Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter (5788 Views)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Shares Stunning New Photos / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter / Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Naijavibz: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yesterday Flavour and former Delta Soap queen Sandra Okagbue have welcomed their first child together. Sandra gave birth to a baby girl in a hospital in the US yesterday Saturday September 27th. Mother and daughter are said to be doing great. Congrats to them.
http://naijavibz..com/2014/09/flavour-and-sandra-okagbue-welcome.html

1 Share

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by suckerpunch: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Picture of the baby few meters away from Sandra's womanliness with the umbilical cord still intact or ........

You know where I'm getting at!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Descartes: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Picture or Idonbilivit angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Rutheby(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrat to mr oyerima
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Naijavibz: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
suckerpunch: Picture of the baby few meters away from Sandra's womanliness with the umbilical cord still intact or ........

pics comming soon

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by fairygeh(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
suckerpunch: Picture of the baby few meters away from Sandra's womanliness with the umbilical cord still intact or ........

. Lwkmd grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Flavour my crush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats, Mr Flavour...
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by amakufrancis(m): 4:28am On Sep 29, 2014
congrats man.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2014
God bless flavour, bless d baby and bless GEJ..
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by miqos02(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2014
are they married?
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nosyke(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Werey grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by nwaobitex: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
okay
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by echobee(f): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014

Wizard cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
If I hear
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by benega: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
video of them making the baby or...........
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by aboyaji(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Naijavibz: Yesterday Flavour and former Delta Soap queen Sandra Okagbue have welcomed their first child together. Sandra gave birth to a baby girl in a hospital in the US yesterday Saturday September 27th. Mother and daughter are said to be doing great. Congrats to them.
pictures of the baby would have been ok so that this dude conscience would rest
Naijavibz: Yesterday Flavour and former Delta Soap queen Sandra Okagbue have welcomed their first child together. Sandra gave birth to a baby girl in a hospital in the US yesterday Saturday September 27th. Mother and daughter are said to be doing great. Congrats to them.
pictures of the baby would have been ok so that this dude conscience would rest

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by suckerpunch: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
benega: video of them making the baby or...........

cheesy grin
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
masonkz: Flavour my crush cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations
ur crush ok
lmao......crazy u

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omavik: ur crush ok

Yup
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by TWEETFELLA: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
masonkz: Flavour my crush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulations
huh!
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
TWEETFELLA: huh!

what angry

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by TWEETFELLA: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omavik: ur crush ok lmao......crazy u
you sexy & you know it.
Re: Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
TWEETFELLA: you sexy & you know it.
nd i knw it?? ok tnx tho

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Captured Buying Yoghurt On The Street Of Lagos / Rare Photo Of Angelique Kidjo Performing To American Politicians Including Trump / Why Should A Woman Dress Like This To A Public Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.