Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31587 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Jambsupport(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2014
d truth is, d president seem to me like a comedian when he talks.

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by litetias(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
When I see that people involved in money laundering are not disowned by the president I feel sad. Jonathan is a hypocrite because he is a partisan president who puts the interests of PDP above the interests of the country and yet he still has the effrontery to accuse others of being partisan. Damn puppet!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=cuteboy2]

Don't Worry I will tell you.

Two points:

1. APC stands to gain most. The registration difficulties affect all parties equally. But the bad the bad blood and anger in the population due to perceived inability to contain the insurgency is nationwide, and is mostly in APC's favour.

Like I said earlier the insurgency is targetted at the north where APC has its maximum supporters so you'll be partisan if you say the insurgency affects all parties equally in the north. It's just like saying insurgency in the south would affect all parties equally. That's a long distance from the truth. The PDP Bokoharam is a well played script over the years. I'm surprised people are still too ignorant to see it.

2. The fact that a governor defects to APC, sometimes temporarily, doesn't render that state an APC state automatically. The heart of the people maybe somewhere else. Go and ask them in Adamawa.

Like I said the people have been brainwashed. Check all the APC states..they're doing up to par with the so-called "PDP" states some even doing better so wherever their hearts want to be, it's their choice.

Nigerians can be brainwashed all they like. At least a small community will still see things how they are instead of clouding their eyes with religious and political bigotry. Whoever it is GEJ or anybody come 2015, we'll all experience the consequences of our votes for the next 4 years. As for me i'm voting for anybody who doesn't have "goodluck" in his name...I'm tired of the corruption in this country. Eradicate corruption in Nigeria and that's our starting point for greatness.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by calabardick(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
enigmaotr: This country, no doubt, heading to destruction if this man is returned elected next year!

my brother you're saying the truth,

who talk say naija ko better? nobe today nyash dey for back, eeedon tey!

Jambsupport: d truth is, d president seem to me like a comedian when he talks.

he doesn't seem like a comedian to me, he's a confused comedian!

vuck satan!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by lawrsmith(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Must he mention Lagos and Rivers states being opposition or thinks we have forgotten how he said he doesn't have any problem of security in PDP-ruled states. So sad ko, wan kain, ni.
some people have problem of articulation.please can you tell us the problem he was addressing when he mentioned the two state? is it not ebola cases? which other state in Nigeria have ebola cases apart from river state and Lagos state? so which other state did you want him to use as an example. it is not a must that you will comment in every thread. if you dont know what to say you better shut your trap up than coming here to expose your ignorance.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by MrParky(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2014
EdCure: He should be ashamed of himself for dragging this country into moral decadence.
yeah u ar more dan ryt
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

OritseBlingBling is still preaching. grin grin grin

#MachinegunPastor
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by aforosco(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Who makes inflammatory statements and divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines if not PDP leaders?

I smell hypocrisy Mr President!!

Why dont u c anyting good abt pdp are you paid by APC?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Yemisi63: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2014
All nigerians should read why http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later. Lmao.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Lordlexyy: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Aegon:
Continue living in bitterness over Jonathan, Nigerians are not fooled by the absolute negativity and sensationalism of the opposition. It doesn't enhance your credentials as a party. The office of the President is the highest office in the land and should be held as holy ground regardless of the occupant. A.P.C. and their co-travellers have no right to aspire to produce a president if they cannot first show some gentlemanly respect for the sitting one and the high office of the presidency.
And how has Apc discredit or ridicule the office of the president? You blind supporters will stop at nothing to tie about any lies and false claim to Apc party. If pdp government is found to be doing well, Apc wouldn't find cracks to accuse the ruling party. Most of the things you called ridicule are actually the rots in the gov't that Apc is mere trying to expose, and at best, conscructively, except your meaning of disrepect has another definition.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by calabardick(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

#MachinegunPastor

grin grin grin
abeg make una no kill me this morning.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
You don't feel sad for Nigeria when you are pardoning corrupt convicts?

Moronic c*nt!

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by watchindelta(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2014
less curuption stop evil, good leader good country.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by olashas(f): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when
1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.
This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc
Ori mi wu grin. Wa gbayi cool
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Xplicitonu: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Gudmawning nigerians, I guess d president is refering to unrepentant BH apologist in d opposition... And they never disappoint.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint: I hope the Janjaweedians can READ & LEARN that Nigeria belongs to us all, they should shun extreme hatred and bigotry embedded in their hearts towards their Nation and her President undecided They are fond of commenting and posting at the speed of light like demons on threads celebrating victories of Boko Haram over the Nigerian Army, APC victories in few States, Plane Crashes, Labour Strikes etc Group of Bloody Pessimists cool

Am not a pdp man or apc. But I started hating on APC the moment they become a party of PROPERGANDA and not a party of OPTIMISTIC.

Hence,given way for PDP in my mind thus still thinking about it.

APC being( A properganda concubine)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2014
calabardick:

ufan, afo atang die iko ntom? suk esit ete, obio nyin ama abiara akpene. mbre ukara obio nyin ado mbre ndito ifot, suk esit, mokop?

Ado okay!

eyen ette mi, da adi didie nanga?
mbok eying mfo edi uko ono mme mpri iban ye nka iban ke obio nnyin nairaland. ikpa ufan odo esi tua akaha, mfioke si di mfina esie, but mmeofiok ke inaha nte eeblame goodluck kpod, mme gofnors ke state tied tied ediok ekan nebukadnezzer. but aye ofon ke epri ini.
ku ufre ndi fik ubok nno ete nyin GOODLUCK EBEREYENNYIN jonathan.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2014
calabardick:

grin grin grin
abeg make una no kill me this morning.

Its just a joke. Actually my mum came up with it.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by JoeCutie(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Yes, when I listen to some statements I get so sad. Statements like, "We've reduced poverty by 50%" by Goodluck Jona. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Descartes: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]Thank you dear.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by cuteboy2: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=ayukdaboss][/quote]

Simple truth without too much grammar: The fact that a governor is in party X, doesn't render that state an X party state. Try to stay on topic. Again, go and confirm the truth at Ekiti.

Talking of corruption. Who initiated and nutured corruption in Nigeria? Who are those shouting corruption in the day, while t night they are actively fanning the embers of corruption? Who owns Hitech Construction Ltd that does all juicy multibillion civil contracts in Lagos (Bar beach shore and sea wall protection, Eko Atlantic City sandfilling and internal road works, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Free Trade Zone), Benin City Airport Road dualisation in Edo State, practically all high value road dualisation and flyovers in Ogun, Oyo and Osun States?

Answer = TINUBU

Truth maybe bitter. But fact is APC is Tinubu's business franchise. If you subscribe to it, you must channel billions into Tinubu's pockets. You can't escape it.

Not sure if you have heard but he already trying to cut deals with GEJ via government of national unity ahead of 2015. Soon the house that Tinubu built will be sold under the feet
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by johnwell(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

eyen ette mi, da adi didie nanga?
mbok eying mfo edi uko ono mme mpri iban ye nka iban ke obio nnyin nairaland. ikpa ufan odo esi tua akaha, mfioke si di mfina esie, but mmeofiok ke inaha nte eeblame goodluck kpod, mme gofnors ke state tied tied ediok ekan nebukadnezzer. but aye ofon ke epri ini.
ku ufre ndi fik ubok nno ete nyin GOODLUCK EBEREYENNYIN jonathan.

eyeneka, akaniko edi emi, gofnors nyin eyene ndik ekan ekpe ikot, kpukru mmo k'ifum ukara eka ndiyip okuk, enyene ediwak iban, ebop ikpo ufok, ewat ikpo moto. mmo esio gej idiok etop, nsuto mkpo?

akwa ikan k'esak ke akwa ibom state, mfioke aba, Abasi eye-wam ndito esie.

mbok yak ibono k'ima!

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by ddeola: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
I think some people need to listen to themselves first...
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by moriton(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
The ONLY reason Nigeria UNITED as one to fight ebola is because if differences are not cast aside the virus will eventually spread nationwide affecting all and sundry.
For example now we think Nigeria is divided along ethnic and religious lines. But should an external country threaten our sovereignty we unite within milliseconds to crush such a threat. And after it success return to our ethnic and religious difference status quo.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by tomakint: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:
Am not a pdp man or apc. But I started hating on APC the moment they become a party of PROPERGANDA and not a party of OPTIMISTIC.

Hence,given way for PDP in my mind thus still thinking about it.
APC being( A properganda concubine)
I am just in your shoes my brother opposition went haywire after the death of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in the era of Action Group and UPN) what we have now are wicked-minded desperate politicians inciting the people.

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2014
johnwell:

eyeneka, akaniko edi emi, gofnors nyin eyene ndik ekan ekpe ikot, kpukru mmo k'ifum ukara eka ndiyip okuk, enyene ediwak iban, ebop ikpo ufok, ewat ikpo moto. mmo esio gej idiok etop, nsuto mkpo?

akwa ikan k'esak ke akwa ibom state, mfioke aba, Abasi eye-wam ndito esie.

mbok yak ibono k'ima!

idiok ibaga!
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
wasiudvd: “When people are sleeping in their houses at night, they
are busy fighting. Bullets are not badminton rackets or
something"

Are you kidding me? I must do my part to make sure this man return to Otueke in 2015.

That is a stupid comment from you.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by tbaby534(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
lakpalakpa: Oritsejafuck....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
God has caused u with lakpalakpa
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
tomakint:
I am just in your shoes my brother opposition went haywire after the death of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in the era of Action Group and UPN) what we have now are wicked-minded desperate politicians inciting the people.

You see how I have to makeup my mind for a better tomorrow
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by nduchucks: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
We don't need a weklin who exhibits effeminate emotionalism atr the helms of our affairs. We need a leader who can take strong actions when needed instead of dealing with issues like a biitch. Nanesense
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2014
adonis89: his far better dan ur dad and ur entire family put together! Paupers and cowards wuld just in their home and insult d office of president. If u can't criticise constructively,den don't comment

Look at this son of a wh0re quoting me.....Learn how to spell then get back to me......stewpid m0r0n...OLODO RABATA.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.