Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan (38178 Views)

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . . / (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by date1816: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Goodluck during thé shoeless era.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by AMvanquish: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Humble beginnings.... till time changes us..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by judedwriter(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kai!!! Is dat goodluckkkkkk shocked Indeed money good o smiley dere is still hope 4 me-i go chop money like pepper soup smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by christejames(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
It looks like he already had shoe then cause that robe (jalabia) that he is wearing should be quite expensive during the '80s LOL. BTW, he looks energetic then and still is... Wow! That my presido that would be leaving the office by 2019. GEJ well don!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by suckerpunch: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
jaytee01: Na wa oo...e come resemble Shekau before he grow bia bia!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
See him face... Okoman... Eba!! grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
If my president can make it, I will.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Zikdik(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
aguizm: I finally made front page and it was on news about GEJ yester years picture.Chaiiiiii for this am giving my vote to GEJ ......till 2019 .Everything about this man's name carry's luck.What a lucky dude I am
Your moniker looks like Autism.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by TheMasterpiece(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Interesting!

Here, even younger.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by prowlG: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb #
1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by lordnammy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
If u were to presume who will make it big from appearance that first may may have won. But today it was it was because of that hungry looking jona that all of us are viewing pic. It is not how u started that matters
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by buoye1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol....even your comment they wicked
ulaa: hahahahahaha, you are wicked
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gej been clueless since 24BCgrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by tranxo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
onlyme12: Born on November 20, 1957, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,currently is the President of Nigeria. He is a former zoologist who became Nigeria’s vice-president in the year 2007. He was the Governor of Bayelsa State from Dec 9, 2005 to May 28, 2007, and was sworn in as the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29 May 07. He became the official President of Nigeria in May 6,year 2010,This comes as the nation prepares to bury its former leader Umaru Yar’Adua who died on the 5th of May 2010, after a prolonged illness that saw his Vice- President stepped in to his shoes as Acting President. There had been tension in the country as rival political groups fight to assert authority in what was seen as a power vacuum during the period of the illness of Yar’Adua. source:http://www.pijango..com
I wonder who these peeps in the photo are, and where they are now.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eleko1: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin grin
Tolexander: The camera was suhow he was standing and looking like a sheep! [/quotes suhow he was standing and looking like a sheep!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by philantoxx(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
jonathan be like *tinz are not the same as before*
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Lailerh(f): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: ÁŃĎ ĤĔ ŃĔVĔŔ ĶŃĔŴ ŤĤÁŤ ĤĔ'ĹĹ ßĔ ŃĨĞĔŔĨÁ'Ś MĔŚŚĨÁĤ grin

Godbless
Is your phone's keypad broken? grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by iceberylin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lailerh: Is your phone's keypad broken? grin
Admit it....u like my font wink
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by slap1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
He looked like a mortuary attendant. Money good.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eleko1: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
;DUna no go wundure persin with laff oooo.Chai! GEj don suffer
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Lailerh(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Admit it....u like my font wink
not exactly grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by koikoi2(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's my Goodluck. I learnt his mum prophesied to him When he was a little boy dat he will be a president.

Little lessons for all mothers. Don't insult ur children. Don't curse them. Just bless them, No matter how dull dey are in school.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
AMvanquish: Humble beginnings.... till time changes us..

Yeah.

We thought he will perform well as president but he turned out as disappointment.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
What a powerful transformationcheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by princelolly(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
A zoologist becoming a president....wahalai we all get hope....
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
xynerise: No one knows tomorrow. From nobody to somebody
Even thou Obasanjo no mean am,he should thank Obasanjo.He made him with the blessings of God to be who is he today.But the man endorsed and harbor corruption,thou he initially told us that he will do the will of God,that's why he will pay dearly for it.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Zico0(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
4bobo: SHOELESS BOY NOW CONTROLS BILLIONS.

I KNOW HE MET SOMEONE SOMEDAY, THEN FROM THAT MOMENT, HIS STORY BEGAN TO CHANGE.

GOD STILL HAS HIS HIDDEN PLAN FOR YOU. NEVER LOOSE HOPE.

you nko?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Cmeo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Going by this picture and other pictures of mr president that I have seen, I cant fall for "I had no shoe" thing or speech. It is clearly evident that he had shoes and great looking cloths to wear with them. I can bet my life, he came from an above average (if not a wealthy) family.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
The young shall grow!
God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Awwal1st(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Who knows this bastard will later become so cruel... He said him father and him no get shoe to wear,... See that bastard wey Don dry for that picture like dry fish... by 2015 after you've been jailed by Buhari you go be like that picture again... Omo Ale buruku, Na thunder go kill una with people wey dey support you like electric wire pole..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
^^^^ HATER......God bless my president
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by kombast(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Maybe he said it to appeal to the Celestials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.