Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) (5209 Views)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Tallesty1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: Going by my uni days and what I used to see girls do,I could believe that.
Even the married ones who were in school with us then.

But me I was a ghud gyel lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

36,000 people were interviewed from 29 countries - the survey is valid. nigeria & thailand were joint top for the most unfaithful women in the world.
Hmmm...29000 thousand people were interviewed from 36 countries by Durex (shey na dem dey make condom abi)...the results maybe statistically correct when you put into consideration that the population of Nigeria may be more than that of Thailand and thus more Nigerian women were "available" for the interview but in reality I seriously doubt the result. Firstly forget all the feminism and we-must-do-like-men-dey-do craze that is sweeping all over the country, naija women still get "shame" and another thing how was the survey conducted is it that they counted the number of women that bought Durex CD within a given period or they randomly or individually selected women within a given locality or geo-political zone in Nigeria and interviewed them or what ...the whole thing is just questionable.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by justmag(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz: Nigerian women be like, most Nigerian men are cheats, Adulterers all sort of things meanwhile they are the real cheats as these reports as suggested. In fact they are number one in that area. Now this survey was carried out by Durex. Now I want us to conduct our own Nigerian Survey. If you know/think that most Nigerian women are unfaithful, answer with true then state your reasons and if you think they are not, answer with a false then reasons. Every genuine true and false would be counted and a final result would be released

www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

After reading this, I bet someone here is feeling really insure about their relationship right about now
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika:
Hmmm...29000 thousand people were interviewed from 36 countries by Durex (shey na dem dey make condom abi)...the results maybe statistically correct when you put into consideration that the population of Nigeria may be more than that of Thailand and thus more Nigerian women were "available" for the interview but in reality I seriously doubt the result. Firstly forget all the feminism and we-must-do-like-men-dey-do craze that is sweeping all over the country, naija women still get "shame" and another thing how was the survey conducted is it that they counted the number of women that bought Durex CD within a given period or they randomly or individually selected women within a given locality or geo-political zone in Nigeria and interviewed them or what ...the whole thing is just questionable.

did you watch the youtube link i posted earlier? are those not naija women talking about their multiple boyfriends live on camera?

i think you are reading more meanings to the survey than it intends. the survey didn't say nigerian women are the most promiscuous - it says they are the most unfaithful. one can be unfaithful without necessarily engaging in sëxual intercöurse.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

agrika is a fantasist. as far as she's concerned, all naija women are saints. cheesy
hahaha no be only fantasist na cokeasist...naija women do cheat but to be the most unfaithful women in the world...haaaabbaa!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika:

They used percentages to compare the countries. The numbers say that 60% of all women from so and so country said to be ...
This is how you compare countries of different size so population size is irrelevant in this context.

What I am not sure of, though, is if they considered the population size when they interviewed these people.

The number of women interviewed would have to differ according to population size.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika:
hahaha no be only fantasist na cokeasist...naija women do cheat but to be the most unfaithful women in the world...haaaabbaa!

of course, they are the most unfaithful in the 29 countries surveyed. there are more than 200 countries in the world - the headline is just a way to draw people to read it.

when darego won the most beautiful girl in the world, surely, what she won technically was the most beautiful girl among the girls that contested. in her LGA, there would be more beautiful girls than her as at then, let alone the entire planet.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ carefreewannabe, my question is how did they arrive at those percentages...when u say 30% of students in a given school are girls...it means that 3 out of every 10 students are girls...and for you to have arrived at that you may have randomly counted the students or could have gone class by class to count the number of female students...now my ish is how did they arrive at the figure gotten for naija...
(make una excuse my grammatical bombs Abeg I no go school)
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Stillfire: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is good news.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stillfire: This is good news.

of course, we welcome such news as men. more lambs to slaughter. may my knife never know any bluntness. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika: @ carefreewannabe, my question is how did they arrive at those percentages...when u say 30% of students in a given school are girls...it means that 3 out of every 10 students are girls...and for you to have arrived at that you may have randomly counted the students or could have gone class by class to count the number of female students...now my ish is how did they arrive at the figure gotten for naija...
(make una excuse my grammatical bombs Abeg I no go school)

They have probably picked a random sample from Nigeria's female population and asked them.

It would be interesting to know how many Nigerian women were asked.

You are right to question the results.
We don't know if the study is representative of the female population as long as we don't know how many Nigerian women were asked.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Stillfire: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

of course, we welcome such news as men. more lambs to slaughter. may my knife never know any bluntness. cheesy

More bastards to raise! cheesy

I've always wondered how Naija women can live in bliss while the husband cheats, not knowing the women are cheating as well. Ope o, I thought these women are stup.id not knowing they were playing their own games quietly. Naija women chop knuckle abeg.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy:
Nice. Play the blame game.
Women are the reason why men are 'polygamous'
Women woo men

I believe you.

All in all both men and women cheat. We are in agreement
yes we are in agreement
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stillfire:
More bastards to raise! cheesy

I've always wondered how Naija women can live in bliss while the husband cheats, not knowing the women are cheating as well. Ope o, I thought these women are stup.id not knowing they were playing their own games quietly. Naija women chop knuckle abeg.

no no no!
smart people have always known naija women cheat as much as the men, if not more. it's just that they have always been very careful with their deeds as the society treats them more harshly than the menfolk if discovered.

come on, it's not like the naija men sleep with aliens. the infidelity cuts across both genders - it's the hypocrisy of the naija women that is baffling. you would never think all those boring looking women in church with red berets are capable until you scratch their surface. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

agrika is a fantasist. as far as she's concerned, all naija women are saints. cheesy
saints indeed grin she should go and see the atrocities her fellow women are committing on sites like badoo, twoo, tagged e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz: saints indeed grin she should go and see the atrocities her fellow women are committing on sites like badoo, twoo, tagged e.t.c

please send me the link to those sites. i want to see it myself with my 2 nakëd eyes. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika: @ Bennyrazz, even U sef know say ds survey is false
no it is not. If you think it is, prove us wrong with another survey or something. Men are cheats, fine . But women are better cheats than men shekena grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
I just deh laugh Naija men. The matter with you nigerian men is that, you guys don't appreciate the women you have. Everytime nigerian women this, nigerian women that. Let me let you all know, nigerian Women are the best women you'll ever grace in this world. If you doubt me, go and marry other women from any other place that isn't nigeria and see the difference. I'm not saying that women in other places aren't good. But nigerian women are best you'll ever grace. You marry us, we become faithful, though you cheat on us, we pray you stop cheating and be ours, we give you kids, we build a home for you, yet you don't appreciate, even when most of you depart earlier than us, we strive to keep your home, which we built, intact, with all sufferings included, we work to assist you. Yet you think we cheat you. No, you cheat on us more.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by dad007(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz: @MARKone you are making contradictory statements, first you said they are not later you say morality, society and even religion have wired most of them to be so. Which side are you on?

@dad007 What attributes do Nigerian women portray to make you believe they are the best kind of women you can find on planet

@Tallesty1 I concur with your post

@Agrika you only know yourself, thank God coogar is trying to make you believe cheesy

@cococandy the basis of the thread have been established by you "men don't cheat with goats" and the main reason why they cheat is usually caused by women who wants everything good. It annoys me when I hear women say all men are cheats, liars e.tc forgetting that the lies we tell is because of you. You women put us in that position, so no woman should come on nl to say men are cheaters, because women are the root cause of it.
Base on my personal experience because of places I have been.I can tell you Nigerian women are far better.Especially more than other African countries.Or please 4give me,maybe my experience about Nigerian women is about the part of the country where I come from or where grow up.But then,is part of Nigeria afterall.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by chibwike(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: I just deh laugh Naija men. The matter with you nigerian men is that, you guys don't appreciate the women you have. Everytime nigerian women this, nigerian women that. Let me let you all know, nigerian Women are the best women you'll ever grace in this world. If you doubt me, go and marry other women from any other place that isn't nigeria and see the difference. I'm not saying that women in other places aren't good. But nigerian women are best you'll ever grace. You marry us, we become faithful, though you cheat on us, we pray you stop cheating and be ours, we give you kids, we build a home for you, yet you don't appreciate, even when most of you depart earlier than us, we strive to keep your home, which we built, intact, with all sufferings included, we work to assist you. Yet you think we cheat you. No, you cheat on us more.
I just loved you more
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Stillfire: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

no no no!
smart people have always known naija women cheat as much as the men, if not more. it's just that they have always been very careful with their deeds as the society treats them more harshly than the menfolk if discovered.

come on, it's not like the naija men sleep with aliens. the infidelity cuts across both genders - it's the hypocrisy of the naija women that is baffling. you would never think all those boring looking women in church with red berets are capable until you scratch their surface. grin

Hypocrisy?
A woman who cheats in a society that witch-hunts and is capable exhibiting mob-like violence on her is not a hypocrite but a victorious survivor. God must be on the side of the Naija woman.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin

I think what helps our ministry is that men think we are monogamous.

But seriously tho any man that's surprised by this news is unreal.
Who do they think men cheat with?
Stillfire:

Hypocrisy?
A woman who cheats in a society that witch-hunts and is capable exhibiting mob-like violence on her is not a hypocrite but a victorious survivor. God must be on the side of the Naija woman.

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stillfire:
Hypocrisy?

she wouldn't even be accused unless she gets caught. besides, her reward for cheating must definitely outweigh the risk attached to her infidelity, otherwise it won't worth her while.

she's not a victorious survivor, she's a tortoise! grin

missberrypop5: I just deh laugh Naija men. The matter with you nigerian men is that, you guys don't appreciate the women you have. Everytime nigerian women this, nigerian women that. Let me let you all know, nigerian Women are the best women you'll ever grace in this world. If you doubt me, go and marry other women from any other place that isn't nigeria and see the difference. I'm not saying that women in other places aren't good. But nigerian women are best you'll ever grace. You marry us, we become faithful, though you cheat on us, we pray you stop cheating and be ours, we give you kids, we build a home for you, yet you don't appreciate, even when most of you depart earlier than us, we strive to keep your home, which we built, intact, with all sufferings included, we work to assist you. Yet you think we cheat you. No, you cheat on us more.

except that links like the one below proves you have lost touch with reality.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/02/dna-expert-gives-shocking-statistics-3-out-of-10-nigerian-men-are-not-biological-fathers-of-their-children/
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes na. We have have shame.
That's why some women will die first before admitting that they cheated.

The same shame that will let a woman make her husband raise another man's child and until his death she'll never say the truth because the shame is bigger than the desire to say the truth

wink wink wink
Agrika:

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
rflmao @ coogar " you would never think all those boring looking women in church with red berets are capable until you scratch their surface" grin the height of deceit & hypocrisy in the house of God @missberrypop5 , you look like a woman a married man can use as his mistress to cheat on his wife cheesy the whole men on NL are following only you, na wa o when they pop the cherry, the rest is story cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: Yes na. We have have shame.
That's why some women will die first before admitting that they cheated.

The same shame that will let a woman make her husband raise another man's child and until his death she'll never say the truth because the shame is bigger than the desire to say the truth

wink wink wink

i don't think it's the shame - i think it's the hypocrisy cos you can almost bet this same woman has judged others caught with the same deeds plenty times whilst keeping her own under wraps.

to then suddenly admit or confess to those deeds would break the heart of her loved ones. nigeria is a judgemental society - everyone has an opinion on how to manage marital problems.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz: rflmao @ coogar " you would never think all those boring looking women in church with red berets are capable until you scratch their surface" grin the height of deceit & hypocrisy in the house of God @missberrypop5 , you look like a woman a married man can use as his mistress to cheat on his wife cheesy the whole men on NL are following only you, na wa o when they pop the cherry, the rest is story cheesy
I DON'T BLAME YOU'
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: I DON'T BLAME YOU'

don't mind him, he's just pulling your legs. i agree with you to some extent. there are some honest hardworking nigerian women that would hold dear their dignity even at gunpoint.........but that doesn't mean we cannot discuss the other divide.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yea hypocrisy too
coogar:

i don't think it's the shame - i think it's the hypocrisy cos you can almost bet this same woman has judged others caught with the same deeds plenty times whilst keeping her own under wraps.

to then suddenly admit or confess to those deeds would break the heart of her loved ones. nigeria is a judgemental society - everyone has an opinion on how to manage marital problems.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Stillfire: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

she wouldn't even be accused unless she gets caught. besides, her reward for cheating must definitely outweigh the risk attached to her infidelity, otherwise it won't worth her while.

Ain't we smart? Calculating the risk, returns/dividends. We didn't go to school for nothing. cool Some of us were the best students in school, I have to add. cool cool cool cool cool cool

she's not a victorious survivor, she's a tortoise! grin

Lol.

cococandy: grin
I think what helps our ministry is that men think we are monogamous.
But seriously tho any man that's surprised by this news is unreal.
Who do they think men cheat with?

Lol, leave them. Their eyes will clear one day.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by mako007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
evergreen200088: Hello am Emmy by name, any woman who need me
for hook up should call my number 08139602946 or
dis my pin 2975ABE2, one things I know about my
self I will Bleep you hard Till you are satisfy..hope to
hear from those ladies who love sex so much... Have
a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite, festac area
hello, Mr. Jonzer, wake up to reality plz, send me your c.v. I could get you a job. Now I'm serious. angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stillfire:
Ain't we smart? Calculating the risk, returns/dividends. We didn't go to school for nothing. cool Some of us were the best students in school, I have to add. cool cool cool cool

this is why i love my country......
naija women - calculating infidelity risks since 1456. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee? / Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? / Am I A Good Mum???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.