Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

== A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) (20705 Views)

A Thief In The Church - Part 1 18+ Story / The Man In The Church And Other Stories / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
silverdam:
Please ESIXLOVE, I need your permission to copy this story on my blog. Please I beg you, I will surely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will include your contacts as well
sorry i've been away for some time, just do it and send me the link.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by funsola: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Am l welcomed into this forum?
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Orikinla(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
Ladies and Gentlemen!
This wonderful thread will be officially commission tomorrow by 2pm at noon.
Everyone is welcome.
http://therhema..com.ng/2016/06/jesus-christ-is-only-way-to-salvation.html

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by showmethemoney(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2016
This story they scare person o. well keep it coming
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by frubben(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
welcome sir. Please make yourself comfortable.

** signal to a waiter to come close. ** please give him whatever he wants.

Please waiter wen u are through with him, come take my order
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by frubben(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2016
ESIXLOVE:
distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a pleasure to welcome all of you to this fabulous occasion.
And I want to use this medium to warn against piracy of any kind, as it is punishable by the law of this great nation.
No one should reproduce this work, whether in part or whole in any medium Without the writer's prior knowledge.

The characters in this story have no resemblance with anybody living or dead, any resemblance with anybody living or dead, Is a MIRACLE.

Also the writer welcomes any form of criticism and antagonism that one can employ.

Thank you very much.

ESIXLOVE ( on behalf of Mr chairman ).

Nna abuka chaimo no want make we chop o!!!!
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by showmethemoney(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2016
[/color]so everybody na thief when it come to money matter [color=#770077]so everybody na thief when it come to money matter
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Emeka71(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2016
This is for literature lovers.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Haykinx98(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gbagaun!!!...Abeg shift make i sit
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Osjaay(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
ohmigosh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Started With A Kiss. . . / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book / Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.