Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (37067 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by kissty(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
wit all dis APC is goin no wer come 2015
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by lanrexdo(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Bola Ahmed Tinubu The political and thugy god father. them never born anyone for SW make him gbemu, they go cut imue.
sokera: . Who is BAT??
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Yinkagbo(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned

God punish your papa plus your great great great grand father and mother.....bloody fool and scammer

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2014
BUhari is having a carry over of Democracy 101 and if he is not careful, he will fail the course again even at his party's primary.
This is not military era! I am sure he is missing his Khaki days, by now Atiku will be cooling his head inside kirikiri for daring to have a different to pinion!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by cuteboy2: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2014
lanrexdo: I knew that there was going to be a clash over the presidency especially that Atiku. He has nothing meaningful to offer. You cant just come from no where and claim the Ticket. The reason the merger of CPC and ACN was successful was because acn had no presidential aspirant and cpc under GMB want to add to his own vote.. So you can't just come from no where and steal GMB's dream. I guess at the end of the day, Mr Atiku will port to another party because that is what he does. He wants the presidential ticket by fire by force. It should have been GMB that should have announced first for his presidential ambition not Atiku. They want to have unlimited power,fame and wealth. That is the highest they can ever attain when you become the president of country. They have both tasted power and know how it feels. they want to continue the large life of lawlessness. That is all i feel about this so call people who wants to be Nigeria Top Boss. The only person i have seen who has a dream for this country is GMB. The rest are just bunch of senseless people who wants nothing but power and loot our already damaged economy dry.

Then why did you accept him and his money in APC? U can't eat your cake and have it the same time.

Who set the timetable for announcing ambitions? Did anyone stop Buhari from announcing his own?

Timetable for primaries at all levels. Why not allow the process to work? Why is APC so allergic to internal democracy? Next thing you hear Tinubu will manipulate everything and foist one pliable candidate and the whole APC structure will be a pile of rouble like Synagogue Church building.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by cuteboy2: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Yinkagbo:

God punish your papa plus your great great great grand father and mother.....bloody fool and scammer

You sound as if u fell a victim before grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by obayaya(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2014
lanrexdo: I knew that there was going to be a clash over the presidency especially that Atiku. He has nothing meaningful to offer. You cant just come from no where and claim the Ticket. The reason the merger of CPC and ACN was successful was because acn had no presidential aspirant and cpc under GMB want to add to his own vote.. So you can't just come from no where and steal GMB's dream. I guess at the end of the day, Mr Atiku will port to another party because that is what he does. He wants the presidential ticket by fire by force. It should have been GMB that should have announced first for his presidential ambition not Atiku. They want to have unlimited power,fame and wealth. That is the highest they can ever attain when you become the president of country. They have both tasted power and know how it feels. they want to continue the large life of lawlessness. That is all i feel about this so call people who wants to be Nigeria Top Boss. The only person i have seen who has a dream for this country is GMB. The rest are just bunch of senseless people who wants nothing but power and loot our already damaged economy dry.

All party men are born equal... And should be accorded equal opportunity to contest for the highest position in the land.

APC courted Atiku to join the party remember. And there was no undertaking that he wouldn't contest for presidency.

Morever, What's the general afraid of? He's scared his huge supporters can be bought over?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by obayaya(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

You are wrong boss!!

Atiku has the financial war chest to prosecute the election, while Buhari has the massive followership. Who else can they field to contest against Jonathan?

Imagine Buhari throwing his weight and followership behind a younger candidate. And Atiku providing the financial backing for that the Same candidate. That candidate will be unbeatable.

But, It's all about their selfish selves. Make no mistake, Neither Buhari nor Atiku cares about this country.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by EMANY01(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Witty07:

Though there is no much difference between consensus and the modified primaries of 20,000 because both still offers room for financial christmas. But I will go with Buhari on this for secondly offering a Primaries involving the whole 18 million members of APC. I see justice in Buhari and pranks in Atiku. Based on this, my Advice to APC is that they should use Buhari as consensus candidate because this differential view as just giving us an insight of who is the most corrupt. I did not mention name o

My brother they could never involve more than tops 50,000 people in their primaries.
First of all APC CERTAINLY DOES NOT HAVE 18 MILLION registered party members so that figure is just for hyping the strength of the APC the worst thing that APC as a party can do to itself is to start believing their own hype.
Lets say for rational arguments sake,that the AOC really does have 18 million registered party members, conducting a primary election involving ALL of them will quite simply break the party financially and party cohesion as well.
We all know how difficult it is to organize inec elections within a state with voter population of max 2 million and here is APC talking about organizing an election for a voter population of (theoretical) 18 million across Nigeria.
Lets not forget that the clock is already counting down to February the 14th.
If the consequences of failure in this matter weren't so serious,I would be laughing at their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by MarieSucre(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2014
i honestly don't care. can the general elections come and go.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Eblinksflex(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

You are wrong boss!!

Atiku has the financial war chest to prosecute the election, while Buhari has the massive followership. Who else can they field to contest against Jonathan?

i support d guy u just quoted,buhari with his wide followership has been loosing presidential election since 1550.For goodness sake can't dey allow fresh bloods to try like fashola,adams etc.God knows i can never vote for anybody dat has ruled before
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by prowlG: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned

No thank you. Make yourself rich and chop the money alone. No wahala.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Mordyb: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Kbdon: THE BEST TING APC CAN DO IS FOR BUHARI TO B LIKE gOD FATHER ND THEY SHOULD ADOPT DR RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO FOR PRESIDENT
the moment it dares happen Guinness will finally a record for the Biggest landslide loss in history of man cause i can categorically tell you that guy cant win his state convincingly talk less of his region

PDP the better of two evils
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by brofula(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2014
And there was a party-APC
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2014
The APC should come up with a consensus candidate who shouldn't be Atiku.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by kingphilip(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2014
I've always known twill get to this level
until this scourge is scuttled in Nigerian politics, I'm 100% sure we r going no Where

BTW what do you expect of decampees? did they tell u they did so to come n watch? well this is the acid test for APC if they can settle this amicably, they'll try in 2023 elections and that is if Nigeria remain one

just my opinion though
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by lawrsmith(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
let the war begin,i am tired of hearing the songs of the war,let it begin.#bring#back#our#GoodLuck2015#
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by kingphilip(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2014
brofula: And there was a party-APC
will this ur book be published in 2016? please do I'll surely need a copy
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by whytfaz(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
APC should field Oshomole and Fashola( any of them as president and vice) as its candidate I think they will have a better chance at winning since both individuals have performed well at state levels not those two old men that have nothing to offer
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by bnovative(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2014
It is on record that more than 80%
of the ward, local government area
and state congresses which
produced the current executives of
our great party were conducted
through consensual arrangement.
And more than 95% of the current
National Executive Committee were
elected via consensus,” Is apc allergic to Democratic principles? Always using a consensus and they want to rule Nigeria. smh.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by PAINGAIN: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Any time I look at Apc I see a bunch of politifians that failed us during their tenure in d pdp. Buhari should just go and mind his cattles, dude has lost 3 elections already. Since I don't live in naija I don't really have much to say only that jonathan is better than buhari and atiku. My 1kobo.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
it's not about choosing APC in d leadership position oooo but about choosing d rightful people in d govt. young and vibrant kwakwanso is on d race oooooo.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Ekiseme(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
ekemit: Atiku has been a political prostitute i see Buhari given the presidential ticket for APC,while Atiku will shamefully go back to PDP.I see GEJ flogging Buhari with a landslide victory come 2015. from the special1
i share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
let's hope for rabiu kwakwanso is in d presidential race d south east and South south will vote for kwakwanso in d primary d north east and north west will share their vote oooo buhari and atiku will share d north vote with kwakwanso and d west will vote for kwakwanso in south west Cos' his poster are every where in d south west.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Yemisi63: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by Ayed44: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2014
whytfaz: APC should field Oshomole and Fashola( any of them as president and vice) as its candidate I think they will have a better chance at winning since both individuals have performed well at state levels not those two old men that have nothing to offer
Fashola? Oshiomhole? U are kidding, right? For your information APC was formed purposely to return power to the north. Fashola and Oshiomhole are both not northerners and so they are out of the equation.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by tolrash(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2014
If this old cargo's won't let the youth take over, why then are the youths refers to as the leader of tomorrow? Make wuna go sleep abeg
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by greall1: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Do you think someone like atiku will accept using Yoruba for APC aspirant. Hausa want to rule by force.

engineerd: APC WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION IF THEY DO NOT LET FASHOLA CONTEST AS THEIR CANDIDATE....AS A MATTER OF FACT...I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR CLUELESS GEJ RATHER THAN VOTE FOR PHUCKIN BUHARI OR ATIKU OR ANYOTHER THIEVING MALLAM FOR THAT MATTER.....NONSENSE!!!!! BUHARI KO BUGARRI NI.....LET GEJ KUKU MA COMPLETE THE RUNNING DOWN OF THE COUNTRY RATHER THAN GIVE SOME BORN TO RULE OLD FARTS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PLUNDER THE NATIONS WEALTH....
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by sarutobie(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Ayed44: Fashola? Oshiomhole? U are kidding, right? For your information APC was formed purposely to return power to the north. Fashola and Oshiomhole are both not northerners and so they are out of the equation.
I see...........
Re: 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries by miqos02(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
chai, nigerian politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today / A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.