Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Dreamweaver Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dreamweaver Help (546 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamweaver Help by franklyneo(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Plss gurus in the house,can anyone help me with d complete tutorial on how to build a website using dreamweaver from scratch,if u can help me wt video links tutorial or any other means a novice can start and easily learn it from scratch...plss help guys
Re: Dreamweaver Help by osile2012: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Dont be lazy, do some research.
Re: Dreamweaver Help by Vstuffs(m): 5:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Why..dreamweaver..now....why not coding from scratch using notepad++

Well

You can check youtube for videos
Or
You can contact me for the dreamweaver videos

https://www.nairaland.com/1788943/get-complete-web-development-video
Re: Dreamweaver Help by chiefkpokp(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Bros my own piece of advice although dreamweaver is good, but I will advice that you start with code first, its easy, you just need determination, this site will help you with both video tutorial and web, www.littlewebhut.com if you finish the html code with CSS, I will give you dreamweaver own....
franklyneo: Plss gurus in the house,can anyone help me with d complete tutorial on how to build a website using dreamweaver from scratch,if u can help me wt video links tutorial or any other means a novice can start and easily learn it from scratch...plss help guys
Re: Dreamweaver Help by franklyneo(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Am a newbie,i don't knw how to use notepad either..a friend installed dreamweaver for me,but didn't teach me how to use it,i'l be glad if i can find someone who can gv me d tutorial link,both videos
Re: Dreamweaver Help by osile2012: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
franklyneo: Am a newbie,i don't knw how to use notepad either..a friend installed dreamweaver for me,but didn't teach me how to use it,i'l be glad if i can find someone who can gv me d tutorial link,both videos

WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS THAT? grin grin
Re: Dreamweaver Help by franklyneo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
chiefkpokp: Bros my own piece of advice although dreamweaver is good, but I will advice that you start with code first, its easy, you just need determination, this site will help you with both video tutorial and web, www.littlewebhut.com if you finish the html code with CSS, I will give you dreamweaver own....

thanks alot for d web link bro,i really appreciate
Re: Dreamweaver Help by chiefkpokp(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How Many Month It Takes You To Receive Your First Payment From Google Adsense / Cheap Web Hosting And Free Domain For Your Dream Website / My Fresh From The Factory Project XIII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.