Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... (5661 Views)

Ever Asked A Girl Out And Then You Wish She Says No? / I Wish She Didn’t Tell Me The Truth / How Do I Make Her Wish She Never Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truth they told us will set us free...how true is that in matters of the heart.

I had dated my last girl for two years...to cut the long story short; we had some scratches after my return from the UK which led to some distance between us. We didnt speak for over three weeks, but later got back when her mum called me on the phone one nite to ask what was amiss. We buried the hatchet and moved on...few days later she said she was feeling bad about something that happened during our little break " a guy had kissed her and she returned the kiss with all pleasure TO GET BACK AT ME"...that was the last straw which broke the camels back because being the very emotional guy I have always been, I forgave her but just couldn't put behind the thought of her in an emotional kiss with another man. Today we are no more because of the truth...I wish she never told me about it because if she hadnt, we would still be together as it was already a closed deal between our families...I regret that conversation that day and I really wish she never told me the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
InCasE

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Waspy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Is that your excuse for finally breaking up with her , your first attempt failed because of your regard for her mother undecided undecided

Love covers multitudes of sins...She did it to get at you( in her heart) and she was innocently truthful to tell you?

Why are you suddenly feeling bad.....guilty conscience I guess.

11 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
emotions do play out...sometimes lies are better told for the greater good
Waspy: Is that your excuse for finally breaking up with her , your first attempt failed because of your regard for her mother undecided undecided

Love covers multitudes of sins...She did it to get at you( in her heart) and she was innocently truthful to tell you?

Why are you suddenly feeling bad.....guilty conscience I guess.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Confussion2: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Only kiss ur getting worked up !!

Let it go bro. I bet such girl is a rare breed 4 her to be sober bcuz of a mere kiss. Shez 4 keep if u ask me unless ur tired of her.

Mine tried braking her virginity when we had our own problem. She cudnt because according to her it was too painful. Dude gat confirm if d kush is still intact b4 I continued with her. Point is if she goes out of the way and feels soo sorry to let u know, 4give. The second time, well u show her d exit door.

14 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Crocz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eh yah...some people do struggle with the truth, it hurts like hell sometimes...that's why girls need understand the kind of bf they have

Somethings are just best kept in the past, why tell the guy...it's never gonna make him love you more, it's just gonna sow seed of distrust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by stingbreed(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
If she told u she only kissed a guy, she actually bleeped him,, believe that unless u tell me she's a virgin..

And don't tell me she swore cos that's their cover up this days

9 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by JEITO: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bro! Emotional people are always unstable and insecure and could make rash decisions.

Her reason for kissing the guy was wrong- you don't do wrong to get back at another person. But it was better she told you the truth, would you rather she hold back the truth to protect you

If you are afraid or uncomfortable with the truth, it is better you start working on yourself because in marriage, you'll be faced with many difficulties and demanding challenges that you'll have to tackle as a man. Being Emotional will not help you one bit.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by MrTeymee(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wish you would just tell us the truth

4 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by valdes00(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Confussion2: Only kiss ur getting worked up !!

Let it go bro. I bet such girl is a rare breed 4 her to be sober bcuz of a mere kiss. Shez 4 keep if u ask me unless ur tired of her.

Mine tried braking her virginity when we had our own problem. She cudnt because according to her it was too painful. Dude gat confirm if d kush is still intact b4 I continued with her. Point is if she goes out of the way and feels soo sorry to let u know, 4give. The second time, well u show her d exit door.
Hehehe... So u sef dey preserve ur babe virginity.... No vex ooo buh I go say u MUMU.... I fit swear on my life say na anoda man go harvest am....

5 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
So someone thinks like me here, to me as long as she can be seduced by other guys up to dat extent, then even if we are married, she wil not stick to me alone. Bro u took a nice decision, instead of getn married to her nd discovering that she is a good kisser to other men.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Confussion2: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Samyj247: So someone thinks like me here, to me as long as she can be seduced by other guys up to dat extent, then even if we are married, she wil not stick to me alone. Bro u took a nice decision, instead of getn married to her nd discovering that she is a good kisser to other men.

4 where !!!!!!!!! Not preserving anytin. But is not on my wish list too. Busy chasing mulla.

Av tried like 2 times though. Meeen to open dat thing no easy. She screaming crying and me looking at her with an eye of pity. The 3rd time it wud be easier shaaa cuz av widen it a little cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. She really want me to do the do. Truth is am in control now. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Confussion2:

4 where !!!!!!!!! Not preserving anytin. But is not on my wish list too. Busy chasing mulla.

Av tried like 2 times though. Meeen to open dat thing no easy. She screaming crying and me looking at her with an eye of pity. The 3rd time ie next month it wud be easier shaaa cuz av widen it a little cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. She really want me to do the do. Truth is am in control now. grin grin grin grin grin

That is my future wife we are talking about here bro grin grin grin. Gat give her some respect.

Hahahaha, ur name fit u jare

4 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by amakufrancis(m): 5:02am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: Truth they told us will set us free...how true is that in matters of the heart.

I had dated my last girl for two years...to cut the long story short; we had some scratches after my return from the UK which led to some distance between us. We didnt speak for over three weeks, but later got back when her mum called me on the phone one nite to ask what was amiss. We buried the hatchet and moved on...few days later she said she was feeling bad about something that happened during our little break " a guy had kissed her and she returned the kiss with all pleasure TO GET BACK AT ME"...that was the last straw which broke the camels back because being the very emotional guy I have always been, I forgave her but just couldn't put behind the thought of her in an emotional kiss with another man. Today we are no more because of the truth...I wish she never told me about it because if she hadnt, we would still be together as it was already a closed deal between our families...I regret that conversation that day and I really wish she never told me the truth.
the truth they say is bitter.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2014
tried severally but I couldnt...people say we could get back but am already considering moving on ...
Confussion2: Only kiss ur getting worked up !!

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2014
thanks bro... noted
JEITO: Bro! Emotional people are always unstable and insecure and could make rash decisions.

Her reason for kissing the guy was wrong- you don't do wrong to get back at another person. But it was better she told you the truth, would you rather she hold back the truth to protect you

If you are afraid or uncomfortable with the truth, it is better you start working on yourself because in marriage, you'll be faced with many difficulties and demanding challenges that you'll have to tackle as a man. Being Emotional will not help you one bit.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2014
I believe true love takes time to forget...talk more of moving on. So, to have kissed another just in few weeks means two things; either she was double-dating or she was not really in love. Thats why I quit
Samyj247: So someone thinks like me here, to me as long as she can be seduced by other guys up to dat extent, then even if we are married, she wil not stick to me alone. Bro u took a nice decision, instead of getn married to her nd discovering that she is a good kisser to other men.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2014
some I think are better left untold...
amakufrancis: the truth they say is bitter.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Justiyke4u: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Think about it this way, if she hadn't told u the truth u will still find out and now u will be dealing with d issue of betrayal as well but now she summoned the courage to tell u the truth that's something because where there is truth there is love think about that if it had been u can u summon the courage on ur own to tell her? Think about that

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by clem305D(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
yea yea I commended her for that effort...i still miss her sometimes though, just that....................I think she shouldnt have allowed that happen within a short while; its disheartening you know
Justiyke4u: Think about it this way, if she hadn't told u the truth u will still find out and now u will be dealing with d issue of betrayal as well but now she summoned the courage to tell u the truth that's something because where there is truth there is love think about that if it had been u can u summon the courage on ur own to tell her? Think about that
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by otimothy(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
honestly bro forget about she telling u,its called the half truth gimmick,she told u half the story so as to feel she said somefin however she and the guy bleeped no doubt so does it mean if you get married to her type when you err she goes out to kiss the gateman,err again she draw your houseboy near body,haba nau lets be realistic it was 3weeks only after her mum intervened did u guys got it togeda,which other sign do u need to know she has moved on even before now?

3 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: I believe true love takes time to forget...talk more of moving on. So, to have kissed another just in few weeks means two things; either she was double-dating or she was not really in love. Thats why I quit

Na the koko be that.
Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Samyj247: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: yea yea I commended her for that effort...i still miss her sometimes though, just that....................I think she shouldnt have allowed that happen within a short while; its disheartening you know

I am a psychologist. Do you know why she told you? It was because, while kissing the guy, she was caught by somebody that knows you, and was afraid that that person will tell you, and she decided to just tell you, not knowing that the person did not say anything. THINK AM the truth has already set you free. Or do you want your wife to be kissed always by your gate man when you are out for work?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by amakufrancis(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: some I think are better left untold...
ya ya, will take that.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
I agree with you there was no reason for her to tell you about the kiss. You guys were broken when she kissed someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by dmz(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Just out of curiosity, did you kiss anyone while you were in the UK and during the little break?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by mysticgal(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: she said she was feeling bad about something that happened during our little break " a guy had kissed her and she returned the kiss with all pleasure TO GET BACK AT ME"...:.

some people sha undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2014
clem305D: Truth they told us will set us free...how true is that in matters of the heart.

My opinion is you don't love the girl.
What if she had sex but confessed.
If the circumstances why a girl cheats on you is valid then it is best to forgive if for just once.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by tblacker(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm, truth hurts. I am almost in the same shoes now dude although this was a past that i dug out but it still hurts like she cheat on moi.

I would advice that you go and get that girl back and live with whatever it is she told you, You know why?: That is what makes you a man and definitely broaden your mind. There is no perfect human being and am guessing that you have affection for her in the first place. Just try and forgive her even though you cannot forget. Marriage is for the mature minds, punish her for what she did and let her know that she is being punished for her weakness . The truth is, different stroke for different folks so no one can tell you how to deal with this case unless you sit down with a simple arithmetic of mind. Do you really want her.

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by Mogenerous(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Just one question and I hope you answer honesty.... Since you guys started dating, have you ever cheated on her?

1 Like

Re: I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth... by stanconnect(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bro...u get mind oo! am sorry if this is getting @ u, if u are a christian, I would like u to reflect back to the scriptures on this word that Jesus spoke; let him that has no sin be the first to cast the stone' no one could respond to this question, if u are a good bible reader u should know what they did...or u want me to tell u? ok...they all walked away!

Do u know that her likes are rare? How many times have u committed such offense or even one worse than that and told on it? If I where u, I will kneel down apologize to her and also make her the mother of my unborn kids

Imagine if men where to be God, where would we all have been?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.