Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa (632 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Most Recent Picture Of Oluwaseun Osewa Of Nairaland / Who Is Oluwaseun Osewa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by dstnd: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Have to Create this tread for those of us who barely know something about our oga seun,ve been on Nairaland since 2009 and the only thing I know abt seun is the fact dat his the founder that is all. we really want to know you .your educational background? your family are you d last born? your favorite food?,color we want to know ur crush on NL or if u have a gf your vision for NL guys. u can add urs oooo let hope seun will answer us
Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by Ekiseme(m): 2:53am On Sep 29, 2014
dstnd: Have to Create this tread for those of us who barely know something about our oga seun,ve been on Nairaland since 2009 and the only thing I know abt seun is the fact dat his the founder that is all. we really want to know you .your educational background? your family are you d last born? your favorite food?,color we want to know ur crush on NL or if u have a gf your vision for NL guys. u can add urs oooo let hope seun will answer us
everyone knows he is the Founder and i guess there's no need to know more

Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by bigtt76(f): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks ...I want to know when Oga Seun go come pay my bride price o ...ar don wait taya jooooor undecided
Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by PapaNnamdi: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2014
bigtt76: Thanks ...I want to know when Oga Seun go come pay my bride price o ...ar don wait taya jooooor undecided

Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by princealbashir: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2014
No need to know more than wot u already knw...
Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by stag: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
The best way to know him is to follow him.

Over time, you'd come to know him deeper through his responses to threads and discussions with people than just asking him direct questions to which he'd provide direct answers.

There have been threads of same theme.
Re: Kindly State What You Wish You Know About Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
bigtt76: Thanks ...I want to know when Oga Seun go come pay my bride price o ...ar don wait taya jooooor undecided
Smh4u

(1) (Reply)

What Great People Did:8 Golden Rules To Being Great In Life / . / Jealous Lover Embarrasses President Obama After Joking With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.