know her fate now but either you like it or not, you have to support her and provide whatever needed to take care of herself and your baby.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayvhid: bruv have you been drinking achol not good for you (no offense )
Its easy for u to brag if u ve not fallen victim! Pray not to fall!
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: Its easy for u to brag if u ve not fallen victim! Pray not to fall!
bruv you must be a Nigerian pervert, (no offense )
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: Don't have the power to do that!Thanks
but you have power to eff them undecided
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by mrham03(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
u must marry all of them, nxt time u will be very careful when trying to be a player.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dayvhid: bruv you must be a Nigerian pervert, (no offense )
because of pokes like u I didn't want to open this thread.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
ALISMILE: because of pokes like u I didn't want to open this thread.
well people make mistakes and I guess you have made a big mistake, the only option you have is tell the girl in your house that you can't marry her cos you are in luv with someone else, but you better not do anything to that baby, you are going to be a father of two soon.congrats.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
standd: angry Have you guys not been told not to sleep with gals that you can NOT marry, ehn!
Op, you are so selfish that you do not even realize that your unborn babies deserve a father. You want to accept one and reject one?
Okay oooo..

As for your question, marriage is not even necessary right now that you are in a fix. How do you intend caring for both babies? What's your intention? You want to reject both mother and child?
Am not selfish bro that's d reason am in dis mess.If I was selfish I wud ve physically kicked her out b4 she got me to inpreg her! I giv too much consideration for womens feelings that's d reason I endured for this long wit her in my house.
Re: Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One by ALISMILE(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: well people make mistakes and I guess you have made a big mistake, the only option you have is tell the girl in your house that you can't marry her cos you are in luv with someone else, but you better not do anything to that baby, you are going to be a father of two soon.congrats.
I ve done almost everytin to drum this adice of urs into her,but she wudnt liston.Hers is that she jus wudnt leave my house!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rape A Man / Top Sex Positions For Nigerian Women / Ladies And Their Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.