Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* (684 Views)

Urgent Attention Needed. / Urgent Attention Needed For A Bb Curve 4!!! / Attention Needed Lance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* by Anugod(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
I use a Nokia Asha 501 touchscreen phone which I bought January this year. Originally, it contained several apps, Nokia store, Gifts and Games amongst other amazing stuff plus some follow-come pictures.
Just a few weeks after it was bought, I tried to connect it with a USB cord to a laptop to share some stuffs when the screen went blank and it switched off itself. I disconnected the USB cord and tried to put it on. The phone came up, but the background picture was wiped off. I tried to set it up again and then I discovered the whole pictures had been wiped off. I thought that was the least of my worries, when I discovered that all my pre-installed apps were all not working and all my authority certificates had been wiped off, together with all the follow-come apps from Nokia store, Gifts and Games. I tried to re-install the apps I had previously downloaded which were functional, but each time I tried, I got a message like "Error. The system doesn't recognise who is trying to authorise the app. Please contact your service provider to get this fixed.
C=US; O=Unified Testing Initiative (UTI); CN=GeoTrust CA for UTI". I've tried all I can to no avail. Now all my apps that I enjoyed before, I can access no more.embarassedembarassedembarassed
Please, I would really appreciate any help that can get my phone back in order.

*Help a desperate sis plzzz* cry cry
Re: Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think the phone needs flash. Take it to a repair center.
Re: Medical Attention Needed! *Help A Sick Phone* by Anugod(f): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2014
urhoboman: I think the phone needs flash. Take it to a repair center.
Ok...the phone is normal for other things like calls, sms, etc just that I cannot download and install any apps on it, even the default apps are gone too embarassed
I'll try a repair centre as you suggested. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Blackberry Plan / How To Activate 1mb With Just N5 On Airtel Network / How To Get MTN Data Share Free >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.