Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27707 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by pacretus(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
andromida: Yes real men don't beat their wives but women are not lesser beings.
Kai ur husband go hear from u.oo.lol.
really woman was made from man,nd met to b dependent on thier caring husband.havent u heard"head of the family"
or u wan b the head.women ar met to b d neck,i.e support thier husbands.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
not before redesigning the beast parading as a woman with slaps she will remember even in her dreams...that news and the picture of that girl in pains got my blood seething...such wickedness from a woman..

And then what? Stay married?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by pacretus(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: People still beat their wives? Silence for me does it, just deny her the attention she used to feed on for few days, believe me she'll die inside. grin
if no die nko
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by redsun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
As long as parents,teachers and pastors legitimately torture children in the name of discipline. Violence will always remain an easy way of settling scores in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

No, I am not a woman beater for it's not in my character. I have never beaten a woman before and i hope not to, but if she wants to be beaten then she definitely will be beaten. This is what I tell my babe: I don't beat women but if you want some beating you can call on me any time. I can't even date that type of woman let alone marry her.

Ability to ignore all their wahala makes you a real man. I swear, beating is just too immature and uncalled for. I know what I'm saying and I definitely understand your argument.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by FatCock: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
All these "real", invented by women to blackmail men. All men are "real" abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
FatCock: All these "real", invented by women to blackmail men. All men are "real" abeg.

Seconded.

Some are just better than others. wink

Same for women.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by butanep(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real Men should not raise their hands on a woman not only their wife or lovers. Beating a woman is not the best way to resolve any dispute or crisis.
I know some women are very rude, raw and can't control their mouth but the best way is to avoid them or simply talking sense into their ears than to raise your hands on them. Some women push their husband or spouse to the wall to lay hands on them... Women please stop struggling or feeling too big on him...
I will never support any man that beat up a woman, be it spouse or friend or sister. They re weaker vessel and ought not to be beaten up.... Lover her, cherish her and draw her closer...

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by symbian03(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
FatCock: All these "real", invented by women to blackmail men. All men are "real" abeg.

Your moniker though ;-)
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tenry(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
I remember Bimbo and Remi's crazy attitude back in school. Everytime Remi dealt wit Bimbo,the later would knw that a hot sex awaits her that night. We attended a party together in sch and Remi was drunk. A little misunderstanding came up and Bimbo was begin Remi not to beat her. In her words "don't beat me tonight cos there is no sex for you today". I didn't understand until I probed further to knw the meaning of that statement. Bimbo said beating her earlier in the day is a motivation for hot and enjoyable sex between them and that Remi does that at every provocation.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by jobsat34(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
i hear... But let those women know that their husband remain their husband and not that boyfriend or fiance he used to be...

Last shot: real women do not raise their voice or insult their husband
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Obascoetubi: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

what of women dat beat their men?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Im having dejavu...i could swear we have had this debate before and you still think its right to hit a woman. You normally make a lot of sense in your post and you are fair but here is where my perception of you changes.

How can one justify hitting and abusing another human being? No matter how 'rachet' a woman is she can never drive you to beat her unless its your nature to abuse women. You control your actions no matter what she does its not about her being proper.

You are the only person i follow on NL because i simply like your thought process but this difference in principle is not sitting well with me.
Sometimes............Violence is the only language some women understand.

These type of women need hard reset to let go of their girly nature.

Remember a corrective slap is not an abuse.

Lemme ask you, what type of women do we create as a society if we allow them to get away with whatever they do because they are women? Does it make sense?

Isn't it injustice to men?

Some men have died because of what their wife did to them and they couldn't raise hand to avoid being labelled cowards.

No gentleman in the grave dear....

Women should learn self control and be as good and responsible as they want us to be else............lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by KAYD007(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Our elders talk say...a woman who chooses to wrestle with a man cannot at same time protect her private partsangry

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Sometimes............Violence is the only language some women understand.

These type of women need hard reset to let go of their girly nature.

Remember a corrective slap is not an abuse.

Lemme ask you, what type of women do we create as a society if we allow them to get away with whatever they do because they are women? Does it make sense?

Isn't it injustice to men?

Some men have died because of what their wife did to them and they couldn't raise hand to avoid being labelled cowards.

No gentleman in the grave dear....

Women should learn self control and be as good and responsible as they want us to be else............lipsrsealed

You should be ashamed of posting such rubbish.

Some women have died because of how their husbands treated them, does it mean women should be allowed to beat up their husbands?

Nonsense of the highest order.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Im having dejavu...i could swear we have had this debate before and you still think its right to hit a woman. You normally make a lot of sense in your post and you are fair but here is where my perception of you changes.

How can one justify hitting and abusing another human being? No matter how 'rachet' a woman is she can never drive you to beat her unless its your nature to abuse women. You control your actions no matter what she does its not about her being proper.

You are the only person i follow on NL because i simply like your thought process but this difference in principle is not sitting well with me.
So it is not easy for u not to verbally abuse a man and u think men can easily tolerate all ur BS? Haha...if u want respect, respect urself first.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Some women have died because of how their husbands treated them, does it mean women should be allowed to beat up their husbands?

respect yourself and avoid rough men with money. Una no go agree... money was involved.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Opiosko: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm against domestic violence but if i see people like Tiwa Garbage being taught some lesson on decency, i won't seperate the fight for 30 mins.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by GWslim(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
IT IS EVEN A CURSE FOR A MAN TO LAY HIS HANDS ON HIS WIFE! SUCH A SHALL NEVER PROSPER
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by kilokeys(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
real pple dont beat other pple.. with either words or fists..

i cant promise to stare at a nag..

shhhhh.. if u have a nag as a gf .. the biatchy type..

never slap her.. that would make headline news..

konk her instead.. she wouldnt tell her friends.. it would be so embarassing

#runsoffthread

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
GWslim: IT IS EVEN A CURSE FOR A MAN TO LAY HIS HANDS ON HIS WIFE! SUCH A SHALL NEVER PROSPER
any woman who doesn't respect herself is not a wife.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by stagger: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

why should she shut her mouth? So you can continue to emotionally abuse her since you spared her the beating

I seriously dont get this... Being someones wife doesnt mean a woman has to be afraid and just be told what to do like a slave who is afraid of a whipping...marriege is about mutual respect not all of this submissive behaviour you are talking about!

If i married such a man who beats me Id divorce his ass, take half his money and get him arrested

A true virtuous woman who the bible says has a price that is far above rubies would not care about the "half of his money"! You are a gold digger. Pure and simple.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
carefreewannabe:

People always appear foolish when they try to contribute to stories that they do not know the beginning.

If not that common sense is so scarce these days you would have seen from the last paragraph of my comment that I hate violence.

You see dear, next time you want to contribute to a post, please endeavour to make your point without condemning other people's opinion or insulting anybody or better still ask questions first.

That is the primary function of common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Emmaomotob(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh
Cry me river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Kay17: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

I'm always scared of adjectives such as "true" love, "real" men BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SUPERFICIAL AND UNDERMINE THE MEANINGS OF THE ORIGINAL WORDS. A real man is a definition that aligns with anatomy not morality.

God is a higher being, women are lower beings grin same dogma.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by jimjones: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yea, but they could shake the SНIT out their fuсken assеs, though.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Elnino4ladies: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real men ke fake men ni..micheww
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Daresh(f): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

The women you know are lesser beings, me I am not.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladies, find out to HOW TO SPOT A POTENTIAL WIFE-BEATER.
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2012/10/thepsychology-of-chronic-wife-beaters.html
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by VivaLaFrans: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels:

Guy shut up! You're still a kid. You may probably be praising women cuz you tasted puss.y last night, or you're hungry for it. Na you like woman pass. Woman never do you something. How many female can praise a man like you did? Thats why I say ur still growing up and overwhelmed by pu.ssy. Ur still wandering around the sugar coated side of life. If your troublesome wife tries to overpower you as the man of the house, keep mute and just watch her, OK? Maybe your gentleness will make you the head. Well, it'll be better for you to get married to a very gentle lady who does not need an iron arm to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
ive been married for 3 years now. i have never put a hand on my wife but believe you me, i have been pushed! i have been pushed!! i have been pushed!!! it's very easy for the ladies, the single men and the men who have married very calm and easy going women here to keep preaching 'men who beat their women are cowards' and so on. if you fall into these categories i just listed believe me you would never know how much a woman can push a man. you wont understand via these words on nairaland. i have never put hands on a woman anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Daresh(f): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels:

I stand to be disproved

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala a lesser being to her security guard?

Is Marissa Mayer a lesser being to the mail man?

That term lesser being reminds me of how white people termed blacks and chinese lesser beings.

Change your mentality, God created us all equal.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Men, Who Has Used Revive Or Adam's Desire Before? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.