Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Women Are Lesser Beings - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Lesser Beings (2987 Views)

A Lesser Evil: A Wife Who Can't Cook Or A Wife Who Can't Manage The Home / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Is It Ideal To Go For Someone With A Lesser demanding career than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by dandydaniels(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

So?? undecided

Now whose getting all wound up and emotional here?

Yes, yes, your book may have given you all of that, but that's not the case for everyone. So, once again, how are women lesser than men? You haven't addressed any of the points I raised in response to your writeup - yet.

and yes yes it's not d case for everyone that women are not lesser beings

emotions? yes!...making a rough guess u r a female...so drawing from some stereotype that is unfortunately true...women r emotionally unstable...u can scream sexist but I didn't say that...words on d street *ma'am*

and your questions appear as rhetorics to me....I've really got to sleep ...hope I "meet" u again....u seem intelligent

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Me too. cheesy

Confused bunch. They are neither here nor there.
Stillfire:

Buhahaha...I would like to hear what women who don't believe in gender equality feel about this. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by bukatyne(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

don't involve my mum in this

LOL @ OP

I even thought you were serious about this belief of yours sef!

You never ready; when you are, you start by preaching to the women around you.

Goodluck

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by bukatyne(f): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

a book found in jars that yet breathe life into dead hearts?..a book written by celibate men that gives inspiration?...from first hand experience fellow I'vebcome to believe in that "archaic book" which I chose to call bible and in God too...sorry

Did you get this men are lesser (sorry women are lesser) from the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Daresh(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Ok we have heard you. That's your opinion. However your opinion doesn't count, you are too inconsequential.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: "women are lesser beings" ... I made that controversial statement on a post I made earlier "real men don't beat their wives" and I've gotten a baptism of fire as well as few pats on d back

I have this to say about that statement...if it annoyed you, I'm sorry...but I'm not sorry for writing that.

some folks will say he's a typical African man...yea I'm a proud African but that wasn't what influenced me to write that....someone mentioned okonjo iweala and a whole bunch of great women out there....I respect them...honestly I do...infact I tend to respect more women than men...but does that change the fact that they're lesser beings?... someone suggested that I should have used "weaker vessels"...maybe u r right but let me explain why I used that line

every woman's desire is to fall in love with a capable man and get married...don't mind these feminists maintaining a false front...the greatest feminist of d 21st century,Beyonce,is married...LOL

nature or put more explicitly,God,made them to be controlled by men...you don't control things above you...u control things that are LESS than u....and that in fact means that man is a lesser being compared to God

so in essence....what I mean by "women are lesser beings" is that when compared to men,d odds are stacked high against them....nature made it so

so my sisters out there that are pouring vitriols on me, get over it and live with it

From where did you get the idea that women are lesser beings? So your mother is a lesser being? Who taught you this? Jesus christ? Even able bodied men like you had to correct you in your twisted thinking in the other thread you created. Doesnt that tell you that you are wrong and you need reorientation about women?

Wow. Now i understand why feminism is on the rise and willl be for a loooooooonnnng time.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2014
This is one thing i will never get about nairaland... Please show me where its written that feminists don't want to get marriage and have children. U simply go on to misinterpret very simple things, they want equality and a balance between genders, its not about hating and fighting men! Simple things u will never understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by firestar(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: guess I touched some nerves....you wanna put your frustrations on me...b please!

Be polite. Please. undecided
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by dandydaniels(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2014
firestar:

Be polite. Please. undecided

firestar

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by parismarc: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Mtcheeeeew, and yet, a woman shitted u out of her Va.gina. You are indeed superior to her. Orisirisi.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
I just can't stop laughing. grin grin

I'm enjoying the show. cheesy
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by zeb04(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

don't involve my mum in this
why are you taking your mum out of it?

Didn't you make a general statement

Is your mum not a woman?

Is your mum suddenly a man because you can't bear to call her a lesser being?

You don't have a point uncle.

12 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by firestar(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels:

firestar

Dandydaniels.
I trust you have composed yourself?
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Stillfire: OP ride on! cheesy

Because women easily allude to the superiority of men but get angry when you call them lesser/inferior beings. cheesy
I have had conversations with women that are against gender equality, that feel they are not equal to men, but want to beat me up when I tell them they inadvertently allude to their own inferiority with such outlook in life. Now a man has the effrontery to help frame the words, women should not vex. grin

I 100% believe there are majority lesser beings out there in the form of women! cheesy

Im the neck and you are the head.The most popular quote in this website. of what use is the neck when the head is cut off. cheesy

Dont mind them. As far as im concerned 90% of Nigerian women are lesser beings. So OP knows his audience. cheesy

Oya o, im the neck crew come and defend your stand.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Lesser is a little derogatory. Women are not equal to men though. Until women stop reasoning with emotions, then we can start talking.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Simple mathematics, something not = to, is definitely less than cheesy

OPOKO,

biblically? voicemail
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by firestar(f): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce: Simple mathematics, something not = to, is definitely less than cheesy

OPOKO,

biblically? voicemail

Easy... Easy... cheesy
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Babygal4eva(f): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce: Simple mathematics, something not = to, is definitely less than cheesy

OPOKO,

biblically? voicemail

Or greater than... simple mathematics
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Or greater than... simple mathematics

Thank you!, but in this context, greater than(women to men) will give you error. so you dont have to apply it. At least not yet
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
firestar:

Easy... Easy... cheesy
cheesy, chair leader. How far grin
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by coogar: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gaggi: Lesser is a little derogatory. Women are not equal to men though. Until women stop reasoning with emotions, then we can start talking.

why is it derogatory?
human beings are funny. nick clegg would smile if you address him as the deputy prime minister but the moment you say he's inferior to the prime minister, then he would frown.

call a spade a spade, if you are a vice, deputy, assistant, etc then you are inferior to the oga @ the top. when women say they are the neck, then they are saying it in another way that they are inferior to the head.

the OP is 100% correct regardless of his verbiage.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by firestar(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce:
cheesy, chair leader. How far grin

I dey o, I'm chilling o.
I'm at work now.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

why is it derogatory?
human beings are funny. nick clegg would smile if you address him as the deputy prime minister but the moment you say he's inferior to the prime minister, then he would frown.

call a spade a spade, if you are a vice, deputy, assistant, etc then you are inferior to the oga @ the top. when women say they are the neck, then they are saying it in another way that they are inferior to the head.

the OP is 100% correct regadrdless of his verbiage.

One has to be politically correct in modern times. Calling one a lesser being is not right. To be politically correct we say weaker sex. Meanwhile we know it's all the same...lol

1 Like

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by coogar: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gaggi:
One has to be politically correct on modern times. Calling one a lesser being is not right. To be politically correct we say weaker sex. Meanwhile we know it's all the same...lol

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by firestar(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
coogar:

Oh dear.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Daresh(f): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gaggi: Lesser is a little derogatory. Women are not equal to men though. Until women stop reasoning with emotions, then we can start talking.

You see thats the point. Women HAVE to reason with emotion or there will be no humanity. It is only rational that no one will want to carry a load on their belly for up to 10 months, suffer pain, disfigurement and the most insane level of discomfort. If women did not reason emotionally your mother will nit have had you. If we all reasoned the same this world won't be the way it is.

Just think about it. God made us differnet for a reason

@OP dont leave your mother out of this o! She is a woman and by your reasoning she is also a lesser being grin

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Babygal4eva(f): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thank you!, but in this context, greater than(women to men) will give you error. so you dont have to apply it. At least not yet

Lol what error? it seems pretty fine to me
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kai, women sha don suffer.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by egopersonified(f): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Family section- male vs female.
Politics section- pdp vs apc; yoruba vs igbo.
Education section- universities vs polytechnics.
When will our lives change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by beeevan: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't care who is lesser or greater, as long as my life is rolling by fine the way I want it, it's non of my business cool.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by 5minsmadness: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op to avoid head injury don't use the word 'lesser beings'. Use weaker sex. Its more polite and acceptable.

In fact I hear there's a new one now, fairer sex.
Odiegwu.
Re: Women Are Lesser Beings by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why are they crusifying the op for speaking the truth in its crudest form.
The biblical ideology that we all continuously cling unto supported the bases of the OPs arguments so far and this a book that most of you folks hold dearly to your hearts - so why the double standard and barefaced hypocrisy from you Christians?

When the bible clearly stated that man is the head of the house just like Christ is the head of the church why didn't you women question it?
On Sundays it is these same women that the bible has been labelled as being a man's companion that would flood the churches contradicting themselves in their fight for equality.

Op simply reiterated what your bible says you are .yet you people are here calling for his head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo / My Baby Is Yet To Be Sitting. Is It Normal? / Man Takes Girlfriend To Surprise Birthday Party Organised By His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.