Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (630 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / What Sexu@l Acts Are Appropriate For Christians? / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by LilNetty(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
1 Pressing your phone in the church during service.
2 Answering/Making call during service
3 Sleeping/Dozing during service.
4 Sitting down when you are instructed to stand
5 Opening your eyes and looking at those praying instead of praying with them
6 Wearing Headphones while in church
7 Sagging to church
8 Checking out a lovely and cute sister
9 Checking out a brother
10 Discussing with a brother/sister while the service is on instead of concentrating
11 Gossiping about choristers, pastor, a sister or a brother
12 Murmuring when they call for much donations after the normal church offering
13 Toasting a sister in church
14 Toasting a brother in church
15 Flirting with a sister/brother in church
16 Telling yourself in your mind “Oh this pastor should finish up this sermon na so that one would go home”; especially during prolonged sermon
17 Telling yourself “This man should finish this unending announcement”.
18 Coming to church so late, maybe shortly before sermon or during sermon.
19 Leaving the church immediately after praises, worship and choir ministration, just as the pastor wanna mount the pulpit to commence the sermon.
20 Carrying ‘CD’ inside your wallet and go to church
21 Checking out what others are wearing; consciously monitoring the dress, fashion and style of others.
22 Forcing yourself to speak in tongue just because others are speaking in tongue
23 When the pastor calls for first timers and you refuse to step out when you are very sure you are actually visiting that church for the first time
24 When the pastor calls for alter call for those that are not yet born again and you refuse to go for whatever reason when you actually know that you are not born again
25 Walking up and down frequently like 2/3 or more times when you are not an usher
26 Disobeying ushers/church workers, e g when they direct you on where to sit
27 Reading bible portions from your phone ( I am not sure if this is wrong o)
28 Looking at your watch mid-sermon, especially during long sermon.
29 Lusting after the pastor
30 Sitting in front and spreading your legs apart, consciously or unconsciously.
Which number are you guilty of? Lol
Drop Your Comment.
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by hummerwise(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am guilty of all

@Op Any probs? undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Descartes: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Not guilty of any of those criminal acts cool
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by nnadychuks(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't like it when ushers wake me up from sleep, sieze my phone temporarily or when they force me to go to the front seat, I really feel embarassed.. I don't think people carry 'CD' or earphone to churches these days only phones and bible.... Some church girls like wearing tight things to tempt brothers in the church.. May God forgive us all
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Spicylate(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
26 and
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by LilNetty(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Spicylate: 4
26 and
Jeeeeeeeeeez! Ur Case is adjourn till......
Re: Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? by Spicylate(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2014
LilNetty: Jeeeeeeeeeez! Ur Case is adjourn till......
ooopsss

In Pictures: The Remnants Of Gaza After Isreal Strike / The Grace Antagonists 2 / 3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity