Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan (1834 Views)

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan / (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by onlyme12: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Born on November 20, 1957,
President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan,currently is the
President of Nigeria. He is a
former zoologist who
became Nigeria’s vice- president in the year 2007.
He was the Governor of
Bayelsa State from Dec 9,
2005 to May 28, 2007, and
was sworn in as the Vice
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29
May 07. He became the
official President of Nigeria
in May 6,year 2010,This
comes as the nation prepares
to bury its former leader Umaru Yar’Adua who died
on the 5th of May 2010, after
a prolonged illness that saw
his Vice- President stepped in
to his shoes as Acting
President. There had been tension in the country as
rival political groups fight to
assert authority in what
was seen as a power
vacuum during the period of
the illness of Yar’Adua. source:http:// www.pijango..com

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by abdulahi001: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmnn!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by ad84ada(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
undecided he looks like a zoologist not like a president.....

"Look at his ogolomaka head"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Forget not your days of humble beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Imbeci.le of a president

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by stebell(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Imbeci.le of a president

Mad woman abi na man hw fa

See ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я face like poo way person step on.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014

hopeless she-male

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eye4eye: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

hopeless she-male

Shut up rabid dog! I am after you till I get rid of you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

then quote the bomb I sent to you you hopless son of a rabid dog and a raggy harlot as a mother.

useless bastard vulture
hopless nonentity

otu nne I

afo sagbuo nne I na nna I

you just signed your death warrant.

I have 100% time for you and your likes

welcome let's make it rain

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eye4eye: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

then quote the bomb I sent to you you hopless son of a rabid dog and a raggy harlot as a mother.

useless bastard vulture
hopless nonentity

otu nne I

afo sagbuo nne I na nna I

you just signed your death warrant.

I have 100% time for you and your likes

welcome let's make it rain

Ko baje fun e tebi tara. Oni kure!

Go home and wait for your mummy to see if she made money today from her ashewo work. It must be traumatizing for your father the way your mother services men everyday while you keep screaming GEJ till 2019.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

Ko baje fun e tebi tara. Oni kure!

Go home and wait for your mummy to see if she made money today from her ashewo work. It must be traumatizing for your father the way your mother services men everyday while you keep screaming GEJ till 2019.

better than a cheap #200 harlot that sleeps with a kai kai drinkers justfor peanut.

mr man you better go and fvck you mother and get healed

ezi ofia
otu nne I
useless bastard

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Lobolintin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
kastonkastrol: undecided he looks like a zoologist not like a president.....

"Look at his ogolomaka head"
Show us a pix of ur father at 24.. Donkey

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eye4eye: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

better than a cheap #200 harlot that sleeps with a kai kai drinkers justfor peanut.

ezi ofia
otu nne I
useless bastard

I have decimated you. Go home and meet your mummy. I pity her cos she has to sleep with so many men (black and white, Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa) to make ends meet. It is traumatizing for your daddy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

The guy is one hungry tout! Ignore the Goat!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

I have decimated you. Go home and meet your mummy. I pity her cos she has to sleep with so many men (black and white, Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa) to make ends meet. It is traumatizing for your daddy.

just make sure you use condom when fvcking your mother next because

AIDS IS REAL grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The guy is one hungry tout! Ignore the Goat!

just like everybody is already ignoring a hopless disgusting she-male like you.

no body takes a thing like you serious again because you're a she-male.

I remain your worst nightmere

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eye4eye: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

just make sure you use condom when fvcking your mother next because

AIDS IS REAL grin

Son of a slut, have you asked your mother who your daddy is? She had you for a Kanuri man.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by zicoraads: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is really funny. If anyone had told him that some few years down the line he would be the leader of the most populous black nation on earth, am sure he would have laughed it off. No matter how long it is delayed, destiny would always be destiny.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by marieolae(f): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Whether picture, statue or painting! We do not want u 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lobolintin:
Show us a pix of ur father at 24.. Donkey
what's your problem son? You better stop smoking that poo before it kills you
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by zicoraads: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
You are very senseless, so is the person who liked your senseless comment. I have seen how you go about promoting your party, the APC and I must say that if this is the kind of ideology or the way it is played in your party, then some of us will just stick to what we have at the moment. Criticism is very, very good. But when it goes over the bend and turns into insults, especially insults that are uncalled for, then its no longer criticism, its madness!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by eye4eye: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
zicoraads: You are very senseless, so is the person who liked your senseless comment. I have seen how you go about promoting your party, the APC and I must say that if this is the kind of ideology or the way it is played in your party, then some of us will just stick to what we have at the moment. Criticism is very, very good. But when it goes over the bend and turns into insults, especially insults that are uncalled for, then its no longer criticism, its madness!

Shut your stinking mouth that smells like pig doodoo.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
zicoraads: You are very senseless, so is the person who liked your senseless comment. I have seen how you go about promoting your party, the APC and I must say that if this is the kind of ideology or the way it is played in your party, then some of us will just stick to what we have at the moment. Criticism is very, very good. But when it goes over the bend and turns into insults, especially insults that are uncalled for, then its no longer criticism, its madness!

You demonic idiatu quit cursing your cursed mother of a LovePeddler!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
angry grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by derrick333(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real ijaw man
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by fr3do(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dry bones shall rise again #
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by tomakint: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
They hated him for no justifiable reason.......looking at his unassuming, innocent face in the pix nobody knew this man will be seated on the 'Golden Throne' as the King of the Most Populous Black Nation on Earth in the future. GEJ till APShit he/she goats here get common sense!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by lilprinze: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
poverty is disease.
look at the way money has changed the way he looks.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Akshow: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

ezi ofia
otu nne I
useless bastard

Too many kids without mothers running loose on nairaland these days.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by theassassin: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow:

Too many kids without mothers running loose on nairaland these days.

afo sagbuo gi there
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Akshow: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

afo sagbuo gi there
eleeeribu mashanfani grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Fayose Appoints SA to stomach infrastructure SSG, Others. / Discovering Nigeria's Educational Excellence Of Achebe's There Was A Country / I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.