Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Download Music With Original Cover Art/picture - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Music With Original Cover Art/picture (9777 Views)

How To Sync Itunes Music With Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge / My Mp3 Doesnt Download Music, What Can I Do? I Need Ur Assistance Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Music With Original Cover Art/picture by tomiobj(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
WARNING! The legality of this is questionable......if you are friends with any musician leave this thread immediately

Do you ever get pissed off at downloading a song that just shows no media picture. Or it gets worse and it shows the picture of tooxclusive.com or notjustok.com

They even become so foolish to use the website as thealbum,artist and the genre...well now you can fix this thanks to itunes.
First of all download and install itunes. Then download your song and place it sm where ull remember. If u are lucky the picture will be at the top of the download link if not,google the name of the song then add cover art after it. Then move ur cursor over the pic(from google images/the website). Then right click and scroll to 'save as' then save the pic. The name dosen't matter. Just use sth u cn use to reference d pic later. Nw open itunes and don't scan for music just open the empty library. Den drag and drop your song. When it appears there. Right click on it and scroll to 'get info' then click it then from there u can remove the tooxclusive nonsense and rename the song/album/artist den at the top rightof the page click artwork then right click on the website's image and click delete. Den click add at the bottom of the empty image now find your picture,and use it then click ok at the bottom of the picture. (make sure you see the picture you want to use).
You can thank me. Any questions or comment. Just quote. Results on my BlackBerry q5 in pics below

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Best Lover A Corrupted Book 4 Nigerians / 12 Most Technologically Advanced Countries As Of 2014 / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.