Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning (4185 Views)

North Korea Replys Nigeria Warning Letter. / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Mujahid Dokubo Asari; Al Mustapha Must Not Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2014
But....That's the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Well deserved!! The number of south africans who died in that church collapse is the most south africans to die on foreign soil. Think about that! And our inept government is showing no sign of urgency to get answers or justice for the families, heck, south africa from their country figured out how many of their citizens died before we on the ground could, let's not talk of the airhead president who was shaking hands and consoling a suspect in the whole catastrophe. And tomorrow nigeria will demand respect from other countries and demand that our citizens abroad be treated better, just look at how we have fumbled this tragedy. Rubbish!!

!but on a good day i dont see y southafricans shud come to nigeria just fr miracles when their health care is 100percent perfect. is that not misplaced decision? SOUTH AFRICANS BEING FOOLISH SINCE the days of mandela.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Sparrow13: I better live in Nigeria than south africa where atleast 47 people are killed everyday by jobless voilent criminals.
If we are to believe the Govt ( and who believes anything the GEJ Govt says these days?) over 13,000 people have been blown to bits in your country in the last 24 months. Seems kinda higher than the South African numbers you quoted above if you ask me.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Pataki:

In Nigeria, your death is treated even worse than that of a rat.

In civilized world, every known death is properlyinvesigated, detailed and records kept for future references and lessons to be learnt.

Ask yourself, why should foreigners die under a so-called religious man, and our government have decided to look the other way. Where is that done in any civilized country?

If you die aimlessly in this present day Nigeria, you are no better than a rat that swallowed poison and hid itself in the most secret corner of the house, only to stink up the whole place.

You can continue laughing.

what u mean s that dose south africans are rats, chai u badt die.
dont worry once i get into power, all southafricans will leave my country.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by lonelydora: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Why are they still doing business in Nigeria? Yeye people.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2014
KLEINBASS:

is a whitedude who wrote the article
The more reason why my statement applies cos most of these SA coys are owned by the whites.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by olempe(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2014
9jahubcom: if u say so..... after d building collapse, thats why this stuff are coming again...but na miracle dem com lagos for before na
Abi na
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by generalissimo(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Tolexander: They can tell shoprite, mtn, dstv et al to leave Nigeria in order not to die in nigeria!
GADDEMM IT! So Shoprite is also a South African-owned venture No wonder Rands keep gaining more weight than Naira. It's so sad we only consume consume consume shocked Oh no! The funniest part is that u've not given a Nigerian lady a treat if u've not taken her to shop at this shoprite......when are we gonna stop all these......all consuming mentality
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by blackfase(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Pu-llleeeaaaaz, refrain from refering to these blood-suckin, evil mongerin, greedy selfish inept bastards as our leaders, cos we all know they arent. Lets all start refering to them as who & what they truly are, DEVILS ADVOCATES! Simples....

nchewi: This I-don't-Care-Attitude of our government will always come back to bite us as a people!! Our leaders are more interested with their re-election and political survival, than they are about human lives! So shameful. Bunch of animals.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Tolexander: They can tell shoprite, mtn, dstv et al to leave Nigeria in order not to die in nigeria!

I can wait to toss my mtn sim away.we really do nigerian.enuf!
We keep enriching does mofos.....where's Nadia_Sa? sad
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by musaibnabdul(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2014
They right Nigeria is an Animal farm. Thanks to cluesless leaders One rule for masses another for the elites.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by KLEINBASS: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2014
amiskurie:

I can wait to toss my mtn sim away.we really do nigerian.enuf!
We keep enriching does mofos.....where's Nadia_Sa? sad

but from my experience is not a secret that emergency personnel in naija are reluctant when dealing with issues that involve life and death or another person's life , it have become a norm that you dnt even see anythng wrong. instead of calling other nationals by names fix what is wrong. remember when sumthing is wrng neighbors will always point fingers and some even with triumphant joy, stop complaining and fix your service not to the pleasant of the western or south africans but to better your living standard. from reading most of your comments it looks like nigerians are comfortable wit mediocrity standard. the world will leave you behind while your complaining about the mistreat you get from outside just get your act together, be the giant that you say you are not the giant of nuisance and disruptive individual remember when i see 1 bad nigerian in south africa i will generalize nigerians as bad people until i witness 10 or more nigerians do go.

Stop complaining and create a well represented image for yourself and your country
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by amiskurie(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
KLEINBASS:

but from my experience is not a secret that emergency personnel in naija are reluctant when dealing with issues that involve life and death or another person's life , it have become a norm that you dnt even see anythng wrong. instead of calling other nationals by names fix what is wrong. remember when sumthing is wrng neighbors will always point fingers and some even with triumphant joy, stop complaining and fix your service not to the pleasant of the western or south africans but to better your living standard. from reading most of your comments it looks like nigerians are comfortable wit mediocrity standard. the world will leave you behind while your complaining about the mistreat you get from outside just get your act together, be the giant that you say you are not the giant of nuisance and disruptive individual remember when i see 1 bad nigerian in south africa i will generalize nigerians as bad people until i witness 10 or more nigerians do go.

Stop complaining and create a well represented image for yourself and your country
Integrate south Africans,a building collapsed killing some of your nationals and u geared-up your ever hatred toward us.
Count your blessings too,Nigeria has done you more good than harms you know!
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by generalissimo(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Symphony007: Well deserved!! The number of south africans who died in that church collapse is the most south africans to die on foreign soil. Think about that! And our inept government is showing no sign of urgency to get answers or justice for the families, heck, south africa from their country figured out how many of their citizens died before we on the ground could, let's not talk of the airhead president who was shaking hands and consoling a suspect in the whole catastrophe. And tomorrow nigeria will demand respect from other countries and demand that our citizens abroad be treated better, just look at how we have fumbled this tragedy. Rubbish!!
You are off point man! Ur ranting clearly shows ur hatred for TB J or SCOAN, (I'm not a fan either) and ur own very president. Who is in the best position to figure out the number of the South African victims quicker other than the owners of the victims So far, have u heard that TB J. Planned the building collapse? Or just because he owned the building that collapsed he should be locked up? And about our President, did u expect him to slap him (and say u killed a lot of people) instead of shaking and consoling him? Or u interpreted that simple gesture to be ''good! Welldone''? Dont let ur hatred cloud ur judgement......TB J. should be investigated, and if found guilty, justice should be served. I'm not against that.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by generalissimo(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
musaibnabdul: They right Nigeria is an Animal farm. Thanks to cluesless leaders One rule for masses another for the elites.
No way! My own country isnt an animal farm. If u dont have anything better to say about ur country, u'd better shut up forever. I'll advise u to check ur family well well......there could be the farm u just mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by thwarrior72: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Well.. the bulk of the blame lays on the southees who gullibly trooped to Nigeria in their hundreds in search of miracles. It's unheard before that such number of people traveled to a foreign country in search of miracle, therefore, they perished for ignorance & gullibity. By the way is it not thesame SA that poor miners were massacre for no reason by the police 2years ago?...... oh sorry those miners are black poor southees undecided undecided kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by shigoslim(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Most we blame every most of our misfortune to government.
Majority of us are lazy, waiting for government to put food on our table without contribute to national development.

The collapse of building has little or nothing to do with government. As a Nigerians we are all corrupt and greedy the fact government has led her ethic to all social and infrastructures development within th country, it's we nigerians that will still bigot the ethic through corruption and greedy-guts or glutton.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by nwaobitex: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
hmm?
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by vanbonattel: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Pataki:

In Nigeria, your death is treated even worse than that of a rat.

In civilized world, every known death is properlyinvesigated, detailed and records kept for future references and lessons to be learnt.

Ask yourself, why should foreigners die under a so-called religious man, and our government have decided to look the other way. Where is that done in any civilized country?

If you die aimlessly in this present day Nigeria, you are no better than a rat that swallowed poison and hid itself in the most secret corner of the house, only to stink up the whole place.

You can continue laughing.

How can you cure a disease that started long ago just today?

Thousands were killed in the 1966 pogroms in the north, no apologies

Millions were shot to death in Biafra in 1967-1970, no inquiries, in fact they denied any wrong doing

Hundreds of thousands of children were starved to death same period, no questions asked

Maitasine, Oso Abiola, Kano massacres, and we smile and say they deserve it, for travelling too much.

A time has come when others not from the target tribe, outsiders and foreigners will start to suffer the same fate, we should also allow the impunity that reigned in all the above cases to continue.

This country has always been a jungle, and justice cannot be carried out when we have so many outstanding cases from our history still pending.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2014
shigoslim: Most we blame every most of our misfortune to government.
Majority of us are lazy, waiting for government to put food on our table without contribute to national development.

The collapse of building has little or nothing to do with government. As a Nigerians we are all corrupt and greedy the fact government has led her ethic to all social and infrastructures development within th country, it's we nigerians that will still bigot the ethic through corruption and greedy-guts or glutton.

I don't blame the government, our culture of impunity is to blame. It is part of our history.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Symphony007: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2014
generalissimo: You are off point man! Ur ranting clearly shows ur hatred for TB J or SCOAN, (I'm not a fan either) and ur own very president. Who is in the best position to figure out the number of the South African victims quicker other than the owners of the victims So far, have u heard that TB J. Planned the building collapse? Or just because he owned the building that collapsed he should be locked up? And about our President, did u expect him to slap him (and say u killed a lot of people) instead of shaking and consoling him? Or u interpreted that simple gesture to be ''good! Welldone''? Dont let ur hatred cloud ur judgement......TB J. should be investigated, and if found guilty, justice should be served. I'm not against that.
next time read and assimilate before launching into a debate. My arguement is that this inept government both lagos and federal have bungled the whole response to this disaster, it took them a whole day or more to start rescue operation because they claim church members send them away, so a mob can stop the nigerian government from carrying out it's duties to people in trouble? An investigation has'nt been carried out on the site but all indication is that the church illegallly built extra floors on the building yet the foolish president thought it wise to be seen with t.b joshua and consoling him? Why do you think their is no pics of the governor of lagos state and the pastor even though he also visited the place? You nigerians don't grasp the importance of "optics".... In cases like these what causes an international crisis is not the event itself but the actions and inactions following it.

1 Like

Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by semitunde: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Seriously, we shouldnt expect anything different from this reaction. We are the ones with docile rulers and impaired citizens.

The only things we are active about is money and music.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Jacide: But....That's the truth undecided

100% Truth. Nigeria is a timed bomb.
Collapsed building, accidents, robbery, kidnapping, boko haram, generator fumes, exhaust fume, dirty environment, dusty environment, over population. I can go on and on, if you want to live long there, just go to the remote villages. Lagos esp gives me the chill
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by semitunde: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Oahray: Well, they are right. Most Nigerians don't value human life unless it's theirs, a close friend's or a relative's. We just make noise about it and make memes and akpors jokes, then forget. There was ALUU4, the boko haram bombings, the Chibok girls... then the numerous accidental discharge by the police who should be protecting people.

I don't care if SA is worse, or if they hate Nigerians. Nigeria ought to be the natural leader of Africa, and earn the respect she thinks she deserves.

Hear hear!!
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by BlackTechnology: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
nchewi: You see how intelligent you are? You said I was off point, yet ur conclusion drums the same point am making. You see how both the FG and State government are treating the matter with kid's gloves instead of setting an example. None of them want to burn their hands because an influential Preacher is involved. They don't want 2 lose votes.

My problem with you is that you blamed the government when we the people are also part of the problem
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by major466(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is there any country where people don't die? As at this moment, 20 people in North America would be kidnapped to be killed. 25 more would be shot dead through gun violence. 30 may die through homicide. Total number of people that may die in United States alone is 70 + unreported murders.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by major466(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
musaibnabdul: They right Nigeria is an Animal farm. Thanks to cluesless leaders One rule for masses another for the elites.
You got that right. The North is an animal farm. Where people are remote control to kill each other through boko haram.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Someone invited them ?
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by major466(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I like my country Nigeria. The fact that majority of the world hate us shows there's something unique, intriguing and special about Us. Surely Nigeria shall be a world power someday. Let's believe in ourselves.
It's better for the world to hate us for who we are than for them to love us for whom we are not. Experience has thought me that those whom you see as bad people in time change for the better and become good people of the future. Similarly those whom you think are good people in time change for the worse and become evil people tomorrow.

Yes we have our own problems. But I believe we will get through them. Nigeria will get better.
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Ayomi088(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Re: Spotted In South Africa: A "Do Not Die In Nigeria" Warning by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigeria is this, Nigeria is that and they kept on trouping in there hundreds to Nigeria sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jega May Be Removed Tomorrow, Replacement Revealed / US Drone Crashes In Iraq Desert, Locals Pose For Selfies (PHOTOS, / #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.