Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE (9372 Views)

Syinix Now Avaliable On Jumia / MTN ,GLO & ETISALAT Cheap DATA Share (250MB=N250, 500MB=N400 , 2GB=N1300) / Hp 620 Now Avaliable @ Good Price (2) (3) (4)

Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
idris4r83: your not on whatsapp will seriously affect your business tope

WATS APP 07052589915
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thank you all for patronizing me and encouraging me in these business. All those who called and requested for my BB and Wats App. I am please to inform you i have finally activated my Phone. For inquires and orders can be made here now for quick response WATS APP 07052589915 BB: 7F55F843
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by funstufz: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello tope, i wanna try dis ur promo of a thing, am sending 200 recharge card for the mb but the MB is meant for another number, hope this will not affect the transaction.
I can send it via ur 07052589915 right. hope the 27-30 validity still stand.
Reply ASAP,
thanks
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tsinepa: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its real just bought Etisalat 600mb and MTN 250mb...Thumbs up
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by funstufz: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsinepa: Its real just bought Etisalat 600mb and MTN 250mb...Thumbs up

still waiting for my 250mb for almost an hour ago ooooooooooo
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tsinepa: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
funstufz:

still waiting for my 250mb for almost an hour ago ooooooooooo

yea she delays alot keep on disturbing her via whatsapp
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by funstufz: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsinepa:

dats problem with somenaija businesses, why should i be disturbing her on whatsapp (as if everybody is using whatsapp, the same app i used not to sent her the recharge card)...smh though
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by funstufz: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsinepa:

At last the mb was received although it was delievered late than expected, thanks
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 12:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Thank YOU ALL FOR TODAY'S TRANSACTION. PLEASE BEAR WITH US IF OUR RESPONSE ARE SLOW, ITS DUE TO TRAFFIC ITS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SERVICE. ONE THING IS CERTAIN YOU WILL SURELY GET THE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tsinepa: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2014
funstufz:

At last the mb was received although it was delievered late than expected, thanks

don't mind her...me sef nko i disturb her before she send am...hope she improves and she dosent fumble and turn into scam like others
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2014
Hapoy Sunday everyone. I want to use this medium to thank everyone who patronized me yday and also apologise for the delay in activation due to the function i attended yday. Be rest assured i am working tirelessly and putting things in place to see that activation is instantly as i see it to be one of the key in sustaining my biz. I appreciate you all
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by theboydisharp007(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2014
pls guys, how can I share some Mb with my sister.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
We are now available from now till 12am. You can send in for your orders and get credited immediately.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by idris4r83(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
do you accept credit transfer?
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tegamarro(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ive tried Tope and all she did was blow my mind i sent her an airtime of #200 nd in LESS than 40 senconds (YES 40secods) i got the Data thats the Fastest speed ive ever come across ON SME data share Bigg Upps TOPE.... Ive tried OCtavo, sagredino ect she Fast More like Easy Blaze............wink

Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by bobo65(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
theboydisharp007:
pls guys, how can I share some Mb with my sister.

u can't share a shared Mb
buy differently for d 2 numbers
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by warrenweste(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
confirmed cool
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by Gboyeboy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
tope436:
Hapoy Sunday everyone. I want to use this medium to thank everyone who patronized me yday and also apologise for the delay in activation due to the function i attended yday. Be rest assured i am working tirelessly and putting things in place to see that activation is instantly as i see it to be one of the key in sustaining my biz. I appreciate you all
In order to relief yourself off the stress of having to be the only one having to respond to your obvious growing customer base, why not get someone you trust to assist you with it whenever you're not gonna be available or too busy to attend to your numerous customers.

Just a suggestion though.
Happy Sunday.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Gboyeboy:

In order to relief yourself off the stress of having to be the only one having to respond to your obvious growing customer base, why not get someone you trust to assist you with it whenever you're not gonna be available or too busy to attend to your numerous customers.

Just a suggestion though.
Happy Sunday.

Thank you Gboyeboy I have already started implementing this. For those who call you will notice that a guy answers at times. Putting him through so if i am not available he will be able to activate. Anyways thanks all thesame for your advice.

Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
tope436:

WATS APP 07052589915

it is very expident that you do the needful Ms Tope by completing my data purchase from you because this is not how it is done and this is not what we discussed, you wouldnt want me to create or say tanishing comments to your data business I think I have had patience enough something that usally takes just 10 min at the highest seems to be going to 2days now. please do the needful
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by warrenweste(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
hopeforcharles:

it is very expident that you do the needful Ms Tope by completing my data purchase from you because this is not how it is done and this is not what we discussed, you wouldnt want me to create or say tanishing comments to your data business I think I have had patience enough something that usally takes just 10 min at the highest seems to be going to 2days now. please do the needful

what hapnd bro
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
warrenweste:

what hapnd bro

let me give them the grace of today and if they dont do the needful I will know what next to do. thanks bro for your concern.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by warrenweste(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
hopeforcharles:

let me give them the grace of today and if they dont do the needful I will know what next to do. thanks bro for your concern.

aiit
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
tope436:

I am so sorry for your experience Charles with other resellers who are spoiling the biz for us. But i can assure you that I am not like that them. Pls all the people who bought data from today should kindly post your testimonies as they are alot of people who are still in doubt and also scared of transacting biz when they see good opportunities. I can't do it all alone i need you guys who had bought from me to kindly Post your comments and also Prove of transactions.

what was actually complaining about still happened. hmmmm
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by tope436(f): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=hopeforcharles post=26923165]

what was actually complaining about still happened. hmmmm

What happened please?
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=tope436 post=26927062][/quote]

Sorry Ms Tope436 that it has now come down to this, and now you are still asking me what happened as if you don't know, let me refresh you then
On Sunday morning i called you telling you that i want to buy a data pack of #500 = 500mb i asked about validity, quick data transfer because i need to be online to update my phone, you asked me to send the credit 2 u, u even told me u prefer transfer and i told you i will do that next time, (which unfortunately there wount) i sent it giving u instructns as to the number u will send my data, it took long up to 1 or 2 hours i didnt see any data i had to call remember u told me to deactivate my former data sub, after all that it took u almost afternoon before u sent me 250mb instead of 500mb i called u didnt pick up i had to send u whats app massages, which u didnt reply, i call more than 5 times with someone picking it up and saying he will inform you till now u have not send it only for u to come here and start asking me what happened as if you are dumb, You better send my data now because this is not how business is done, u made me lose alot, due to data incomplete i lost the down of the OS i was downloading plus the mutiple calls i made, send me my data, i am begining to suspect that you are dubious, you hardly pick up calls or reply to massages, lets not take this any futher.

Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by bobo65(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
I didn't wanna talk b4 but seeing all these complaints, seems like this Biz is not meant for gals

on Sunday, I called tope for 250mb, she said Its 200 naira, I sent her d credit n d number I wanted d data on, she told me to recharge d credit n transfer, I didn't even look to notice dat her number was glo, I put it in d transfer text, mtn told me d operation wasn't successful, funniest tin is dat my money was deducted, I called her n asked if she received any alert, she said no, I now saw her number was glo, I lm still wondering y she didn't give me d mtn number, anyways, I recharged again n transferred, started calling her , she wasn't picking, upto an hour, and d person dat needed d Data was urgently in need of it, Im a reseller under EnterPRO but because my subscription under was finished, I had to get from tope, more than an hour, no response, I now borrowed from EnterPRO after some time she sent me a text that I have an active data, I told her not to send again and refund my credit, till now she hasnt even refunded me

my advice to u tope is to get an assistant
get 2 mtn sim, 1 to receive transfers of card, d other for sending data
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by iahmed(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
am still waiting
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
bobo65:
I didn't wanna talk b4 but seeing all these complaints, seems like this Biz is not meant for gals

on Sunday, I called tope for 250mb, she said Its 200 naira, I sent her d credit n d number I wanted d data on, she told me to recharge d credit n transfer, I didn't even look to notice dat her number was glo, I put it in d transfer text, mtn told me d operation wasn't successful, funniest tin is dat my money was deducted, I called her n asked if she received any alert, she said no, I now saw her number was glo, I lm still wondering y she didn't give me d mtn number, anyways, I recharged again n transferred, started calling her , she wasn't picking, upto an hour, and d person dat needed d Data was urgently in need of it, Im a reseller under EnterPRO but because my subscription under was finished, I had to get from tope, more than an hour, no response, I now borrowed from EnterPRO after some time she sent me a text that I have an active data, I told her not to send again and refund my credit, till now she hasnt even refunded me

my advice to u tope is to get an assistant
get 2 mtn sim, 1 to receive transfers of card, d other for sending data
thank God its clear i am not the only one complaining , look Tope if you are not ready for business refund my money sharp sharp
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by emmatony: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2014
some pple are just here to discredit tope because dey cant compete with her. this is d third time i send card to tope and in less dan 5 minutes i get my data. pls tope is reliable and sincere.
Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by hopeforcharles(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmatony:
some pple are just here to discredit tope because dey cant compete with her. this is d third time i send card to tope and in less dan 5 minutes i get my data. pls tope is reliable and sincere.

it seems you are dumb and a sycophant, do u take me for a kid or would i just come here and start talking thing that didnt happened? U better behave urself and mind ur business, u should be counting urself lucky, and for your information i don't sell data nor intend to, its so unfoundly silly people coming here to talk trash,

Re: TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
08068671125 I sent 400 naira I havent receive any mb on mtn pls do it asap

LED TV FOR MTN LUMOS AND SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS / October Fall Uk Fairly Used Phones Prices!!! / Brand New Samsung Galaxy NOTE 20 5G

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52