Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. (989 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
God don't give me a wife that will be a liability to me, but rather give me a wife that will be industrious and supportive to the family. Not a wife that will keep telling me that maggi has finished, salt is remaining small, i collected pampers on credit when you travelled, but a wife that will always fill the financial vacuum even if i'm not around. A wife that will be like a neck because without the neck the head will not stand. This is my prayer in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by Priceless24(f): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Amennnnn, but bros will you not leave money for the upkeep of your house when you travel?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by eleojo23: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Interesting...
Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by Agrika: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
If she provides money for all these Wetin come be ur work as hubby

5 Likes

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uzoraustin: God don't give me a wife that will be a liability to me, but rather give me a wife that will be industrious and supportive to the family. Not a wife that will keep telling me that maggi has finished, salt is remaining small, i collected pampers on credit when you travelled, but a wife that will always fill the financial vacuum even if i'm not around. A wife that will be like a neck because without the neck the head will not stand. This is my prayer in Jesus name, Amen.
i just hope you won't be the type that we'll tending to other women's liability after you get married- e no go work o.
Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy
You are actually praying for a 'husband'

6 Likes

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by jacabi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Are you ready to be a loving, caring, helping, listening and faithful husband? If yes, then I say amen to your prayer.

3 Likes

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by ahnie: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
it's well@op
Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by gidjah(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
YOU ARE WHAT YOU will attract,justbe the kind of man you need a woman to have

2 Likes

Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by bukatyne(f): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika: If she provides money for all these Wetin come be ur work as hubby

Odilafta: cheesy
You are actually praying for a 'husband'

The OP is talking salt, maggi, pampers and you are saying husband? If a wife cannot provide these (exceptions to housewives due to mutual agreement or lack of a job) what really is her usefulness?

@OP:

gidjah: YOU ARE WHAT YOU will attract,justbe the kind of man you need a woman to have

jacabi: Are you ready to be a loving, caring, helping, listening and faithful husband? If yes, then I say amen to your prayer.

These posters have given you the key to get such a wife fast

I join ahnie to say...
ahnie: it's well@op
Re: My Type Of Wife I Wish To Marry.. by iykedare(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
The women who are liabilities have simply identified themselves. Well done o. Any woman who can't provide those little stuffs isn't better than a house girl and should be treated like one.
Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dupe Married Man Over Paternity / Wise Advice For Wives / Dear Dad, Here’s Why I Want To Thank You For Hitting Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.