Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan (31617 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / I Don’t Regret Statements I Made Before Elections –okupe / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2014
oduastates: Error.
Fashola not Nigeria ,was able to fight ebola because Fashola assembled a competent team of aides ,with the assistance of the international community.

Where was he when ,

1 Fashola was reordering the state's budget to fight ebola( he did not go to the assembly to ask for funds,he simply looked at his budget and said "ok , some of these things are luxuries at this time of emergency. Those things could be a road here, or new uniforms for an agency"wink.

2 Fashola was leading from the front lines.

3 Fashola was designating quarantine centres
And sensitising the public.

4 Fashola /LASG had the foresight to pass laws which allowed anyone deemed to be a danger to public health,to be detained.let not forget the cremation bill which gave legal approval for bodies to be disposed by burning.the best way to get rid of an Ebola corpse.
I can remember that our usual short sighted folks were here crying murder.

5 what about the slums? The socalled useless activist,poverty hustlers were crying murder.if what is happening in Liberia is anything to go by,that risk is still very much alive

This man thinks we are stupid ,when LAGOS state was offering doctors between $250 - $500 per day to volunteer for ebola duty ,the FG was AWOL with the camera hugging health minister who was giving out useless updates ,and was busy claiming Ebola funds were for cars.
EVen casual observers know that the minister was a passenger in the vehicle being driven by LASG,medicin Sen frontier,THe American centre for disease control and the WHO.
Left to the clueless government, we will all be dying of ebola today just like Boko haram is killing the living shitZ out of nigerians.

I know where he was,
He was hiding in Aso Rock sponsoring some touts under the transmorphication embarassidiots of Nigeria .

He should tell us the hospital he built to fight ebola.maybe he thinks that those China made thermometer at the airports is the same as effective control of ebola.ebola has a gestation period of up to 3 weeks without the victim showing any symtom. Now tell me how those thermometers are effective . Even the British ,American etc know that it is not effective.The reason they are not pointing thermometer at visitors from nigeria at their airports.
Fashola will be the first to tell you that it is not time for celebration.
why didn't they prove their federal effectiveness in Enugu where they had to bring a suspected case to Lagos.The state simply lacked the capacity.This is difference between paying salaries ,awarding contracts and stealing the rest on the one hand and true governance. Ogun ,osun ,Oyo already have effective mechanisms in place to deal with the emergency and believe me , they won't be carting an Ebola case to Lagos.I understand that amaechi(the finest administrator East of that river ) has been doing a good job. He never shies away from mirroring fashola's approach and has been known to poach intellectuals and experts from Lagos. He would probably have done much better if he weren't saddled with too many delinquents.
A public health emergency and this deluded man thinks the N1 billion naira passes by the assembly was what prevented the spread.if that is the case, all the MAMSERS, YOUWIN,PEP,NAPEP should have solved Nigeria's problems a long time ago.
The federal government has had enough time to relieve the LASG and RSSG of the ebola burden by setting up equipped quarantine centres in all zones ,and away from population centres.Any show,p. No. MIA (missing in action).

This is leadership.Fashola doing the job of an absentee president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZfY7YDFQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXtaHG3vQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtP6PMbAnc
And after all said n done, fashola got 200m 4rm d federal govt. Come to tink of it y would d president come to lagos wen he has his boy(fashola) on ground to do d work?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by dannjo(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

jonnyessence CRYING SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL!
SO na only goodluck need plan fr the youth?
lagos state abi south western states no suppose plan for youths again?
fashola n mrs adedavoh helped stop ebola, e mek sense sha. atleast they did it with the aid of NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY!
IN nigeria OYEL MONEY makes the whole states AFLOAT!
GET THAT INTO UR DVMBO SKULL.

Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by dannjo(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Timzy234:

Because of people like you, people with excessive tribalistic and religious bigotry, he feels sad for Nigeria.

WHEN I become president, I would ban all religious activities until the president of CAN and Jumaitu FgJbzgy GdfJbv sign that anyone caught fighting for religion should be slaughtered like the goat that he/she is.

Any tribal comments made online would be tracked and the person picked up an thrown into Kirikiri.

One cannot be a gentleman and govern Nigeria succesfully, lie lie.

That is why u will never be the president of any association, talk of Nigeria...you just show that you think with your anus ...
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=dannjo][/quote]

u go fit?
Re: When I Listen To Some Statements … I Feel Sad For Nigeria – Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
OLADD: [/color][color=#006600]

While it's your excuseable right to like or dislike the president, citing utterances from David Cameron, Obama or any other Western leaders to condemn the way our president speaks sound incongruent. I can say without any iota of reservation that those world leaders can never be more responsive and responsible than our president. In all ramifications I am yet to be convinced that Obama, for instance stands a better president than GEJ. Having a power of oration is one thing, been committed to putting those words into reality is another. The David Camerons of this world will make hundreds of empty promises using oratory prowess to convince their audience but achieve little at the end. Whatever might be GEJ's shortcomings as a human, the most important thing is his commitment to a prosperous and egalitarian country and I am not sure he has underperformed in those responsibilities.

It is not my fault that your comprehension problem did not allow you to understand the context Obama and Cameron was mentioned, I will indulge you.
Obama and Cameron are two leaders that uphold the interest of the British and the American people in all facets of human endeavor beyond umbrage. It takes intelligence to make a speech except you accept categorically that Jonathan lacks intelligence then his dumb looking panache can be excused.

David Cameron gave a 27min speech with over a thousand words off heart in 1998, when Jonathan was probably using Expo and IM to get his doctorate, the Youngest British prime minister is not in the same league with Jo so trying to compare them is an insult to Cameron and I believe the gentleman in him will not take you seriously,

Obama, is a different kettle of fish, a John Mc cain a mere senator is all it will take to put Jonathan back to the Otuoke cave where his destiny and those of his dumb supporters stand a chance, to mention performance with Jonathan on the same sentence is a pointer you know nothing about what a leader needs to be, I have no doubt that the lack of sophistry in the quality of education that formed such opinion in you is one that your dear Jonathan was able to provide.
should I blame you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.