Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31612 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Lordlexyy: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2014
cuteboy2:

Simple truth without too much grammar: The fact that a governor is in party X, doesn't render that state an X party state. Try to stay on topic. Again, go and confirm the truth at Ekiti.

Talking of corruption. Who initiated and nutured corruption in Nigeria? Who are those shouting corruption in the day, while t night they are actively fanning the embers of corruption? Who owns Hitech Construction Ltd that does all juicy multibillion civil contracts in Lagos (Bar beach shore and sea wall protection, Eko Atlantic City sandfilling and internal road works, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Free Trade Zone), Benin City Airport Road dualisation in Edo State, practically all high value road dualisation and flyovers in Ogun, Oyo and Osun States?

Answer = TINUBU

Truth maybe bitter. But fact is APC is Tinubu's business franchise. If you subscribe to it, you must channel billions into Tinubu's pockets. You can't escape it.

Not sure if you have heard but he already trying to cut deals with GEJ via government of national unity ahead of 2015. Soon the house that Tinubu built will be sold under the feet
Isn't it senseless and absurd on your part to accuse Tinubu of corruption while you have Federal gov't paid EFCC completely handicap doing nothing about it. Isn't this imaginary, unfounded allegation an indictment on your gov't who knows all about this and does nothing. Which ever way, the bulk stops at the president's table to deal decisively with anyone found corrupt whether party man or an opposition no matter whose ox is gore. Failure to do that amount to promoting and defending corrupt practices.

3 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Alexsmith20(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

OritseBlingBling is still preaching. grin grin grin
Hez still a pastor remember.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by femoDee: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
this guy think every nigerian is a fool...never compare ebola with boko harram...when you know ebola could easily sneak into aso rock without anybody knowing unlike boko harram which would have finish the masses before it even get anywhere near you...anyway what can we do?...nothing ..i dont like to reason negatively but, show me a politician you can trust with ur life and i will tell u how dead you are..

2 Likes

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by johnwell(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

#MachinegunPastor

chei, wahala dey dis country

abeg which one be machinegunpastor?
grin
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Laitesmart(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
When i first read the topic.... I thought he was referring to his wife statements... #funny me... Diarisgoodu o
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by dabossman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Eeya! The feeling is mutual sir. We feel sad for Nigeria too, especially when we hear you make some comments like:

- I don't give a damn...
- What some people are calling corruption is just a case of stealing...
- Terrorism is a global problem, it is just our turn now...

We know how you feel sir..., or should I say now you know how we feel.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mr Jonathan, your statements are embarrassing for most Nigerians, since the inception of your administration, the level of unguarded utterances tolerated from different hopeless quarters including militants is unprecedented.
Since your ruler ship, the Oval office has lost its Panache, your wife has reduced the toga and flair of your image to market women vs kunu seller discourse.

I am personally ashamed that in the committee of nations after watching David Cameron and Obama speak, I hide my face in utter disgust and disappointment when you mount the podium.

You said you are educated but there is nothing education changed in your primitive outlook and panache, they said you are dumb! I really don't want to believe that since you have made it this far,but something about you makes your presidency unappealing.

Your administration reeks of people who lie from various compasses of their mouth while insulting the collective intelligence of erudite Nigerians.
For some reasons some nitwits want you to continue till you outlive your usefulness, I have only but one vote as such I have no single power to unseat you neither do I have the financial muscle to battle in the polls with you, in the faith of the opinion of your fellow disgruntled majority.

I implore you to ride on till 2090, because you are a true blessing to a majority of barbarians who know no shame and what a true president should look and sound like,

I mean you no insult but that is exactly how I perceive you and your administration, while exercising my unalloyed constitution protected freedom of expression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
johnwell:

chei, wahala dey dis country

abeg which one be machinegunpastor?
grin

No be my mouth you go hear say mama teacher die.

Alakoba.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wolesmile(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
see who's talking
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Knownpal(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
CodeHouse:
Please check your e-mail.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by starlike(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mr president, if its only some statements that is making you feel bad, then I must say that you are not sensitive enough, because many things makes us feel bad in your administration and I pray that God will increase your “sense of feeling", so that you can feel what we have been enduring since 1960. embarassed
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by CodeHouse: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Knownpal:
Please check your e-mail.

Hey mate! I've not been active on my BBM, will check now
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by amobii: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
I think he should talk to some of his cronies to stop pointing accused fingers to opposition parties, they need to welcome opinion from opposition parties when there are national issues like terrorism but instead they loved to call names rather to solve the problem.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by tokjohn: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!
Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by henchamb(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
when i listen to patience jonathan;s address, i feel sorry for Nigeria...... Goodluck jonathan
FIXED
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by silvernus0: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
LAGOS and RIVERS ARE OPPSITIONS MY FOOT

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS ONLY UP AND DOING WHEN THE SUITATION ON GROUND WILL EFFECT THE ELITE AND THEM SELVES IN GOVERNMENT , THATS WHEN YOU SEE THEM WORKING AND PUTTING PLOICIES TOGETHER TO MAKE THINS WORK BUT WHEN THE SUITUATION WILL NOT EFFECT THEM IN GOVERMNENT OR THE ELITE NOTIN CONCERN THEM TAKE FOR EXAMPLE

INCLUTION OF NIGERIA IN TERRORIST LIST BY US , EBOLA, ETC
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by macof(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
very dumb president.
Because he enjoys power he doesn't want to say the truth

Nigeria's biggest problem is our diversity, we are weak because we aren't compatible together but the greedy politicians won't let the truth come out

I wish for the Gods to cause confusion in their mist, useless bunch of people

A progressive nation needs one dominate culture, a ship can't have 3 major masters without unending conflict you know undecided

1 Like

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by chinwike2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
LajaLaba: Wike?what a looser name?u don collect bembe ba?
Chinwike not wike, igbo word meaning 'God has power' dont play with a God-blessed name or you are in for divine consequences. If you have problem with minister wike, pls count me out. But PDP will still win rivers state hands-down no matter the candidate, am not a politician but you can quote me on this !
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by JEITO: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
One thing I sha kw is dat, all of us: we the sincere Nigerians and they the janja.weeds, will all watch President GEJ swearing in ceremony come May 29th 2015.

Except of cos if some people vex break their TV out of frustration. But I'm sure sha say dem go get the gist on NL anyway grin
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by OLADD: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
jpphilips: Mr Jonathan, your statements are embarrassing for most Nigerians, since the inception of your administration, the level of unguarded utterances tolerated from different hopeless quarters including militants is unprecedented.
Since your ruler ship, the Oval office has lost its Panache, your wife has reduced the toga and flair of your image to market women vs kunu seller discourse.

I am personally ashamed that in the committee of nations after watching David Cameron and Obama speak, I hide my face in utter disgust and disappointment when you mount the podium.

You said you are educated but there is nothing education changed in your primitive outlook and panache, they said you are dumb! I really don't want to believe that since you have made it this far,but something about you makes your presidency unappealing.

Your administration reeks of people who lie from various compasses of their mouth while insulting the collective intelligence of erudite Nigerians.
For some reasons some nitwits want you to continue till you outlive your usefulness, I have only but one vote as such I have no single power to unseat you neither do I have the financial muscle to battle in the polls with you, in the faith of the opinion of your fellow disgruntled majority.

I implore you to ride on till 2090, because you are a true blessing to a majority of barbarians who know no shame and what a true president should look and sound like,

I mean you no insult but that is exactly how I perceive you and your administration, while exercising my unalloyed constitution protected freedom of expression.
[/color][color=#006600]

While it's your excuseable right to like or dislike the president, citing utterances from David Cameron, Obama or any other Western leaders to condemn the way our president speaks sound incongruent. I can say without any iota of reservation that those world leaders can never be more responsive and responsible than our president. In all ramifications I am yet to be convinced that Obama, for instance stands a better president than GEJ. Having a power of oration is one thing, been committed to putting those words into reality is another. The David Camerons of this world will make hundreds of empty promises using oratory prowess to convince their audience but achieve little at the end. Whatever might be GEJ's shortcomings as a human, the most important thing is his commitment to a prosperous and egalitarian country and I am not sure he has underperformed in those responsibilities.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wasiudvd(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

That is a stupid comment from you.

koo ni da'fun e.
which sensible person will relate bullet to racket? so it's silly to say i will Exercise my right?
I don't follow blindly like you.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
wasiudvd:

koo ni da'fun e.
which sensible person will relate bullet to racket? so it's silly to say i will Exercise my right?
I don't follow blindly like you.

Heavenly father, you said in your word that who can course nobody you have not course
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Image123(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
nuclearboy: Personally, when I listen to the president, I also feel sad
lol, nuclear so you still dey this NL?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wasiudvd(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

Heavenly father, you said in your word that who can course nobody you have not course

aja e fori ko'mi, o mona ile olowo e.... hypocrisy is in your DNA, you and your GEJ wey u wan payin for.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Image123:
lol, nuclear so you still dey this NL?

I kuku dey - Naija and the comments here just sadden one so na to dey look. Will use my one vote anyway
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
i c

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Image123(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
nuclearboy:

I kuku dey - Naija and the comments here just sadden one so na to dey look. Will use my one vote anyway

Nice one brother.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by folawiyoma(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
wasiudvd:

aja e fori ko'mi, o mona ile olowo e.... hypocrisy is in your DNA, you and your GEJ wey u wan payin for.

Ok let me curse you now.
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by wasiudvd(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

Ok let me curse you now.

i dey wait u
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by LajaLaba: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
chinwike2: Chinwike not wike, igbo word meaning 'God has power' dont play with a God-blessed name or you are in for divine consequences. If you have problem with minister wike, pls count me out. But PDP will still win rivers state hands-down no matter the candidate, am not a politician but you can quote me on this !
Oh sorry my bad
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
In saner climes, this bling bling man aka Drug Lord wannabe should be in Kirikiri Prison preaching the Gospel of peace grin
Plz can u giv an example of such saner climes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.