Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head (1438 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Simjos(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Their is dis girl dat I have being tripping for in my area for d pass 5yrs but then to me, she is too young and still in skul so I decided not to toast her instead I started advising her, putting her through ....., not knowing dat she is also in love with me, at a stage I started notice but to me, she still too young for me to date .
Dis goes on like 4yrs, when she clock 21yrs then I say to my she is ripe enough now but when I approce her, she told me dat it too late for dat, dat she have already seeing the man dat she want to marry, dat she will be getting marry soon, at dat spot i was speechless, I don't even know what to say a girl dat I have being waiting for all dis long suddenly dropped me......
Presently now, she is selling her wedding cloth, d wedding will hold on October 8th 2014 but I can still see d pain in her eyes dat she will be loosing me.
I don't know what to do pls help me.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
First off.....GET YOURSELF AN ENGLISH TEACHER!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Cikoloko(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Simjos: Their is dis girl dat I have being tripping for in my area for d pass 5yrs but then to me, she is too young and still in skul so I decided not to toast her instead I started advising her, putting her through ....., not knowing dat she is also in love with me, at a stage I started notice but to me, she still too young for me to date .
Dis goes on like 4yrs, when she clock 21yrs then I say to my she is ripe enough now but when I approce her, she told me dat it too late for dat, dat she have already seeing the man dat she want to marry, dat she will be getting marry soon, at dat spot i was speechless, I don't even know what to say a girl dat I have being waiting for all dis long suddenly dropped me......
Presently now, she is selling her wedding cloth, d wedding will hold on October 8th 2014 but I can still see d pain in her eyes dat she will be loosing me.
lol sorry oh
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dear English please stop crying.I feel your pain embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
I is a EngriSh taughter.. Lectureres start by 12 o'clock to 5 o'clock every mournday to sartooday
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Pdizzle(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Odilafta: Dear English please stop crying.I feel your pain embarassed
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by amakufrancis(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Simjos: Their is dis girl dat I have being tripping for in my area for d pass 5yrs but then to me, she is too young and still in skul so I decided not to toast her instead I started advising her, putting her through ....., not knowing dat she is also in love with me, at a stage I started notice but to me, she still too young for me to date .
u better get her off ya heart.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Tosadi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guy! You dey fall my hand wella o. Wetin dey do you na?
You can get her off your head even when the answer is very simple & with you.
Bro, no waste time because e fit kill you o. Just cut off your head and definitely she won't be in the head again. E go pain you o but life still continues. Minus one to Nigerian problem.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by tope24(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
hope the advice you've been giving her was not in english cos im pretty damn sure she won't understand a thing
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Odilafta: Dear English please stop crying.I feel your pain embarassed
Lol, easy nah. Dude was just seeking advice.
Op, you just gotta let go.
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Obynobyl(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tried formatting your brain?
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Slice ur head off.... undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by UchihaItachi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
some people are just here to laugh at the grammatical errors in the OP as if they're any better. English is not our mother tongue. So, we shouldn't be expected to be prefect at it
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can imagine how you feel. Wishing you had told her what you wanted this is surely painful sadly there is nothing you can do you just have to let this go.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
By improving on your English language. cheesy
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
what do u mean grin grin grin
MrIknowAll: I is a EngriSh taughter.. Lectureres start by 12 o'clock to 5 o'clock every mournday to sartooday
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
you sef...u no try at all ooo, you go skul at all abi u dey among those students weh dem go send go skul, instead of going to skul...una go branch game center smh
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
i bet u dont know what u are talking about
UchihaItachi: some people are just here to laugh at the grammatical errors in the OP as if they're any better. English is not our mother tongue. So, we shouldn't be expected to be prefect at it

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin you are crae
JeffreyJamez: First off.....GET YOURSELF AN ENGLISH TEACHER!!! angry

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by chimerase2: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bia Simjos leme help u since u need help
I knw u luv her sooo much
Der is only one solution
After giving u dis solution believe u de man of God she will cum begging undecided
U have to start 2 months dry fasting
No food no water
Den after de fasting I will tell u wat to do
Amu serious its working if u believe it undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by fightforchange1(f): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Try to get over it....if u cant persuade her otherwise...move on....
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by UchihaItachi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
iammo6: i bet u dont know what u are talking about

Have you been taking your pills lately or do you throw them under the bed or inside your drawer?
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
boring embarassed embarassed embarassed
UchihaItachi:

Have you been taking your pills lately or do you throw them under the bed or inside your drawer?
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Ivanspring(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerians and 'follow follow' syndrome. As soon as one person mentioned 'English', the 'rest' joined in the chorus. As if English is the key to salvation. At the end of the day, your posts were of no use to the op.

@topic, you only have yourself to blame. Sometimes, too much planning usually backfires. There's a time for taking the plunge and there's a time for planning and strategising. You should have told her your mind from the onset. It wouldn't have stopped you from giving her space and time to 'grow up'. So oga op, just let her be. Its too late now or do you want her to call off her wedding and marry you?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by snakebeat: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Procrastination....u just have to let it go, There is nothing u can do abt it. Time make u for take dey run show, u con dey form adviser...
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by GRAND30(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ivanspring: Nigerians and 'follow follow' syndrome. As soon as one person mentioned 'English', the 'rest' joined in the chorus. As if English is the key to salvation. At the end of the day, your posts were of no use to the op.

@topic, you only have yourself to blame. Sometimes, too much planning usually backfires. There's a time for taking the plunge and there's a time for planning and strategising. You should have told her your mind from the onset. It wouldn't have stopped you from giving her space and time to 'grow up'. So oga op, just let her be. Its too late now or do you want her to call off her wedding and marry you?

Perfect thought! Too much time spent on planning could rob anyone of their chance of hooking up with a heartthrob. *Just got over the pain of belated proposal*
Re: Help! I Can't Get Her Off My Head by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Spits on thread and walks out!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

He Is Sexually Attracted To Pregnant Women / 11 Signs That You Two Are In A Committed Relationship / Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.