Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Legend Of Korra Book 4 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Legend Of Korra Book 4 (584 Views)

The Legend Of Wale Williams, By Roye-Okupe / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra Book 4: Balance / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legend Of Korra Book 4 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Okay okay......... I just saw the trailer for the next and last season of the legend of korra and all I can say is........... AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am just so excited and hype over the new season. Apparently the last member of Team Avatar in the original series is set to make her grand appearance. Yea dats right Toph is gonna be in season 4 and it seems like she is a central part of the plot. Also it seems like our big bad is Kuvira....The gal with d sinister sound track at the beginning of episode 13 in the previous season and I forgot to mention dat that season 4, titled balance is set 3 years after the events of book 3. Dis last season is gonna be grand and it is starting october 3,2014. Check out d link for the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCEFMY4TWGw&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCOujoc3mhMECFWm9cAodJ1IA51IidGhlIGxlZ2VuZCBvZiBrb3JyYSBib29rIDQgdHJhaWxlcg%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=DE&client=mv-google
Re: The Legend Of Korra Book 4 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
ah avatar, long long time.

watch code geass, death note, or naruto, u will forget anything like avatar exists
Re: The Legend Of Korra Book 4 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol... Tried naruto did not like it... For d rest I will give a try... But wat legend of korra season 3 n m sure you will forget other TV series as a whole
Re: The Legend Of Korra Book 4 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MAXWELLOKUMA: Lol... Tried naruto did not like it... For d rest I will give a try... But wat legend of korra season 3 n m sure you will forget other TV series as a whole
I stopped legend of korra when I discovered naruto. I tried to continue again but Its not just working for me. I'll try again

(1) (Reply)

The 2015 Oscar Nominees / Revenge!!! / Insurgent Movie News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.