Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... (2578 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Bryan12(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you have a deep voice.....voice be sounding like woofer inside the bedroom,if your makeup is brighter than your future.Add yours.
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by iceberylin(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
ĨŦ ŶŐÚŔ ŦÁČĔ ĎĤ ŶĔĹĹŐŴ,ÚŔ ĹĔĞ ßĹacĶ....
ßÁßĔ Ú ßĔ ŔÁĨŃßŐŴ
undecided

Stop-bleaching

1 Like

Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: ĨŦ ŶŐÚŔ ŦÁČĔ ĎĤ ŶĔĹĹŐŴ,ÚŔ ĹĔĞ ßĹacĶ....
ßÁßĔ Ú ßĔ ŔÁĨŃßŐŴ
undecided

Stop-bleaching
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by marquiseT(f): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you are too egotistic,don't apologise,not caring and you come wowo,we def can't DATE
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by xymmie01: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
If u carry bra way make ur breast look enticing but as we reach 4 the breasts na flat slippers wit low esteem.......sorry we can't suck....!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Baddestguyp(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by eph12(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you always complain of being broke
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by kenex4ever(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
marquiseT: If you are too egotistic,don't apologise,not caring and you come wowo,we def can't DATE
What if d guy fine?
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by kenex4ever(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
We can't date if u r very beautiful facially but with d shape of an amoeba
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
We can't date if U're hopeless, Ugly and not the son of the Minister of finance.
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by yorex2011: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
If u've started menopause
If your face resembles iron sponge
If u eat more than 7 wraps of fufu at a go
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Bryan12(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ormorlehwah: We can't date if U're hopeless, Ugly and not the son of the Minister of finance.
*views picsure*___now see who's calling someone's hubby ugly undecided
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
if you can't cook and speak good english
if you can't watch barca's match
if you aren't funny
if you aren't endowed
if you aren't pretty
if you don't possess good manners
if you see me as an atm
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Yemlizzy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you proud and lousy.

1 Like

Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ormorlehwah: We can't date if U're hopeless, Ugly and not the son of the Minister of finance.

:
*VIEW PICS
*faint
*pour Water
*wake Up
*see Pics Again
*faint Again

Nw Tell Me Dats Ur Finest Pics cool

2 Likes

Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bryan12: If you have a deep voice.....voice be sounding like woofer inside the bedroom, if your makeup is brighter than your future .Add yours.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by MrTeymee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you re fat. I love my ladies slim
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Emmyk(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2014
If your not lively, not having good shape... undecided
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Kingfanak:

Nw Tell Me Dats Ur Finest Pics cool
Hmmmm.... Speechless. Finest? I reserve my comment.
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Ormorlehwah: Hmmmm.... Speechless. Finest? I reserve my comment.

Just Joking......Bt Let Tell U Nobody Is Ugly We Are All Created In The Likeness Of The Image Of God
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Default20(f): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
we can't date if;
1. you are broke
2. you have no money
3. you are not rich
4. money isnt your Friend
5. check number 3 above
6. refer to number 1
7. you are bald just as adonbilivit is
8. you are silly as andyblaze
9. you are as jobless as.........
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by adonbilivit: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2014
we cant date by default
Default20: we can't date if;
1. you are broke
2. you have no money
3. you are not rich
4. money isnt your Friend
5. check number 3 above
6. refer to number 1
7. you are bald just as adonbilivit is
8. you are silly as andyblaze
9. you are as jobless as.........

we cant date by DEFAULT if you dnt like my baldness
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Kingfanak:
Nobody Is Ugly We Are All Created In The Likeness Of The Image Of God
Accepted! Thnks.
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Sapphire86(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2014
If u claim to be handsome and when I finally see your picture, all I can think is BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. undecided
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by beezy08(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Sapphire86: If u claim to be handsome and when I finally see your picture, all I can think is BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. undecided

but i am
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Sapphire86(f): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2014
beezy08:

but i am

Picture or ..... u know the rest na
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Kunleskey(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2014
If u are nt my type
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Tymax(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
1. You are 5ft 3 or shorter (at least I tried na)
2. You are very fair (I like chocoladies)
3. If you form too much and ain't even that intelligent. (I will just wash you)
4. You don't have a job or business
5. You are not tech savvy and unwilling to learn.
6. You are a feminist (it's too easy to make you cry and I won't be sorry)
7. You are talkative
8. You are vengeful
9. You are very slim/fat.
10. You are spiteful, etc.
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Freshboi: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
We can't date if ogun has used your destiny to play merrybet
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Hollyb(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
we can't date if 1. You are not a child of God 2. You are not handsome in my sight as beauty is in d eye of d beholder 3. You are not at least taller than me and dark in complexion 4. You are not caring. Tks
Re: Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... by Bryan12(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hollyb: we can't date if 1. You are not a child of God 2. You are not handsome in my sight as beauty is in d eye of d beholder 3. You are not at least taller than me and dark in complexion 4. You are not caring. Tks
Unfortunately for you this is the 21st century.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys? / Shocking Bad News From My Gf / He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.