Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) (21607 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
django1:

Lies @ bolded.

The cashless policy test run never ranked the states involved in the programme. If you have any where they did so, give us d link.

You like to dey add sugar for your tory well well.

say what? .
Even before the cashless policy thing, anambra has always being 3rd. don't you visit businessdayonline.com?

3 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde:

I seriously doubt your population theory chino. Anambra, compared Enugu for instance is not even yet ready for an upsurge in resident population. Not at present.
This shows you don't know anything. Anambra is more populated than enugu

1 Like

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Hope Chino is well-behaved? If he misbehaves, tag the necessary monikers that usually deal with him, for him to be dealt with

Does it mean important issues can't be discussed on this website without these madness?
You are obviously in a wrong thread

2 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by semitunde: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
This shows you don't know anything. Anambra is more populated than enugu

Your response however shows you lack understanding. Pls read my post again and this time, patiently digest to get the information you require.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde:

Your response however shows you lack understanding. Pls read my post again and this time, patiently digest to get the information you require.

My friend, you have said a lot of rubbish already, for the day.
Go and take several seats .

3 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by semitunde: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
^^^^

If you wanted further explanation, a simple question along that line would have sufficed.

1 Like

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by semitunde: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

My friend, you have said a lot of rubbish already, for the day.
Go and take several seats .

You have a right to your opinion bro.
Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde:

You have a right to your opinion bro.

You have not been to the east, yet you are talking trash, pretending to be civil.
Which Igbo do you house, feed or cloth after the war? Read your long thrash post and tell me what you mean by that .
Which welfarist agenda is the Igbo reaping in Lagos, after all the taxations?
Take several seats as I suggested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by semitunde: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Edited.
Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde:

First. You don't know me, who I am or where I've been to.

Secondly, asking who I've fed is irrelevant to this thread and has no links whatsoever with any of my posts.

Thirdly, I wasnt just referring to la

Guy, free me
Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Does it mean important issues can't be discussed on this website without these madness?
You are obviously in a wrong thread
Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by semitunde: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You have not been to the east, yet you are talking trash, pretending to be civil.
Which Igbo do you house, feed or cloth after the war? Read your long thrash post and tell me what you mean by that .
Which welfarist agenda is the Igbo reaping in Lagos, after all the taxations?
Take several seats as I suggested

Secondly, asking who I've fed is irrelevant to this thread and has no links whatsoever with any of my posts.

Thirdly, I wasnt just referring to lagos when I correctly pointed out that many igbos migrated from the east after the war. The western govt had mostly free education, free healthcare amongst others and the increase in population only made the task more difficult and complex. This is a little different from a welfarist govt which I never made mention of; but you ofcourse need a rope to tie your tirade on.

Fourthly, I made the point of migration, not to disparage, but to point out the significance of a sudden surge in resident population and its effect on planning; and to also clarify that these are areas that the east need to discuss as they do not have the infrastructure to take care of that at the moment. The migration of people into abuja isn't as sharp as the post war times, and even with intense govt input, abuja is still trying to grapple with population control in city planning.

Finally, I disagreed with chino for saying the anambra resident population is up to 10million, because if you have that, it would have easily put a strain on all your infrastructure and that would have become the main issue for the state. Indeed, if the population of anambra increases to 10million today, the state would be dealing with its own version of population control vis-a-vis infrastructure.

See. I don't know you and my posts including this response is not actually for you. Some others can read this with a clearer head and have decent discussion.

My last post on this thread.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
semitunde:

Thirdly, I wasnt just referring to lagos when I correctly pointed out that many igbos migrated from the east after the war. The western govt has mostly free education, free healthcare amongst others and the increase in population only made the task more difficult and complex. This is a little different from a welfarist govt which I never made mention of; but you ofcourse need a rope to tie your tirade on.

Fourthly, I made the point of migration, not to disparage, but to point out the significance of a sudden surge in resident population and its effect on planning; and to also clarify that these are areas that the east need to discuss as they do not have the infrastructure to take care of that at the moment. The migration of people into abuja isn't as sharp as the post war times, and even with intense govt input, abuja is still trying to grapple with population control in city planning.

Finally, I disagreed with chino for saying the anambra resident population is up to 10million, because if you have that, I would have easily put a strain on all your infrastructure and that would have become the main issue for the state. Indeed, if the population of anambra increases to 10million today, the state would be dealing with its own version of population control vis-a-vis infrastructure.

See. I don't know you and my posts uncluding this response is not actually for you. Some others can read this with a clearer head and have decent discussion.

My last post on this thread.
Thanks.

Why are you editing the post for more trash?
If I tell you how much my uncle pays for his kids school fees in Lagos, you won't believe.
Unless you are talking of those schools where children sit on the floor, how many igbos are in those schools?
Everywhere he is, the Igbo man has contributed to the economy, simple.
Go and ask tinibu what he does with the money he collects from taxes, other than thinking the Igbo man is causing a strain in your infrastructure.
Are you talking of the likes of zinox, masters energy, coscharis, etc or the people in the mkts, paying taxes as well as catering for their own needs? Who exactly is straining your infrastructure in lagos?
Since the east is under counted, you cant know the population. We run capitalism, so your phantom idea of infrastructural strain doesn't work here.
Your own people here are nonentities, we should be the one complaining but we don't even have that time .

2 Likes

Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
oluamid:
It is all these kind of threads that provoke me to laughter and make me wonder when Nigerians are going to finally wise up. It is not everything that should be given a tribalist bent.

@Topic,

I won't celebrate yet until all those blueprints/uncompleted projects become reality and Nigerians begin to enjoy their benefits. It's not enough building structures and embarking on projects which won't have any impact on the generality of the people. Rather, emphasis should be on priorities. Are these malls or hotels the primary need of the average man on the street? Who are these projects intended for: the select and elitist few (who obviously are the ones who frequent malls and hotels) or the average man on the streets whose basic needs of shelter, food, and safety have not been met (and who, unfortunately, are in the majority)?

This is not an hatred post, just pointing out the obvious.

I understand
You
Re: Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
fairheven:

True talk! For sure we can be More humble,my Eastern brothers in particular an Nigerians at large(especially the three dominant tribes)it a well-knwn facts that the Jews controles American political,industrial,scientific and economic landscape,yet you will never hear them bragging about it..a. Friend was telling how most of the skyscrapers in wall-street and Manhattan are owned by Israelis who live in a self-contain in the same building,but one will never get to know if u are not told.I mean,nations are moving forward..Indian just became the only fourth nation to orbit the planet-Mars,an we are here beefing one another for no just cause,why can't we just grow up and work towards the development of every single zone of the country.humility in greatness : cool

Facts
The Jews are shrewd

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her / Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.