Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Procter And Gamble - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble (15509 Views)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Procter And Gamble by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
sholay2011:

See networking.

@bodejohn...Thanks bro for the elucidation. Btw, I am Sola, Iya Sola's first born. grin
im not creating any familiarity here, just that is almost a decade that we saw last... He is someone that im close with.
Re: Procter And Gamble by MRSANITY(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
chommi:

please have u gone for the interview? how did it go?
don't. Mind them jare after like a week they said I was not successful, moving on to the next jor.
Re: Procter And Gamble by chommi(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
MRSANITY:
don't. Mind them jare after like a week they said I was not successful, moving on to the next jor.

awww . okay. better opportunities jare i pray for you . they said we can can apply next year again tho.
Re: Procter And Gamble by bodejohn(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
chommi:

awww . okay. better opportunities jare i pray for you . they said we can can apply next year again tho.

Yes...you can always reapply after about 12months...or even sooner.
I applied twice before I got the job...
Re: Procter And Gamble by bodejohn(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
ajisebioyo1:
im not creating any familiarity here, just that is almost a decade that we saw last... He is someone that im close with.

Very true...how time flies...how is your sister? She must be married now.
Re: Procter And Gamble by Saraha1(f): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Make I start my own networking.
Re: Procter And Gamble by chommi(f): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2014
bodejohn:

Yes...you can always reapply after about 12months...or even sooner.
I applied twice before I got the job...

wow. okayy. thank you smiley
Re: Procter And Gamble by chengfu: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
I stil don't know how to apply on that P&G site ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) cry
Re: Procter And Gamble by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
bodejohn:

Did you check the webpage on a phone?
For better results, you have to use a computer.
Best of luck...

I actually did on a laptop but didn't the Nigeria link. Thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble by jamanuka: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oga Bodejohn,this is a current vacancy by your firm, Can you help describe what this job entails
http://www./hotjobs/47334/2015-procter-gamble-graduate-programme.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: Procter And Gamble by bodejohn(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jamanuka, that opening is at our Lagos office, I am not familiar with what the role is but I am guessing there might be more than one opening.

I will just advise you apply if you are qualified.

Best of luck...
Re: Procter And Gamble by scarplanet(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
sholay2011:

See networking.

@bodejohn...Thanks bro for the elucidation. Btw, I am Sola, Iya Sola's first born. grin

hahahaha.... this guy no well oo
Re: Procter And Gamble by sholay2011(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
scarplanet:

hahahaha.... this guy no well oo
Free me joor grin

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble by jamanuka: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2015
bodejohn:
Jamanuka, that opening is at our Lagos office, I am not familiar with what the role is but I am guessing there might be more than one opening.

Best of luck...
Thanks...I will like to know,if i apply for this role,will i still be qualified to apply for other subsequent openings by P & G?
Re: Procter And Gamble by smiley15: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
jamanuka:

Thanks...I will like to know,if i apply for this role,will i still be qualified to apply for other subsequent openings by P & G?

Will love an answer to this question.
Re: Procter And Gamble by arabralph(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2015
There's no way to apply,its like this people r deceiving themselves.no Nigeria links...
Re: Procter And Gamble by JAGZZ: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Heard there's a P&G opening but can't see it on their site. Na only me?
Re: Procter And Gamble by Abdomox: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Guys, when you get to the site, use the job search, and search for NIGERIA leaving other entries as they are and click go....you will see the vacancy. Just got an invite for stage 2 sm mins back. All the best.
Re: Procter And Gamble by JAGZZ: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abdomox:
Guys, when you get to the site, use the job search, and search for NIGERIA leaving other entries as they are and click go....you will see the vacancy. Just got an invite for stage 2 sm mins back. All the best.

No job is listed under the Nigeria search. I guess they have received lots of applications already.

By the way, is it the same recruitment advertised yesterday you're already in stage 2?
Re: Procter And Gamble by Abdomox: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
JAGZZ:

No job is listed under the Nigeria search. I guess they have received lots of applications already.

By the way, is it the same recruitment advertised yesterday you're already in stage 2?

I applied on Thursday
Re: Procter And Gamble by JAGZZ: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abdomox:

I applied on Thursday

Aii. So u had a test earlier?
Re: Procter And Gamble by Abdomox: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
JAGZZ:

Aii. So u had a test earlier?

Nop...this is the first online test.
Re: Procter And Gamble by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abdomox:

Nop...this is the first online test.

When did you take the personality test?
Re: Procter And Gamble by Abdomox: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scrypt:

When did you take the personality test?
That's what I've bn invited to take
Re: Procter And Gamble by XketchDesigns(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
This guys are not serious. Advertise an opening just for 2 days only? Mtcheeewww..
Re: Procter And Gamble by MacCoka: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abdomox:
xup bro? how was the personality test? did u get a mail for d next stage?
Re: Procter And Gamble by ogiby86: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
bodejohn:

Best of luck...
Plz I would like to know what their strting salary is and what's the nxt stage after the reasoning test plz Plz plz plz!
Re: Procter And Gamble by bodejohn(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2015
ogiby86:
Plz I would like to know what their strting salary is and what's the nxt stage after the reasoning test plz Plz plz plz!

I cannot give you the figures because I do not know but you can be rest assured that the pay is competitive with other companies in their category.

You could have 2 or 3 interviews after the problem solving tests depending on what you applied for.

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions) / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs / How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.