Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. - Romance (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (51171 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (93) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: lolz... Stop reading your diary. I'm fresh from the creation factory. Untouched.
You're a virgin?? Pictures or adonbelivit grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Acidosis:
cheesy Thats true
correct guy! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: yea yea. Aw u bin al dae?

I've been extremely bored and yourself?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I've been extremely bored and yourself?
booo, u were bored nd u didn't holla at me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: I thought it was today sef. No wahala na!

Nothing do you

Oya go and start reading your dictionary tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by farano(f): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: ATTENTION!There shall be no more slots. Any intending lady should challenge any of the slots above. We can't keep having half-empty slots. That's the new order.

Thank you.
hehehehehe

obinoscopy then cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Lolz! Oya confirm from Sexkillz and Acidosis na! tongue
Killz is no longer on NL, so that leaves Acidosis.

Acid, can you confirm madam berem's assertion? Link or adonbelivit!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

Oya go and start reading your dictionary tongue
lolz! No be small tin! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: booo, u were bored nd u didn't holla at me?

I would have. If I hadn't been at the countryside. On the beach with no service and no WiFi sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I would have. If I hadn't been at the countryside. On the beach with no service and no WiFi sad
hahahah, u were bored on d beach. Now dats a new one. Well, we have each oda now, so wassap
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: hahahah, u were bored on d beach. Now dats a new one. Well, we have each oda now, so wassap

Yes I was. I really was sad. All I did was take pictures... it was a nice view

Lol I'm good being forced to watch the stupiid match and you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by MizMyColi(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
softsparkyy: Mstewww unfollows thread.

Girls are wicked.

I'm concerned.

Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yes I was. I really was sad. All I did was take pictures... it was a nice view

Lol I'm good being forced to watch the stupiid match and you?
heheheheh, m watching d stupid match. Show me some of d pictures na
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Pics of you at the countryside on the beach and no wifi, or adonbelieveit...Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
FrancisTony:

Girls are wicked and you know wan woo me. angry

Abeg, dygeasy I wan woo Chizzy94. cheesylipsrsealed
LOL cheesy.
Why you wan woo me nao?? shocked
e be like say I go go put on my (m) insignia back oh, lol.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
farano: hehehehehe

Farano, why na
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
chizzy94:
LOL cheesy.
Why you wan woo me nao?? shocked
e be like say I go go put on my (m) insignia back oh, lol.

It seems you don't get it.

I wanna woo you as (f) and you're (m). embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Killz is no longer on NL, so that leaves Acidosis.

Acid, can you confirm madam berem's assertion? Link or adonbelivit!! cheesy
ahahah pic ke?! cheesy
Confirmed o

Chei, our pepper stew shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: heheheheh, m watching d stupid match. Show me some of d pictures na

Awh I took a picture of the beach but not of myself...

Such a boring match kmt and I hate the voice of commentators.

It's sooooo cold
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm concerned.

Why?
Imagine after all those sweet woman wrapperring, liking of profile pictures and creating of thread them no wan woo the guys.grin

You mah think am naa, is it fair
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Pics of you at the countryside on the beach and no wifi, or adonbelieveit...Lol

Haha well you don't have to. I was at the beach and the countryside. Took a picture of the beach but not myself. It was beautiful.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Romanciella(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
The Optician is busy with a young hot girl.....someone like Temigrace abi wetin beher name, or Romanciella
hello.... smiley.. u called.. now m here
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by MizMyColi(f): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
softsparkyy:
Imagine after all those sweet woman wrapperring, liking of profile pictures and creating of thread them no wan woo the guys.grin

You mah think am naa, is it fair

Lolest

Thank God no one was created for me. tongue
But Bae, you make me feel a tad guilty.

This kain tin tho' undecided

If I no get crush (intellectual or romantic) on a person, wooing becomes really tasking.

Dyg has said, no more empty slots.
embarassed

There'll always be a next time tho'
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest

If I no get crush (intellectual or romantic) on a person, wooing becomes really tasking.

embarassed

Madam join d empty slots nd challenge dem d guys r alredy pissed let's prove to dem dat we can do dis, romanciella u 2
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
farano: hehehehehe

Tag dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Romanciella(f): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay:
Madam join d empty slots nd challenge dem d guys r alredy pissed let's prove to dem dat we can do dis, romanciella u 2
wat m i supposed to do swts embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
laplace12:

If I may ask, mynd have you been banned before?
Yes! Infact, a lot of times gringringrintonguetonguetongue

I used to be the president of DAN (Derailaers Association of Nairaland)
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest

embarassed

C'mon babe it's just for fun. We have already bought new dictionaries expecting your bomb.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by farano(f): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: Farano I no love you again tongue
hmmm Really?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Romanciella: wat m i supposed to do swts embarassed
Simple just check d slots den pik a guy dere who has only one female wooing him,den challenge her by tagging dygeasy. Saying u want to woo d guy den ur name will be slotted, u and d lady will on dat day post some nice wooing lines nd d guy will pik whoeva he thinks won, its just for d fun of it, dey did it last week we enjoyed it now ladies r f ing up
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by farano(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Farano, why na
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Romanciella(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay:
Simple just check d slots den pik a guy dere who has only one female wooing him,den challenge her by tagging dygeasy. Saying u want to woo d guy den ur name will be slotted, u and d lady will on dat day post some nice wooing lines nd d guy will pik whoeva he thinks won, its just for d fun of it, dey did it last week we enjoyed it now ladies r f ing up
hmmmmmmm i dont think i can

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (93)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.