Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (19540 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by perfectcrush(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Stop dreaming my frnd and simply face reality, my humble submission
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Alexebo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
sibepoc: Flog urself before going to bed
Are u sure ur mouth connects wit ur brain
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by fyneboi79(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics: We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

"Jay i dreamt abt u yesterday's nyt"
What happened in the dream?

then she will narrate the dream for me and i will narrate mine too.

What is wrong with me? or let me say, what is wrong with us?
I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................
Stop dreaming entirely undecided
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Sunbellar: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
You have exchanged blood through intimate relationship several times, so your spirit is in bond with hers. You need to repent in tears as you surrender to Jesus to set you free!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by blackjack21(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Drink beer. real cold beer. as cold as your GF' heart, then you sleep.

And

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by peter4d2(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Try and b frndz wif any shalamz dat wuld always b around anytime anyday so dat u wuld stop tinkin abt ur ex
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by charlie42(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
U need deliverance gan. Don't joke with this issue o, pls visit ur pastor before everything get out of hand

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by annibro(f): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Jayclinics; if you really want her back, go Propose 2 her genuinely with a ring & ask her wen u can come officially see her parents. Dat will do d trick. Ladies Date wit marriage in mind. But asking her 2 come back & continue an unpredictable relationship will NEVER work cos she will be sceptical it mite break again. Only MARRIAGE will do d magic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
olu77:

The girl go vex comot for dream.

Abi now.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by ng4u(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wakie! Wakie!!... U guys should wake up n fall bck togeda SIMPLE
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Johncuppa(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
3 sources of dream
1. God's revelation/secret of wat to come
2. Devil use it to threat someone
3. 4rm Multitude of tout in ur mind espcialy d 1 b4 u slept
#Guess urs is no.3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
don't sleep...
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by greall1: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op. The best thing to do fight her on ur dream. I mean visical fight.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Superstar007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op. Na smoll mata be this. . .
You should know that the mind is a very powerful tool though most people don't know how the mind works. This particular tip is known to only few people;

Enter computa village, find one guy wey them dey call Skippo. .tell am you wan flash your brain, the guy go give your system and cord you go use connect your brain. Once connected, check for a file named C:/memory, follow the pathway C:/memory/romance/girlfriend/exs/1/dream/babe.jpg. Replace the babe.jpg with the pics of your current babe and you are good to go.

Thank me later angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Awon Aye.. cheesy
Them dey follow u, better go for deliverance and treat d next lady, who walks into yur life right... grin..
I simply love dis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol grin grin
mako007: @OP, see what too much straff is doing to you, when they say avoid pre-marital sex, you said you knew better. tongue your mates are dreaming big you are here dreaming of woman, better come here let's take you to Pst. T.B Joshua to collapse that illegal six storey building of juju on your head grin
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Olaooni88(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm!!! It's really painful to separate wit someone u love deeply especially whn u r nt @ fault. bur all d same, i will advice u to stop thinking about her & move on wit ur life & if Dat doesn't work then u need to ask for d knowledge&wisdom of God. Tho something like dis hs happened to me before even up till now, after my ex broke up wit me i started dreaming about him & i usually tried to move on bur unfortunately d dream will come back again after ave already forgt about him, So i prayed for d wisdom of God before i could conquered d situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics: We broke up with each oda late last year. I must say that i was to be blaimed for our failed relationship, she showed me great love and up till now i cant figure out why i treated her the way i did. When I came back to my senses after our break up, i realised that she has being part of my life all this while. I tried so hard to repel back the urge to plead and ask her to come back into my life. But the feelings now was so heavy that i cant comprehend. Finally I tried to get back with her, i knew it wasnt gonna be easy after all dat happened between us, i became more eager after i started seeing her in my dreams very often (never f***ked her in my dreams) Just one love story and scene after scene. She wasnt the same girl i used to know before (what more do i expect) i know it was all my fault so i tried really harder. She will be hostile to me in some of our meetings and sometimes she will be as friendly as ever, as if we are dating again, and during those friendly times she will tell me how she do see me in her dreams too. She told me she doesn't believe in love any longer that our relationship cannot work again.

Finally, i decided to give up as i noticed that i usually felt uneasy and disturbed each time i remember her. I started searching for more serious ways to forget about her and move on with life. But Before i gave up, i decided to confront her very best female friend who happend to be one of my casual female friends so that she can help me out since talking to her is like pouring water on AN igneous rock. Unfortunately, the friend told me that i better back off, that she has got no feelings for me anymore.

The problem now is that, no matter any lady i try to date, at first things will move on smoothly and i forget everything about my ex but when ever she surfaces again in my dreams, takes some time shaa, things become so uneasy and uncomfortable for me. I will start thinking about her like i will die if she doesn't accept me back. She has also told me several times that she sees me too in her dreams. We kind of enjoy telling each oda abt the dreams. Like:

I need some opinions on how i can stop dreaming abt her. I need to stop................
Watamarinya? (a Korean word for what are you waiting for?)
Last Bullet
Try again to woo her back.
If she no gree before December, contact me @ A-Z Herbal Clinic, 1/3 Arochukwu Road, Awka, Anambra to get snake blood & grinded vulture head powder.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by mako007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
nikpet2: lol grin grin
cheesy wink
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by NobleAky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
blackjack21: Drink beer. real cold beer. as cold as your GF' heart, then you sleep.

And

Thank me later.
brother at what time will that our all night vigil hold?
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by gbaskiboy: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy: you are being followed
so funny bro, pls, u can help d guy to disembark those witches from following him grin
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by Abdulhafis00: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
jay, d xame apun 2 me last year, i tink d best tin u can do 2 stop dreaming abt her, firstly, try as much as possible 2 4get her name by den u've automatically delete her face in ur mind.
Secondly, afford avin a gf and tink of ur future.
D last tinx, roll along wit single guys wu is nt in any relationship
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by dstnd: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics:

Thanks bro....... i will put your first point into practice asap. Because some nights can be so boring and i will find it hard to sleep like i am suffering from insomia. I understood That the only thing that seems to sweep me off to sleep quickly during such nights is allowing my mind to wander away thinking about her, thinking about her at night has proving to bring forth sleep quicker. I will try to desist frim that hence forth.

Coming to the second about getting a new chick. Ma broda i have tried. But when the new chick is not around me her thoughts comes in again. I guess i learn how to control my mind and not my mind controlin me. Thanks bro....
for sleepless nite take cenpinite u go sleep til jesus com dream ko vision ni
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by saintol(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gbam!!! Joseph and Josephine. What is wrong with both of you is that you are both dreamers. (Alaala)
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by sambisa5: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy: you are being followed

nairaland....what a place to be grin
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by helphelp: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014

Two of una dey crase
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by sulmeza(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jayclinics:

Thanks bro....... i will put your first point into practice asap. Because some nights can be so boring and i will find it hard to sleep like i am suffering from insomia. I understood That the only thing that seems to sweep me off to sleep quickly during such nights is allowing my mind to wander away thinking about her, thinking about her at night has proving to bring forth sleep quicker. I will try to desist frim that hence forth.

Coming to the second about getting a new chick. Ma broda i have tried. But when the new chick is not around me her thoughts comes in again. I guess i learn how to control my mind and not my mind controlin me. Thanks bro....
it's ntn spiritual bro..u jt 2 attachd 2 eachoda...my advice bro..mak mre efforts 2 gt ha bak..it shudnt be dat tof..4 a gal hu also drms bouh u nd she's even open 2 u bouh it...go 4 it mano...rushn into new relationships wnt solve ur prblm,it'l only mak it wrse
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by saintol(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
... And i fit help you. If i give you that thing, you no go dream of am again layelaye, but you fit dey dream of masqurade wey go dey pursue you with cane sha o... If u want, hala me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by GRAND30(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
People break up physically without breaking the spiritual (emotional) cord that binds them, which is of course far stronger than anything. Illicit sex strengthens this cord. Love-making binds you to someone beyond the physical reality that your eyes can see. If you are unlucky to have dated, had illegal sex and eventually jilted a diabolical girl (or fella), you may be held up in "prison" for a pretty long time. People do anything to get back someone they passionately love. Desperation could drive them into employing any means, physical or spiritual, to hold on firmly to their lost "treasure". Lesson for all:
1. Don't make a marriage promise you know you won't keep.
2. Avoid illegal sex. It's a covenant of blood.
3. Part ways in peace as early as possible.
4. Don't waste a lady's time when you know you have no future plans for her.
5. Never do blood oath no matter how much you love each other.
This is Naija, a very spiritual place, where so many things cannot be explained naturally. Be guided!

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by capuro(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
U only dream when u sleep. Meaning if u don't sleep u don't dream. So do the needful

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by blackjack21(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
NobleAky: brother at what time will that our all night vigil hold?
I wouldn't say you are si2wpid.

You are, but I wouldn't say it.
Re: How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? by egesie(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Go for MFM deliverance, thank me later grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.