Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera (3226 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by meltech(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
My people, I was watching Gov Amaechi on aljazeera this evening (28 sept. 14. 7pm) saying Nigerians are lazy people and accusing the federal government of grooming criminals in the south south into manipulating elections. When he was asked on plans to tackle unemployment and development in his state, he said that he's focused on agriculture.... am just wondering why a governor should be saying nigerians are lazy on international tv (Aljazeera).

for those who watched it, pls could you share your comments....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
What he lie ? Why do we hate people that speak the truth. We have lazy people ruling hard working people so who is the lazy person now. Think about it the joke is on you if you are been governed by a lazy person.  

He publicly admitted stealing your money what did we do we say he is mad. Do you know a lot us enjoy this suffering.

12 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by bomsilaga(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
he tires me most of the times with his comments.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Descartes: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
The Drama Queen again? angry

3 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by basisop(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
They the politicians are the only lazy Nigerians who feast on our tax. An average Nigerian is loaded with hustle. That Governor is loquacious.

15 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by basisop(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1: What he lie ? Why do we hate people that speak the truth.

What is this only lazy Nigerian saying? Take your lazy self to school.

12 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by UnknownT: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Down here , we already know the lazy people. People who start drinking alcohol early in the morning when others are preparing for work, People whose 'job' is selling land. I can go on n on

2 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=basisop]

What is this only lazy Nigerian saying? Take your lazy self to school. [/quote

thank you I no the truth hurt]

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
basisop:

What is this only lazy Nigerian saying? Take your lazy self to school.

Don't brother don't hate. the man knows what he is saying. I'm lazy I admit it.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by tsolz300: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1: What he lie ? Why do we hate people that speak the truth.

What he lie kor....

What he "truth" ni....

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by tsolz300: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1:

Don't brother don't hate. the man knows what he is saying. I'm lazy I admit it.

Bros, are you speaking in parables?

4 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by ayindejimmy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Whic Aljazeera? I'm watchin d station nw and notin like dat.
He mite au been referin to d lazy drunkard militants in d Niger Delta dat drink all tru d day bt get paid even more dan a graduate by d Fed govt.he knws wat he's sayn

3 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
He needs to grow up

22 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by deji68: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chei Ameachi!!!! all the money wey u dey take fly jet around no be from the lazy taxpayer money?? grin grin grin .....God dey sha!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by stebell(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
In Mbu Joseph's voice *I tamed τ̲̅ђe leopard in Port Harcourt*

Amaechi don't worry ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я days are almost over. Soon yu will disappear frm Naija shores leaving ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я commissioners begging for food ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ eat.

By τ̲̅ђe way where is Tele Ikuru τ̲̅ђe Deputy Gov?

11 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Tekzyflex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
The interview was funny though,he diverted most of the questions and also tongue lashed Jonathan's administration. He said his administration is focused on agriculture by the introduction of songai farm in some rural areas. He also said his administration has succeeded in employing 13,200 teachers. He was also asked about the insecurity situation in the country,he said the federal government is not doing enough to cub the insecurity situation.

1 Like

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by meltech(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Tekzyflex]The interview was funny though,he diverted most of the questions and also tongue lashed Jonathan's administration. He said his administration is focused on agriculture by the introduction of songai farm in some rural areas. He also said his administration has succeeded in employing 13,200 teachers. He was also asked about the insecurity situation in the country,he said the federal government is not doing enough to cub the insecurity situation.[/quuote]

Thank you my brother, at least i have a witness

3 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by worthytalk: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ameachi and his family are the most hardworking Nigerians.
Can someone tell me Ameachi's net worth before he became RSHA Speaker in 1999, let us compare it with his assets scattered over the world now? How can he explain his stupendous wealth if he didn't stole from lazy rivers Nigerians?
Alh Ameachi, like Islamic party like Islamic aljeezera. Ameachi in love with islam.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by meltech(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
meetmonde: He needs to grow up
lol
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tomorrow TA Orji of Abia will come out and say same of Nigerians. Sorry, partisanship aside, Amaechi is a bastard for saying this if he really did. I can ignore him when he takes on GEJ, but once his madness gets to suffering needless-tax paying masses of Nigeria, i will personally order his execution once he leaves office! Nobody messes with my people.

Amaechi face GEJ and your fellow thieves and leave my people you guys are robbing out of your madness before i order your execution. cool

6 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by slimfit1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
DickDastardly: Tomorrow TA Orji of Abia will come out and say same of Nigerians. Sorry, partisanship aside, Amaechi is a bastard for saying this if he really did. I can ignore him when he takes on GEJ, but once his madness gets to suffering needless-tax paying masses of Nigeria, i will personally order his execution once he leaves office! Nobody messes with my people.

Amaechi face GEJ and your fellow thieves and leave my people you guys are robbing out of your madness before i order your execution. cool

But he is right now, do you think people in America and even England gained freedom from just looking people at the top abuse power. We love to be deceived this is what you are implying. Take the message no matter how bitter it taste.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by talktimi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its a pity someone who holds a high office like Amaechi will go on international television to discredit citizens of his country. I tell you, no other country's official would do this rubbish Amaechi did. This is the height of foolishness and goes to show that he doesn't deserve the seat he occupies.

In Amaechi's Rivers state, everyday I see men and women from all parts of Nigeria hustling for their daily bread and you can't blame them for not being billionaires like he is but they still try their best to put food on the tables of their family. Can Amaechi jack a bag of beans or rice on his shoulders like the boys at mile 1 market or can his wife sell oranges come rain or shine like the women on Sangana street ? Can Amaechi sell second hand clothes all day at the railway line or hustle for oguaja work at construction sites ? He can't even mix mortar if he tries it or carry a head pan of sand or mortar but we thank God our so called leader is revealing himself and his words shall come back to haunt him and his entire family.
May dark days follow any e troll who supports the careless words of this man and decides to harangue me.

22 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by lilprinze: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
The laziest people in the this country are our lawmakers and politicians who are the highest paid in the world yet they are one of the laziest pigs in the world who does nothing apart from looting our money.

3 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Trut(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Amaechi is stvpid for calling us lazy people.

8 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by philantoxx(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
no hard feelings since he was inclusive.
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by hushmail: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
meltech: My people, I was watching Gov Amaechi on aljazeera this evening (28 sept. 14. 7pm) saying Nigerians are lazy people and accusing the federal government of grooming criminals in the south south into manipulating elections. When he was asked on plans to tackle unemployment and development in his state, he said that he's focused on agriculture.... am just wondering why a governor should be saying nigerians are lazy on international tv (Aljazeera).

for those who watched it, pls could you share your comments...?

i actually listened to the whole interview, he never called Nigerians lazy, but as for the rest of what u said, is actually correct

angry smiley
Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Apart from politics "business", what else does Amechi fo for a living?

6 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Amanwulu1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
O yes! Why won't he say dat wen he has an opportunity to b among d ruling class ever b4 he knw what it means to submit cv frm office to office.

2 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by gonon: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
The way he fumbled was glaring. He was asked: "what are you doing to diversify the economy of your state away from oil?". He started blabbing about education and agriculture, when asked to specify omo boy started saying songai farms. How his govt is encouraging cultivation of bananas, plantain then he blundered and mentioned cocoa. Does he think we are as daft as he is? How can cocoa grow in Rivers state? Before you can say Jack Robinson, he started blasting the FG saying FG does not plan, as if He (Amaechi) plans like Michael Scolfield in Prison Break. This is a governor that raised the road in GRA so that the road is almost as high as some peoples fence and when rain falls, your compound is flooded.... What he does not see is that anytime he goes on foreign media to blast the FG (as if na him holy pass), he is not only demonstrating his stupidity but he is also painting the country in a negative light..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
noblezone: Apart from politics "business", what else does Amechi fo for a living?

-he s a dRIVER, PROFESSIONAL INTER-STATE DRIVER.

7 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
These politicians, do they pay to appear on international news channels?

Reminds me of Orji Uzor Kalu this year on BBC, saying nonsense.

Amaechi, where is Rivers state oil money?

6 Likes

Re: Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
He is very right! Amaechi is very hardworking. This is why within a spate of 15 years(1999-2014) he had been able to transform his pocket and that of generations unborn with billions of dollars stashed and invested in foreign countries. Citizens of Rivers state that he governs are suffering cos they are lazy. They don't know how to be a smart thief like Amaechi. If they do, they won't be suffering.

What can you do about it? What can I do? We can't challenge him to explain the source of the huge resources at his disposal because we are lazy. Yes! We are lazy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY Obasanjo Must Take The Blame For The Political Quagmire In Nigeria / Man Stuns Doctors By Playing His Guitar During Brain Surgery (photos) / Reactions Trail The Growing Popularity Of Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.