Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Guy vs Girl Seducing His/Her Friend's Lover, Which One Is More Common And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy vs Girl Seducing His/Her Friend's Lover, Which One Is More Common And Why? (563 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy vs Girl Seducing His/Her Friend's Lover, Which One Is More Common And Why? by Lathunjimi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
In reaction to @firstEVA's post on "why do guys ask out their friend's girlfriend" I would like to correct that notion that only guys eye their friend's girlfriends. Practically speaking, I have seen not less than 5 instances where a lady was ready to sacrifice anything even friendship in order to have her friend's boyfriend in bed for some reasons best known to them. That kept me puzzling till this present moment and I have since been looking forward to an avenue to ask a diverse number of ladies why some or even most of them prefer to have their friend's boyfriend in bed or for marriage at all cost. Please be candid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Oyinbo Dey Fear Naija People? / Would Yhu Date Dat Beautiful/ Handsome Friend Of Ur Gf/bf If U Had D Chance? / Things You Should Do Before Going Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.