Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy (80381 Views)

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Lionheartedfew: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
When she says gist me;my brother trust me according to osuofia it means that "it is working".she is enjoying the convo and doesn't want it to end.each "gist me" takes you one step closer to the pant.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by sweetvibes(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will say it is a normal thing that all girl do to guys they like. She just don't wanna stop the conversation with you.. You can as well start new topics or just say you have no gist to render and ask if she dose.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by latinoKingdom(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
destante:
there must have been something u guys are talking about before she asks you to gist her more about it. undecided
most times nothing, after greetings she will reply gist me
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by JoshuaBrendan(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2017
Seriously it gets mhe into confusion, if u tell dem about Jesus they will say that's is. Not what. Dey want to hear
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Rukkydelta(f): 5:15pm On May 04, 2017
Taleeysun:
Guys too do ask that ''gist me'' so no big deal.
Yes guys are so guilty of it
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes guys are so guilty of it
Actually more often than not, the person who says "gist me" is usually trying to keep a conversation going with a boring person. I resort to that line when I'm tired of interrogating people, I.e
Me: Hey you
Other Person: xup
Me: How're you?
OP: fyn
Me: How's your day going?
OP: gr8
Me: Are you at work, have you eaten, how's everybody at home?
Me: And the award of conversationalist of the year goes to....
OP: owk
Me: so, gist me
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Actually more often than not, the person who says "gist me" is usually trying to keep a conversation going with a boring person. I resort to that line when I'm tired of interrogating people, I.e
Me: Hey you
Other Person: xup
Me: How're you?
Me: How's your day going?
OP: gr8
Me: Are you at work, have you eaten, how's everybody at home?
Me: And the award of conversationalist of the year goes to....
OP: owk
Me: so, gist me

Really. I knew it.
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2017
vicfuntop:
Really. I knew it.
You knew that I say "gist me" when someone's trying to bore me to death? How did you unearth this great secret?? Bruja!! cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 9:31am On May 06, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You knew that I say "gist me" when someone's trying to bore me to death? How did you unearth this great secret?? Bruja!! cheesy

The conversation. Tried avoiding it
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
vicfuntop:
The conversation. Tried avoiding it
You're great at convos na, unless you put in extra effort just for me wink
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You're great at convos na, unless you put in extra effort just for me wink

Oya call
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by oluwashedy: 3:24pm On May 06, 2017
naijaboiy:
Only boring girls do that undecided
I concur
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lols............ Someone I chatted with yesterday told me thesame thing.

"It is boring here, gist me"

I told her that I was reading.

"So you cannot chat with me because you are reading"?

Imagine?

I gave her the link where I got the book I was reading and told her to download and read.

Gist me! gist me! gist me! like say guys have bags of gists in them.
lol
Re: What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy by oluwashedy: 3:31pm On May 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lols............ Someone I chatted with yesterday told me thesame thing.

"It is boring here, gist me"

I told her that I was reading.

"So you cannot chat with me because you are reading"?

Imagine?

I gave her the link where I got the book I was reading and told her to download and read.

Gist me! gist me! gist me! like say guys have bags of gists in them.
I do exactly same to them.... Gv them links to books or stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.